15 Lollywood films to be released this year: Syed Noor

Blackwater

LAHORE: Film Producer Association chairman, Syed Noor said 15 Lollywood movies will be produced in 2013.:pound::pound::pound:

Speaking to the media here on the occasion of his 63rd birthday, Noor said it was time that new talent was given a chance to act besides the seniors of the industry.

Noor added that four films produced by him will be screened across the country this year.

15 Lollywood films to be released this year: Syed Noor - geo.tv

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Some examples of Pakistani films

Achhu Lahoria
Ajj Da Badmash
Bala Badmash
Billo 302
Ghunda No. 1
Ghundi Ran
Puttar Hamayun Gujjar Da
Wehshi Rajput

List of Punjabi-language films - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some names from my side for inspiration

Kanjar Arain da Lamba Ghoda
Veshi Gujjar da kotha
Rajput Badmash
Syed Khandan da Arabi Tola
Basheera da Anjam
Ber Bura Lahoria Da
Billo da Long da Lishkara
Jamalo mujrewalii

cloud_9

Country flag

Achhu Lahoria
Ajj Da Badmash
Bala Badmash
Billo 302
Ghunda No. 1
Ghundi Ran
Puttar Hamayun Gujjar Da
Wehshi Rajput

Kanjar Arain da Lamba Ghoda
Veshi Gujjar da kotha
Rajput Badmash
Syed Khandan da Arabi Tola
Basheera da Anjam
Ber Bura Lahoria Da
Billo da Long da Lishkara
Jamalo mujrewalii
Reminds me of the crappy Punjabi Movies made in 90's with everything Jatt this Jatt that :rofl:

[video=youtube_share;GTOJA3jk_60]http://youtu.be/GTOJA3jk_60?t=44s[/video]

LOL @ 1:22 :pound:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It's good that they make such a small number of movies otherwise T-company will take over and "Jihad Jindabad", "Islam Ke Sipahi", "Kafir" type movies will hit the theaters :p

cloud_9

Country flag
Firstperson: The flip side of Noor
After being party to a resolution passed against the screening of Indian films in Pakistan at the Alhamra Arts Centre, Lahore, at an event organised by like-minded filmmakers, Syed Noor went ahead and directed an Indian film, "I was approached repeatedly by Indian rap artiste Daler Mehdi to direct a Punjabi Indian flick, Meri Shadi Karao. It's a comedy which has Mehdi's son making his big screen debut as an actor. It's a co-production between Pakistan and India as some 10 technicians from Pakistan are involved in the project.

"Earlier, I did take a stand against the screening of Indian films in Pakistan because the practice has damaged our film industry to a great extent. But keeping in view the woes of cinema owners who do not find much stock in the pipeline from our film industry, I now say that till the time our industry manages to get back on its feet, we should allow the screening of Indian films in Pakistan."

Doesn't he think that's a complete U-turn? "No, I don't. I have softened my stance so that more cinemas don't shut down in the absence of films that can be screened. However, I would like to mention here that we have to formulate a policy when it comes to the screening of Indian films in Pakistan. The government should reserve a quota for Indian films and a tax should be imposed on their import. The funds thus generated can be spent on the development of our film industry.

"We can also collaborate with our Iranian and Chinese counterparts to support our industry by introducing exchange visits between the two countries and co-productions."

Does he think that co-productions with India should also come under the tax net?

"No, I think co-productions should be given leverage. Only Indian films which are being screened in our cinemas should be taxed."
Raja Pakistani
"Apni Rani Lay Jaye Ga" "Raja Pakistani" (1997) Reema Babar Ali Sahiba Rambo - YouTube

Raja Hindustani
Tere Ishq Mein Nachenge - Raja Hindustani - Aamir Khan & Karisma Kapoor - Full Song - YouTube

Blackwater

Reminds me of the crappy Punjabi Movies made in 90's with everything Jatt this Jatt that :rofl:

[video=youtube_share;GTOJA3jk_60]http://youtu.be/GTOJA3jk_60?t=44s[/video]

LOL @ 1:22 :pound:

Indian punjabi films has improved a lot,. But pakis movies still stuck in 1080ties

Blackwater

Achhu Lahoria
Ajj Da Badmash
Bala Badmash
Billo 302
Ghunda No. 1
Ghundi Ran
Puttar Hamayun Gujjar Da
Wehshi Rajput