11 Feb '13: Pakistan conducts test fires of two Hatf-IX Nasr BRBMs

SilentKiller

Country flag
budget problems

the budget of SUPARCO was not even enough to pay the salaries for the past few decades
in the end musharaf did increased it to about 100millions in 2005
but PPP zordari decreased it to 14millions in 2009..
Why you always try to deviate from topics which u your self start?
:taunt1:

SilentKiller

Country flag

SilentKiller

Country flag
we don't care whether you guys are scared or not

publishing some odd 300 article from your media about nasr in both 2011 and 2012 is enough to prove they are scared or not

Pakistan may not use this.but this is just a signal that our nuclear doctrine hasnt changed and will remain so

Cross the border and see the result
India Never attacked...read history baby and when u get to know the real one. Please don't cry.
need links
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=exAlTqrfRa4[/video]

:taunt1:

SilentKiller

Country flag
while i do used to read ignored member posts by either to log off or to open a private browsing window.
but for the past few months.i have completely left reading them

Give nukes to afghan no problem since they are on the verge to merge with us and we will get the idea of indian warhead designs
LOL....:rofl::rofl:

Afghans want to merge...leh afghans hate pakistan more than any shit in the world.
want to know more. please watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilentKiller

Country flag
be happy with owaisi kind of people

i am looking forward for the modi to become PM.majority of the muslim.infact 100% of the sunni muslims in india(and i suspect that sunni are more than shia in india) than see what happens

Muslim brother will not tolerate hardcore burning them and killing them.since the past few years.indian sunni muslims attitude is not what was in the past

Anyway
indian per capita still 1283

while Pakistan per capita in 2009 was 1254.

ghareeb log

ghareeb log

EDIT*

India has not invaded any country because it was continiously being invaded by foriegn countries and by Pakistan for more than 1000 years.

the major reason indian hate pakistan is we ruled india for odd 1000 years.while dande k zor parr captured kashmir as well as broken india by forming Pakistan
Foolish uncle before being forced to covert, u were same low Indian Hindu or Buddhist like us.
don't believe please go and do your DNA test if there is such facility in pakistan...:taunt1:
also please view below:
This is from some paki link:
Pakistan and North India have the *SAME* DNA
More

Last edited by a moderator:

SilentKiller

Country flag
be happy with owaisi kind of people

i am looking forward for the modi to become PM.majority of the muslim.infact 100% of the sunni muslims in india(and i suspect that sunni are more than shia in india) than see what happens

Muslim brother will not tolerate hardcore burning them and killing them.since the past few years.indian sunni muslims attitude is not what was in the past

Anyway
indian per capita still 1283

while Pakistan per capita in 2009 was 1254.

ghareeb log

ghareeb log

EDIT*

India has not invaded any country because it was continiously being invaded by foriegn countries and by Pakistan for more than 1000 years.

the major reason indian hate pakistan is we ruled india for odd 1000 years.while dande k zor parr captured kashmir as well as broken india by forming Pakistan
Some facts for u as not told by me but by your own.

1. India, despite a population 6 times that of Pakistan had fewer or just 3 million out-of-school children at Primary level in 2010, compared to some 7.0 million in Pakistan.

2. Net Primary School Enrollment in India is 92.1 per cent, whereas it is just about 70 per cent in Pakistan

3. Primary completion rate in India, both for males and females is 95 per cent, whereas the same for Pakistan is only 67 per cent for males and under 60 per cent for females.

4. India spends over 3 per cent of its GDP on education, while Pakistan barely spends under 2 per cent.

5. Adult literacy rate in India is approx 63 per cent; in Pakistan it is just about 55 per cent.

6. Youth literacy in India is 81 per cent. Pakistan: just 71 per cent.

7. Female literacy rate in India is 50 per cent; it is less than 40 per cent in Pakistan.

8. Indian scientists excel in areas of defence technology, space research, electronics and avionics, genetics, banking and telecommunications. India produces 10,000 PhDs every year, about 4,000 of these in the faculties of science and technology alone. Pakistan produces just about 800 PhDs altogether.

9. India produces more PhDs every year than Pakistan has produced in the last 20 years.

Link: In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields - thenews.com.pk

SilentKiller

Country flag
he was a arab but the people of sindh are now pakistanis and they are their descendent
Punjabi are most probably the mughals

Pashtuns themselve like sher shah suri has ruled india as well.and they were pakistani all of them
Correction u are from Mars...out of this world.:laugh::laugh:
Salute to the first floor u have..u will fail any world class 10th class history exam if u stick to your bullshit history books.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
LOL....:rofl::rofl:

Afghans want to merge...leh afghans hate pakistan more than any shit in the world.
want to know more. please watch.
I dont even need to see vidoes to see what Afgans thnk of India since I know many Afgans and they really HATE Pakis since Pakis ruined thier once moderate and progressive country.

This time we would not even need to raise a MUKTI-VAHINI since Afgans would BEAT UP Pakis and merge NWFP in AF and AF would be known as Greater Afganistan. :afghanistan:

Tolaha

Wasnt he a muslim?.dont you guys claim pakistan thekedaar of muslim world?
It is a rule in Pakistan that only those who raped 1000s of your ancestors can be used to name the weapons! If that is the accepted practice, then why break the rule with Tippu? As far as I know he hasn't raped Pakistanis. Correct me if you are aware of him raping any of your ancestors!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Question is when did Pakistan miniaturized their nukes to be fitted into this small rocket. Therefore after they have to test it to make sure that it actually works.

It is Just a rocket which can be intercepted by sending interceptor after tracking it.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Pakistan will use and control india by 2020 as predicted by farhan....

World checks google map in 2020 and there is no nation called pakistan left.:taunt1:

Blackwater

you doesnt becoming kafir by caste system or related issues

your a muslim only if you say this with heart and accept Islam

"There is no God but Allah and Muhammad(pbuh) is the prophet/messenger of Allah"

now your a muslim.whether you get involved in caste,kill people,what ever you do.you will remain a muslim

now how you become a kafir?

if you involve someone being equal to Allah,or doesnt consider Muhammad(pbuh) as last Prophet or doesnt agree with Quran and hadiths.these makes you a non muslim

though even being a muslim you will get punishment whatever you have done like killing someone.or related
there are 10,000 GODS around the world:taunt::taunt::taunt:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is a rule in Pakistan that only those who raped 1000s of your ancestors can be used to name the weapons! If that is the accepted practice, then why break the rule with Tippu? As far as I know he hasn't raped Pakistanis. Correct me if you are aware of him raping any of your ancestors!
strange part is as per you they were master raper

but the genes are found in you guys

rape capital of the world is termed delhi and india.

i don't understand this can you please explain this if the invaders were rapist than why there genes are found only in you.i mean they were the rapist and so does you

please explain this

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
NOTE:No muslim majority populated state or city is listed as rape capital in india as well

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
NOTE:No muslim majority populated state or city is listed as rape capital in india as well
Because rapes in muslim communities/countries are suppressed...we all know Mukhtar Mai world famous rape case... look at Pakis ... Pakis are ALL converted as their Hindu ancestors were raped.

farhan has the same blood of rapists....... you Pakis are ALL result of rape... thats a FACT. :pakistan:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Coz rapes are legal in muslim countries :cool2:
Aapne mere muh ki baat cheen li...

Actually the rape victim in muslim countries specially Pakistan are often FORCED to marry the rapists. :shocked: :shocked:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles