14 punjabis identified then killed in balochistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@farhan_9909

It is true that not only Punjabis are from Punjab, however, we already know that Punjabis were encouraged to settle in Balochistan. Even the current CJ of SC, is a Punjabi from Balochistan. The Baloch resent this and have been targeting Punjabis forcing them to flee Balochistan. From what I understand some kind of realty mafia could also be at play.
@naseem

Pashtuns are the second largest community in Balochistan, the areas they are in a majority or significant majority are nearer to the Afghan-KP border. Also they have good numbers in Quetta.
They have afaik not participated in Baloch Liberation, but have not played a proactive part in quelling this rebellion. There is (uneasy?) peace.
The new leaders of Baloch Freedom Struggle are the middle class. Some of the biggest tribes like Marri, Bugti, Khetran etc. are engaged in a war with the Pak Govt.
First Part Could be true..

And Now pashtuns are in majority in balochistan if we include the Afghan refugees than there are almost 0.5million afghan refugees pashtuns now in balochistan.

On one hand pashtuns are getting increase in Balochistan while the baloch are leaving for hyderabad and karachi...
And No matter How much Hard they try.The BLA.they are so much less in number and has less support that there independent is next to impossible.Add to this the pashtun resistance growing and growing in future

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have seen a documentary in which people shout :

" ----istan ka matlab kya, Lund pai charye Hamaen kya".....

Hilerious....

But still they have not hosted Indian flag or anthem in Balochistan?

but i can show you links of Pakistani anthem on routine while pakistan flag hosted in assam in the past..
Ofcourse thanks to our sunni indian brothers

Blackwater

but i can show you links of Pakistani anthem on routine while pakistan flag hosted in assam in the past..

clearly proves that Pakistan is interfering in india''s matter but Baluchistan is indegenous tahreek..

BTW did u enjoy the video:taunt1::taunt1:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
First Part Could be true..

And Now pashtuns are in majority in balochistan if we include the Afghan refugees than there are almost 0.5million afghan refugees pashtuns now in balochistan.

On one hand pashtuns are getting increase in Balochistan while the baloch are leaving for hyderabad and karachi...
And No matter How much Hard they try.The BLA.they are so much less in number and has less support that there independent is next to impossible.Add to this the pashtun resistance growing and growing in future
1. Afghan refugees don't count, because they are foreigners.

2. Pashtuns are in a majority in perhaps in 1/4th of the districts and the total size of these 8 districts is less than 1/7th the size of Balochistan.

Baloch would happily part with these districts imho.

3. Baloch population has rapidly increased in the last few decades, there is a net population increase rather than decrease inspite of migrations. There is also a large Punjabi exodus from Balochistan. In effect Baloch population as a percentage is increasing, Pashtuns are relegated to their own districts.

4. BLA's support is increasing because now they are not dependent on Sardars and Nawabs. Earlier, when one Sardar was bought off, his entire tribe would cease to fight. This is not the case now.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
We don't want Balochistan to merge with us. We are in solidarity with their freedom struggle.

Did Libyans hoist American Flags or sing American National Anthem ? Did Syrian Rebels ? Did Egyptians ?

Bangladeshis didn't hoist Indian Flags or sing Indian national anthems.

Thanks to Bangaldeshi illegal immigrants. What is the one thing sure to piss off India ? hoisting Pak's flag. I wouldn't read more into this.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
1. Afghan refugees don't count, because they are foreigners.

2. Pashtuns are in a majority in perhaps in 1/4th of the districts and the total size of these 8 districts is less than 1/7th the size of Balochistan.

Baloch would happily part with these districts imho.

3. Baloch population has rapidly increased in the last few decades, there is a net population increase rather than decrease inspite of migrations. There is also a large Punjabi exodus from Balochistan. In effect Baloch population as a percentage is increasing, Pashtuns are relegated to their own districts.

4. BLA's support is increasing because now they are not dependent on Sardars and Nawabs. Earlier, when one Sardar was bought off, his entire tribe would cease to fight. This is not the case now.
Yes district wise they might be in majority.But again this would also change with the development of Gwadar and many from around the pakistan will move to gwadar.

Even my uncle is about buy land in Gwadar because of greater return within a short span in property business.

Considering Wiki as source.

*there are 8million Baloch in Pakistan
Again according to Wiki
*The population of balochistan is about 8millions

Even if we consider the population of baloch in balochistan as even 55%..

*The answer is there are only 4.1-4.4million baloch in Balochistan.

This sound more like a population of a slightly over populated city.

Now of them not even 2% are seperatist..

And BLA support will decrease because the present govt is one of them unlike the past govt with pashtun CM and majority of the staff.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
We don't want Balochistan to merge with us. We are in solidarity with their freedom struggle.

Did Libyans hoist American Flags or sing American National Anthem ? Did Syrian Rebels ? Did Egyptians ?

Bangladeshis didn't hoist Indian Flags or sing Indian national anthems.

Thanks to Bangaldeshi illegal immigrants. What is the one thing sure to piss off India ? hoisting Pak's flag. I wouldn't read more into this.
Lol with whom?Baloch or BLA?because i can give you links of many baloch friend and infact the @Pakistani Nationalist Is a Patriotic baloch from Balochistan..and many know how much he hate india despite your so called support for there freedom struggle.

Blame bangladesh's Again...why dont you accept that the sunni indian muslim are not like the shia and are not as much patriotic and Ghulami preferer like there shia fellow?

Famous line from Akbar Owaisi

"Khuda na Khwasta Khuda Na Khwasta Agar jaana bhi hua to aadha india sath le jayenge?bachayga Kia?Wo nangi nangi Moortiya"

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
after a sligtht further search regarding the issue.

the above map shown is false.since whole of the central balochistan come under bruhie people and they speak bruhie language.
And the makran coastal highway and adjacent places are under the african tribe

Brahui language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brahui people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in around 2020 we pashtun will be in majority..and hopefully even i will settle in balochistan.We also will change the name of Balochistan to Godar since historically it belong to us Pashtun not baloch.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
after a sligtht further search regarding the issue.

the above map shown is false.since whole of the central balochistan come under bruhie people and they speak bruhie language.
And the makran coastal highway and adjacent places are under the african tribe

Brahui language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brahui people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in around 2020 we pashtun will be in majority..and hopefully even i will settle in balochistan.We also will change the name of Balochistan to Godar since historically it belong to us Pashtun not baloch.

naseem

Aman Lashkars are fighting TTP not BLA afaik and are losing.
I would like some links.

Irresp. Balochistan is a lost cause, its a hotbed of religious sectarianism, Talibanism, and Baloch Independence
there is a aman lashkar in balochistan too

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The manner in which the Pak Punjabis are flooding the Makran Coast, it will become another area ready for insurrections,

Baloch people to intensify fight as China takes control of Gwadar Port

datguy79

I read in another report that all buses travelling around Balochistan need armed convoys; and the only reason this bus was accompanied by one was because the security forces were already busy with another attack in the area.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@Farhan

Pathetic pathetic... Punjabi ignorance of Balochistan

Punjabies have made Balochistan "History" !! Ha Ha Ha

Blackwater

@Farhan

this video is direct insult to 50000000 yrs old civilization:rofl::rofl:

@ farhaan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Farhan

I am astounded that they are so ignorant of their own Nation!

Even those who appear educated in the interview are so clueless.

No wonder Pakistan is collapsing as a Nation.

dhananjay1

Well, it's simple. Punjabis should stay out of Baluchistan and they won't be killed.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@farhan_9909

It is true that not only Punjabis are from Punjab, however, we already know that Punjabis were encouraged to settle in Balochistan. Even the current CJ of SC, is a Punjabi from Balochistan. The Baloch resent this and have been targeting Punjabis forcing them to flee Balochistan. From what I understand some kind of realty mafia could also be at play.
@naseem

Pashtuns are the second largest community in Balochistan, the areas they are in a majority or significant majority are nearer to the Afghan-KP border. Also they have good numbers in Quetta.
They have afaik not participated in Baloch Liberation, but have not played a proactive part in quelling this rebellion. There is (uneasy?) peace.
The new leaders of Baloch Freedom Struggle are the middle class. Some of the biggest tribes like Marri, Bugti, Khetran etc. are engaged in a war with the Pak Govt.
You are repeating the same idiotic and FOOLISH comments.

Your own media says all killed by Baloch Freedom Fighters were Pakjabis and here you are denying they were not.

Typical PAKI in DENIAL MODE.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I read in another report that all buses travelling around Balochistan need armed convoys; and the only reason this bus was accompanied by one was because the security forces were already busy with another attack in the area.
Any source to this?

In may travelled to Zhob and than quetta again through bus from Dera ismail khan and the local derawal look like punjabi though saraiki speaker.and half of them were in the bus but nothing happened.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Why is the word punjabi mentioned?

I hope the title is changed...

the coach was en route to Punjab doesnt mean they were all punjabi..Do you know in cities like Rahim yar khan,the local usually are saraiki spreakers and so does in many other cities

I hope the thread name is changed to original
Is Saraiki not a dialect of Punjabi language? I just happen to listen to local Pakistani radio program and the host claims to be Saraiki speaking Punjabi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles