13 out of world's top 20 polluted cities in India, only three in China

I_PLAY_BAD

I know they dont tell you anything in India beside 26/11 and 9/11 and their victims. Terrorist attacks staged in Pakistan have killed over 35,000 people, 5,000 of which are law enforcement personnel and caused material damage to the Pakistan Economy totalling US$67 billion by the IMF and the World Bank.
I am really sorry and feel very terrible for the losses of innocent civilian lives and properties. Who brought this upon you ? Don't immediately press the buzzer and exclaim it was RAW. No, it was yourself. You let Taliban enter your country and it backfired. There is nothing called good terrorism or bad terrorism. Terrorism has only one religion, death. Your defence establishment is a joke buddy. They go to whatever extent to hurt us. they shook hand with terrorists and terrorists used this to arm twist your country.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wondering why @Raja.pakistani repeatedly puts China alongside India in "Air Pollution Level" comparison??!! Just becoz the 2 are both populous?

Your post is ignorant to state

Better to take China out of your meter.

Here cometh Chinese life expectancy under the "health threat" vs. Indian among others -

See China is way above India, Russia and the world average (I bet Pakistan included), despite the "foul air".

So how long would u expect Chinese to live plus the 5.5years?? We're already close to US of America and Europe! We said byebye to India in 1965 so why don't u grow some common sense and measure some others more in the league of India?:shoot:
First of all this comparison article between china and India was not my personal assessment but was from Economist and it did not mean to degrade any country whether china or India so don't know why you took this comparison as offensive It was not some d*ik measuring contest as this problem of pollution is present in each country that include Pakistan as well. Some of us acknowledge it long before and trying to reduce it while some still sleeping and don't take it as major threat

I did made comparison of two most populated countries because often people blame over-population for pollution and environmental problems i.e often more people means more consumption of resources and energy which result in more pollution and waste sent to landfills. More land is needed to grow crops and build houses. More trees are cut down for new homes. More cars are built and more fossil fuels are used and more gases are released into the environment which all contribute toward pollution..

You are free to bring the comparison of those who are in the league of India. Now i was searching the comparison of pollution between Pakistan and china and found this..don't know how authentic but here it is

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s230...de0252edce49/09ff7a6a6ba6869e4727bf21cf5d6530

Pakistan Vs India

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s230...3c96b319ecf8/d6a51b3a8beb637a65b70809691af288

India Vs China

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s230...aa6adb052cf9/c6e6dbb9af06bf74499ee48459d4919e

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am really sorry and feel very terrible for the losses of innocent civilian lives and properties. Who brought this upon you ? Don't immediately press the buzzer and exclaim it was RAW. No, it was yourself. You let Taliban enter your country and it backfired. There is nothing called good terrorism or bad terrorism. Terrorism has only one religion, death. Your defence establishment is a joke buddy. They go to whatever extent to hurt us. they shook hand with terrorists and terrorists used this to arm twist your country.
Thats what they tell you in India which is far from fact. What is the role of your RAW ? Do you think they never ever conducted any covert operation in Pakistan and never financed and sponsored any anti Pakistan element for Indian interest? Most acts of all these intelligence agencies are hard to trace but i am sure you know about kahuta operation and this indian spy Sarbjit Singh who were behind many terrorist attacks

http://www.hindustantimes.com/newdelhi/was-sarabjit-singh-a-raw-agent/article1-1055309.aspx

and right now who is supporting Baloch separatist and TTP ? These terrorist cannot conduct terrorism at this large scale without someone supporting or financing them and they seem well trained the way they conducted different terrorist attacks on naval and army head quarters . Its funny that Indians are blaming us for terrorism within Pakistan. Do you even have slight clue of approximate 1500 mile long border areas of Afghan and Pakistan which is wide open as you cannot keep eyes on every inch of the border and talibsn did not enter from any where as they are mostly tribal people operate from border area of Afghan and Pakistan region where army is conducting military operation these days . Its not easy as they often run and enter in mountanious region of Afghanistan when there is operation against them

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
let's see how far Pakistan is as compared to China :p

pakvschn.png

India Vs China (both countries are twice/thrice in size of Pakistan plus population in Billions)
invsch.png

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What is population growth rate , area and population density of these countries.. Pakistan is 6th most populated country so its not that we are just few thousand

abey hatt .. . You being a country of few millions cannot administer properly and see the data I have posted above. You are not doing any better than us lol!!

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
abey hatt .. . You being a country of few millions cannot administer properly and see the data I have posted above. You are not doing any better than us lol!!
abbey chaprasi there are many factors which play its part for increasing or reducing pollution .Your population is bigger but you area is bigger as well and so are the resources and economy to tackle such issues

and its not few million but 191 million with 1.49 % growth rate

tu ja trolling kar as you are not fit for serious debate :D

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
abbey chaprasi there are many factors which play its part for increasing or reducing pollution .Your population is bigger but you area is bigger as well and so are the resources and economy to tackle such issues

and its not few million but 191 million with 1.49 % growth rate

tu ja trolling kar as you are not fit for serious debate :D
And Pakistan is not doing any better than India when compared to China, and India has better air quality than China, as per the data I posted. Any how you carry on with your rogue arguments without head and tail.
We are already more than a Billion but you are not doing much better being in Million. Very poor!!!

seriously telling you to stop visiting defence forum. You do not know how to debate.

Dreamhunter

Country flag
And Pakistan is not doing any better than India when compared to China, and India has better air quality than China, as per the data I posted. Any how you carry on with your rogue arguments without head and tail.
We are already more than a Billion but you are not doing much better being in Million. Very poor!!!

seriously telling you to stop visiting defence forum. You do not know how to debate.
Despite of the fact that India has a much larger population than Pakistan,
India has still a higher GDP per capita, a higher literacy rate and higher HDI than Pakistan.
Its pretty obvious that Pakistan is doing much worse than India

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Despite of the fact that India has a much larger population than Pakistan,
India has still a higher GDP per capita, a higher literacy rate and higher HDI than Pakistan.
Its pretty obvious that Pakistan is doing much worse than India

but some people fail to understand this.. or don't really want to understand and follow ignorance is bliss. I think after this this thread should be closed. :)

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned

when i claimed that Pakistan is better? Stop putting words in my mouth ..I said its very much same in this south asia region of Bangladesh, Pakistan and India..China is controlling its population growth which is good for them. You are just counting population of countries and not the areas and population density and its population growth rate..Why dont compare all factors ?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
if i was the moderator I would have written on the forum.. terrorists with green flag with white star and moon are not allowed!
and hinduvata terrorist like myself Mr chaprasi scream and shout bowl are most welcome to bash others :D

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
read the data I have posted above. instead of making bogus and googly comments.
I posted this data before you ..I told you that you are not suitable for such academic debate so better join your trolling mate i.e this rocky and ding dong in some others threads

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I posted this data before you ..I told you that you are not suitable for such academic debate so better join your trolling mate i.e this rocky and ding dong in some others threads
then debates end. Pakistan is way behind in administration and controlling pollution and illogically trying to compare China and India. Well Pakistanis should have some shame and compare their country to the world rather brining two countries and comparing them out of lottery box.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
then debates end. Pakistan is way behind in administration and controlling pollution and illogically trying to compare China and India. Well Pakistanis should have some shame and compare their country to the world rather brining two countries and comparing them out of lottery box.
abbey bandar this topic was not to insult or degrade any country but was for awareness purpose of this serious issue of pollution. If you are feeling insults then its because of your own insecurities as nowhere i said that x is better than y and insulted any country except that posted some article and statistics for comparisons that how top polluted cities are from these regions and what can be done to tackle it..you are jumping up and down for no reason so stop this circus now

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
abbey bandar this topic was not to insult or degrade any country but was for awareness purpose of this serious issue of pollution. If you are feeling insults then its because of your own insecurities as nowhere i said that x is better than y and insulted any country except that posted some article and statistics for comparisons that how top polluted cities are from these regions and what can be done to tackle it..you are jumping up and down for no reason so stop this circus now

Before educating other's about their homes, kindly look inside yours. I gave you the data read it.. and you also need not to burn after seeing your country's failure that, it is not even capable to handle 19 crore (190 Million) and trying to compare two countries in Billions for nothing but trolling!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles