14 PAF aircraft destroyed in a year

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Coming to crash history, leave aside the peace time crashes for a moment. During the 1971 war pakistan had star fighters and INDIA had Mig-21 bison's and Gnats. We IAF destroyed the star fighters with Gnats..... remember this.......

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Asalam Valekum Farhan bhai, I am not telling to join INDIA, I am telling to develop the education system and the status of living in pakistan. We HINDUS are very generous as we will not fight a person without a weapon, we like to fight with a healthy and armed enemy and not a weak and non-armed enemy, If this is what we do with our enemy, pakistan was an integral part of INDIA and you all were and are our brothers, we want you to lead a good and healthy life style first, we want the youngsters in pakistan to understand the present situation in the world. Even with Masters degrees in hand no one is able to get jobs, what about the youngsters without education in pakistan who are being recruited as terrorists? I feel bad as the youngsters are loosing their youth life just for the need of some idiotic radicals in pakistan, plus the youngsters are being paid huge money to become a terrorist. Farhan bhai destroying is very easy, but creation takes more time and patience and more hard-work. What will INDIA get if we destroy pakistan. If INDIA had such ambition, we would have not agreed for the SIMLA agreement itself and we would have not given the PoW's as well as the captured land in pakistan and this Kashmir issue would have been long solved. Understand the mindset of INDIAN PEOPLE and not the mindset of our POLITICIANS...

Allah hafeez......
And do you think everyone in Pakistan is radical and terrorist ?

the suicide bombing and terrorism in pakistan is recent and started about 6-7years before

About education in pakistan
When pak was formed we had only 1 university in lahore.the punjab university and now about 100

we had only 1 cement factory and now we are even exporting cements to you

indeed Pak is going through harsh time.bt this will pass infact already almost passed

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Coming to crash history, leave aside the peace time crashes for a moment. During the 1971 war pakistan had star fighters and INDIA had Mig-21 bison's and Gnats. We IAF destroyed the star fighters with Gnats..... remember this.......
i dnt knw if you know muradk from pdf or nt

as per him in 1965 only 18-21 f-86 were in condition to fly.

india always had quality/quantity edge over pak.beside this you can check any source about the history of warfare b/w IAF and PAF

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
i dnt knw if you know muradk from pdf or nt

as per him in 1965 only 18-21 f-86 were in condition to fly.

india always had quality/quantity edge over pak.beside this you can check any source about the history of warfare b/w IAF and PAF
Bhai you are talking about 1965 and I am saying about 1971 war......

There is a gap of 6 years....

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

the suicide bombing and terrorism in pakistan is recent and started about 6-7years before

When pak was formed we had only 1 university in lahore.the punjab university and now about 100

indeed Pak is going through harsh time.bt this will pass infact already almost passed
How many of the pakistani youth joining in these universities? Only a handful of them. Only girls are interested to study and if they raise against that, they are being killed...

All the boys are joining the madarasas and are being taught hatred towards INDIANS and being made terrorists......

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bhai you are talking about 1965 and I am saying about 1971 war......

There is a gap of 6 years....
even in 71 PAF had edge over IAF in the number of kills

despite this
PAF hold 9:0 against soviet union
and highest kill ratio against israel airforce as well with 11:0

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
How many of the pakistani youth joining in these universities? Only a handful of them. Only girls are interested to study and if they raise against that, they are being killed...

All the boys are joining the madarasas and are being taught hatred towards INDIANS and being made terrorists......
well as far as i know the competition is very tough in pak now

80-85% of literacy rate is target by 2015-16

about madrassa i will only blame your media

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Trend is toward radicalism. You can't deny it.

==
I am pretty sure there were plenty of colleges. I know for a fact there were a few Khalsa colleges in Pakistani Punjab prior to independence.
And I also know for a fact, that Punjabi hindus and sikhs were far more educated than their muslim counterparts.
This also ties into the fact that Muhajirs were the elites.

==
Well, it will be reduced because in the cover of that huge quantities of narcotics are being smuggled.

Although I agree with your point. I believe it was in the 50s that Pakistan was turning out to be one of the more industrialized nations in Asia but the economic engine has pretty much stopped in the last decade or so.

==
:)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Trend is toward radicalism. You can't deny it.
nt anymore.

I am pretty sure there were plenty of colleges. I know for a fact there were a few Khalsa colleges in Pakistani Punjab prior to independence.
And I also know for a fact, that Punjabi hindus and sikhs were far more educated than their muslim counterparts.
This also ties into the fact that Muhajirs were the elites.
may be
i agree about the hindus being more educated than muslim.and this trend is even at present as well

Well, it will be reduced because in the cover of that huge quantities of narcotics are being smuggled.

Although I agree with your point. I believe it was in the 50s that Pakistan was turning out to be one of the more industrialized nations in Asia but the economic engine has pretty much stopped in the last decade or so.
propaganda
as if there is shortage of narcotics in india.
may be by your cement factory giants

this news came suddenly after the pakistan firm annouce of establishing a cement plant in india

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
nt anymore.
Farhan bhai,

How is Pakistan becoming more liberal ? I would say it is becoming more radical because of the way minorities and liberals are being treated.
Hazaras are leaving en masse, Hindus and Sikhs are leaving en masse, Shias are being killed, liberals are being shot dead etc.

==
propaganda as if there is shortage of narcotics in india.
Which country produces the most narcotics in the neighbourhood ?
hint: it starts with afghan, ends with stan

==
may be by your cement factory giants
Quite possible. But if they want to stop imports, they can do so very easily. Why hoodwink ?

===

this news came suddenly after the pakistan firm annouce of establishing a cement plant in india
Link, please ?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
]Farhan bhai,

How is Pakistan becoming more liberal ? I would say it is becoming more radical because of the way minorities and liberals are being treated.
Hazaras are leaving en masse, Hindus and Sikhs are leaving en masse, Shias are being killed, liberals are being shot dead etc.
these problems are interlinked with terrorism and WOT
if we stop WOT.majority of the above mentioned problems will be solved

No one is safe in Pakistan..minorities are always a soft target.again interlinked with WOT aka a war fighting against our own people for the sake of usa

Which country produces the most narcotics in the neighbourhood ?
hint: it starts with afghan, ends with stan
sorry bt it starts and end both at India

India biggest consumer of heroin in South Asia, reveals UN drug report - Times Of India
NEW DELHI: Contrary to the impression that India is being used as a transit point by international traffickers to smuggle Afghan heroin to both Europe and the US, the United Nations drug report, 2011, has said that India is the biggest consumer of heroin. Of the 40 tonnes produced in south Asia, nearly 17 tonnes are consumed in India, the biggest consumer in the region with the trade valued at $1.4 billion.
Besides its own consumption, India is the source for all supplies of heroin to Bangladesh and Nepal, at least half of what is consumed in Sri Lanka, and the rest is smuggled to the Island nation via Pakistan.
==

Quite possible. But if they want to stop imports, they can do so very easily. Why hoodwink ?
may be they can
bt again propaganda is a much better technique
Common indian is already redicalized to hate Pakistan from start.hence such tactics are more welcome

===

Link, please

Lucky Cement considering setting up plant in Indian Punjab - thenews.com.pk

The Fox

dont count the mirage
they are French made.hence bound to crash because of quality ISSUES

2 f7
1 jft

rest of them are music are basic trainer and due to new pilots bound to crash

beside this it include 2011 crashes as well
seriously dude the French jets are in low quality.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Only JF17 is the super duper high quality and the one never crashes rite and the one crashed is because of martians.............:toilet::toilet::toilet:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles