16 air hostesses, crew of Pakistan airline disappear in Canada

Blackwater

Karachi: At least 16 air hostesses and cabin crew members of Pakistan's national carrier have disappeared in the last five months in Canada after going there on international flights.:taunt:

Four air hostesses of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) last month failed to show up for their return flights after disappearing from the hotel in which the flight crew members were staying, Ary News channel reported.
The channel said that a spokesman of the PIA had confirmed that in the last five months air hostesses and women cabin crew members had slipped away after flying to Canada on PIA flights.

"Disciplinary departmental action against those who have slipped away has been initiated by PIA while these staffers will also have to face action under international aviation laws," the channel quoted the spokesman as saying.
The cash-strapped airline has some 17,000 employees but just 36 aircraft, and 10 of them are grounded due to a lack of spare parts.
Two Boeing 737-800 (180-seater) aircraft reached Karachi which have been acquired by the national airlines from Turkish airlines on a wet lease programme.
Sources in the airlines said the slipping away of the PIA air hostesses highlighted the lack of discipline in the airlines and proper training.
Last month, customs officials detained cabin crew members of the national airlines after they returned from a international flight and tried to smuggle new Iphone 6 models in their personnel baggage.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

16 air hostesses, crew of Pakistan airline disappear in Canada - IBNLive

Blackwater

@Neo
@musalman

are they afraid of polio or bomb blast in pakistan??, pls shed some light:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Oh no... I hope Pakis are not using their air hostesses to first disappear in Canada and then sneak into US and do suicide blasts like "Black Widow".

The next big attack on US homeland can be from female terrorists. :mod: :mod: :mod:

Below is a world famous Paki Female terrorist Aafia Siddiqui who is serving punishment in Texas jail for about 80 years.

Last edited:

Blackwater

It may be jihad against Canada using female hostess jihadis by pakis. Canada should banned PIA and Pakistan from Canada .

Don't worry about human rights . They r not humans 😃

Dhairya Yadav

They are just running away from tyranny in Pakistan. But still these kinds of news about Polio and Air hostesses running away are god damn funny ! :rofl:

ninja85

It may be jihad against Canada using female hostess jihadis by pakis. Canada should banned PIA and Pakistan from Canada .

Don't worry about human rights . They r not humans 😃
you have some kind of hard-on for pakis.:rofl::laugh::lol:

Blackwater

Generally Beautiful girls are selected for air hostesses, without any documents (Visa/Citizenship card) they entitled to do only some kind of jobs ........ am i tharki :lol:
not PIA airhostess man. they are ugly aunty fully covered in cloths,

they are more chances they go into prostitution in canada, or keep for paki jihadi based in canada

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Generally Beautiful girls are selected for air hostesses, without any documents (Visa/Citizenship card) they entitled to do only some kind of jobs ........ am i tharki :lol:
You are a tharki :thumb:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Thanq i think if at all u went to Canada don't forget our paki air hostess :lol:
Don't worry I will check them out, I also invite you to join me :p

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Punjabi are bu'ful in young after marriage u don't need double cot mattress :lol:
I heard 80 Kg and Parrot nose one day and the next day I saw a Punjabi lady with parrot nose but nice physique in Bangalore :D

Mutton Gost with lots of oil, Butter chicken masala , Biryani and lots of Lussy with high fat contents is the main reason :D it seems.

Blackwater

when caught these paki airhostess will say they are indians to police

just like all pakis in west says

Global Defence

New threads

Articles