120 Kashmiri youths inducted into Indian Army

I_PLAY_BAD

Vijayanagara hired Muslim soldiers , how did that work at Talikota? Netaji Subhash Bose's Muslims in INA deserted for pan Islam when Turkey joined Allies.
We need to consider present geopolitics and circumstances.
What you state is more than a 100 year old incident.

asingh10

Dawood was also a Mumbai police asset that they used to finish off Pathan gangs until he turned on them.

asingh10

We need to consider present geopolitics and circumstances.
What you state is more than a 100 year old incident.
The INA incident is not more than 100 years old. There are e.g. from contemporary times in other countries as well. Many Muslim soviet soldiers deserted the army and joined the mujahideen during Afghan war.

What's the difference really? Stupidity is doing the same thing again and again, expecting different results
I'm not denying that there are some very patriotic muslims, but one cannot take the risk after everything we have been through. Pan Islamism is a very real thing.

asingh10

I bet none of the DFIwallahs knew about it here.

Here I checked the wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AWOL

Apologetic filth would do well to explain the above link on Soviet Union
Happened during 3rd battle of Panipat with Marathas too. Muslim chieftains like Najib Khan and Shuja Ud Dawlah, whose ancestors had migrated into India several generations ago (one would consider them "native"), joined Abdali, a foreign invader. Moreover, Shuja was a Shia and his father had been helped by Marathas, he didn't even have any regard for their favors.

The Maratha artillery was led by a patriotic Muslim Ibrahim Khan Gardi though. Exceptions are always there, India has produced many Muslim heroes and positive role models like Abdul Kalam, Salim Ali, Dara Sikoh, Ashfaqullah Khan, Makhdoom Moinuddin, Abdul Hamid, Hamid Dalwai. Quite a long list but you cannot ignore the fact that extra territorial loyalty is a part of Abrahamic doctrine. How many more lessons do we need ?

http://indiafacts.co.in/abrahamic-ideology-inspires-extraterritorial-loyalty/

asingh10

Another e.g. is the syrian christians who were given refuge in Kerala but pledged allegiance to Vasco Da Gama on his arrival.

asingh10

"Conversion of depressed classes to Islam/Christianity will denationalize them, however if they become Sikhs they will remain in the Hindu culture '' - Dr Ambedkar on the extraterritorial nature of Abrahamisms.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I bet none of the DFIwallahs knew about it here.

Here I checked the wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AWOL

Apologetic filth would do well to explain the above link on Soviet Union
So 60-80% of the Soviet muslim soldiers deserted in the first year. And these were the people brought up under a mild version of Islam. I seriously don't understand what is so powerful in this 7th century barbaric ideology.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
AND DON'T FORGET THE 2 PATHAN BROTHERS WHO TRIED TO STAB GURU GOBIND SINGH JI.

DON'T FORGET SHAHEEDI OF GURU ARJAN DEV JI & GURU TEGH BAHADUR JI.

@FRYCRY STOP SHAMING INDIA!!! U MENTALLY ILL SICKULAR CELL DIESEASE.

Jagdish58

Guys let us not bother which caste and religion they are ,instead of becoming anti social elements these young guns are joining army ,they will be handy in combating terror in valley

Vir Abdul Hamid was Muslim
Vir Nirmal Sekhonkhon was Sikh
Vir Tarapore was Hindu
Vir Albert ekka is Christan

But one thing all have common is they all were posthumusely awarded Param vir chakra

Can this happen in any other country ?????

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys let us not bother which caste and religion they are ,instead of becoming anti social elements these young guns are joining army ,they will be handy in combating terror in valley

Vir Tarapore was Hindu

But one thing all have common is they all were posthumusely awarded Param vir chakra

This is the problem with you guys, always trying to analyse things superficially and live in a false sense of security.

I am pretty sure several USSR officers who were Muslims were awarded military honours posthumously. But did that stop the Muslim soldiers of USSR from deserting it?

Was USSR army less secular than Indian armed forces?

Anyway, no one is claiming they are traitors , just exercising caution

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
. I seriously don't understand what is so powerful in this 7th century barbaric ideology
Brainwashing. what else? BTW, USSR did control the narrative in their mosques by appointing four special officers for the mosques. Still desertions happened

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Vir Tarapore was Hindu

India is not going to get into war in the near future with a Sikh, Christian or Buddhist kingdom. Having them in the army is not a problem. Problem is our western neighbour, who is Islam ka thekedar. Can you now trust all the muslims in the army? I would trust them in the short run i.e. 2 week war because the work load would be so much that no brainwashing would work. But if it means boots on the grounds for 2 years, I am not sure I will trust them.

Jagdish58

India is not going to get into war in the near future with a Sikh, Christian or Buddhist kingdom. Having them in the army is not a problem. Problem is our western neighbour, who is Islam ka thekedar. Can you now trust all the muslims in the army? I would trust them in the short run i.e. 2 week war because the work load would be so much that no brainwashing would work. But if it means boots on the grounds for 2 years, I am not sure I will trust them.
Don't trust anybody is the mantra ,let us wish we need not go to war with porkis again that country is in verge of breaking into 3-4 piece all we want is POK and Azad Kashmir back . India should infiltrate now in POK and fund their separatist and rack up the tension

sabari

Happened during 3rd battle of Panipat with Marathas too. Muslim chieftains like Najib Khan and Shuja Ud Dawlah, whose ancestors had migrated into India several generations ago (one would consider them "native"), joined Abdali, a foreign invader. Moreover, Shuja was a Shia and his father had been helped by Marathas, he didn't even have any regard for their favors.

The Maratha artillery was led by a patriotic Muslim Ibrahim Khan Gardi though. Exceptions are always there, India has produced many Muslim heroes and positive role models like Abdul Kalam, Salim Ali, Dara Sikoh, Ashfaqullah Khan, Makhdoom Moinuddin, Abdul Hamid, Hamid Dalwai. Quite a long list but you cannot ignore the fact that extra territorial loyalty is a part of Abrahamic doctrine. How many more lessons do we need ?

http://indiafacts.co.in/abrahamic-ideology-inspires-extraterritorial-loyalty/
I consider sheya are reliable among them

Global Defence

New threads

Articles