11 Feb '13: Pakistan conducts test fires of two Hatf-IX Nasr BRBMs

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
It might look to you so, but if there was real danger that Delhi and Mumbai will be blown to ashes if you press a particular button, your reaction would be different.
The same danger that was present during Kargil? No Pakistani aggression will go unpunished. No offence, but your attitude is borderline defeatist.

Defcon 1

Country flag
The same danger that was present during Kargil? No Pakistani aggression will go unpunished. No offence, but your attitude is borderline defeatist.
My attitude is that of a realistic person. I don't compete with others in finding better ways of humiliating pakistan. Kargil war was different. There was no danger of half of India being destroyed. We were limited to conventional war. A nuclear strike by us will guarantee a nuclear response.

Just ask yourself, are the pakistanis complete idiots that they will spend so much time and money on developing the missile, small warheads, etc? Nasr was developed for a reason. Now the onus is on us to make pakistan incapable of afflicting a significant damage on us using this missile.

Last edited:

Shirman

Country flag
I would say the best answer to Pak is this year's Nirbhay cruise missile.......I would say Now the Indian MOD will finally clear the purchase of Iron dome....:p:thumb: They should also have multiple Prahaar test for that perfect Indian Mashallah movement.......:taunt1::taunt:

And PS :- To Pakis I know U will say Iron Dome is expensive to operate,Blah Blah Ya Allah and all that but let me tell u its effective and all that not effective n expensiveness by critics n media was actually done for Israel to buy or co-develop more expensive n latest Anti-Missile Laser Tech from U.S.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
while i do used to read ignored member posts by either to log off or to open a private browsing window.
but for the past few months.i have completely left reading them

Give nukes to afghan no problem since they are on the verge to merge with us and we will get the idea of indian warhead designs
There must be too much of users on your "ignore list" since most member are there. :laugh:

BD has already learned their lessons siding with Pakis and losing 3 million lives but again try luring BD again and see our steps.

About AF...seems like you didnt understand what I said... I said AF would get beyond Durand Line and get back what belong to theirs.They have already started shelling and doing raids on Pak villages.Poor Pakis can only "Protest" and blame AF of so called "Cross-Border-Terrorism".

In simple words Pak would lose a major chunk of its land to Afgans who deserve Western provinces of Pak.So forget wet dreams of merging AF in Pak since you would end up losing your own land to AF. AF would be known as Greater Afganistan. :lol:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Just ask yourself, are the pakistanis complete idiots that they will spend so much time and money on developing the missile, small warheads, etc? Nasr was developed for a reason. Now the onus is on us to make pakistan incapable of afflicting a significant damage on us using this missile.
Exactly, the line of thought in Pakistan India won't go nuclear unless the 'civilian' threshold is breached. Best counter against this kind of thinking is giving clear signals that our response would be asymmetric. No doubt a nuclear war would be devastating but we can't let Pakistan hold us to ransom with its threats.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Exactly, the line of thought in Pakistan India won't go nuclear unless the 'civilian' threshold is breached. Best counter against this kind of thinking is giving clear signals that our response would be asymmetric. No doubt a nuclear war would be devastating but we can't let Pakistan hold us to ransom with its threats.
No need to do that. Nasr will have to be deployed pretty close to the battlefield. That means we could take it out in the interdiction missions. Other than that, since it has a small range, its speed should also be lesser and should be easier to intercept than most ballistic missiles. Although yes, if pakistanis think we will go nuclear on them after Nasr, they won't launch it in the first place. But the point is, if they did, we won't be able to do anything.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis have their priorities WRONG and they are again going to suffer with their own mistakes.With wrong priorities they are bound to do some big mistake sooner or later.Instead of any Paki missile hitting India there are more chances that it might fell and explode inside Pak itself. We all know what happened to one of their missile.

All India needs to do is to sit and wait for any Paki misadventure and punish Pakis badly as we did in 71.

Till then sit back and see Muslims of Pak getting killed by their own Muslim brothers in Pak Army. :pop: :pop:

Decklander

Jungle main mor nacha, kisnay dekha??? Like their earlier missiles, even this missile is a flop show. Soon you will hear that even the parts of this missile were found littered over villages in Pakistan.

Regarding its relevence to CSD, Gentlemen you can imagine that if this missile has to be fired, it must stay out of the range of our artillery. Which means a distance of atleast 40kms from frontline of our forces. As we have artillery to target 55kms inside Pakistan and I consider that our own guns will be about 15 kms inside our own territory. Now this gives only 20 kms depth to this patakha if its does not explode on launcher. Pak will end up killing its own forces if they use nukes with it.
You all must have read my posts regarding how the missile tests by Pakistan have been landing up in Iran.

La Illaha Il lal la, udhja beta bismillah,
kahaan udega, kahaan girega, taye karega sirf allah.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I asked this question to many Pakistanis and they failed to answer the question convincingly.

If Pakistanis think NASR is a game changer, then why are they building up their conventional forces?.

Why not just make more nuclear warheads and NASRs and stop buying aircraft, tanks, armored vehicles etc. They will not even need so much Army at Indo-Pak border.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Jungle main mor nacha, kisnay dekha??? Like their earlier missiles, even this missile is a flop show. Soon you will hear that even the parts of this missile were found littered over villages in Pakistan.

Regarding its relevence to CSD, Gentlemen you can imagine that if this missile has to be fired, it must stay out of the range of our artillery. Which means a distance of atleast 40kms from frontline of our forces. As we have artillery to target 55kms inside Pakistan and I consider that our own guns will be about 15 kms inside our own territory. Now this gives only 20 kms depth to this patakha if its does not explode on launcher. Pak will end up killing its own forces if they use nukes with it.
You all must have read my posts regarding how the missile tests by Pakistan have been landing up in Iran.

These missiles are only to satisfy egos of common Pakis who are getting bombed daily by AF/US/NATO and Shia-Sunni-Ahmedia riots and Karachi Kidnappings and mafia wars.

The strategy of Pakis have failed in the past as they ALWAYS had wrong permutations/combinations/assumptions and then learn it hard way.In 71 they learned losing BD and now 45,000 Muslims are killed since WOT by Muslim Pak Army.

Lets see what Pakis lose now :pop:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

I am 100% sure the stragetic force think tank in indian doesnt think so otherwise they would have attacked pakistan after the warning of zia

while the fact is each and every months pakistan is crossing the border but since 1987 india is yet to come close 1 inch under pakistan

Decklander

Can you pls tell us any incident in last over 10k yrs of our culture if we have ever invaded a country? We had been so busy fighting with eachopther that we had no time to invade anyone. But for Last 65yrs, India is a nation united and now we have the power to invade and destroy others but even then we have not done it. We dont want to dirty our hands by killing a nation which is hell bent on killing itself.
Marray huayeh ko kyon marna bhai.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can you pls tell us any incident in last over 10k yrs of our culture if we have ever invaded a country? We had been so busy fighting with eachopther that we had no time to invade anyone. But for Last 65yrs, India is a nation united and now we have the power to invade and destroy others but even then we have not done it. We dont want to dirty our hands by killing a nation which is hell bent on killing itself.
Marray huayeh ko kyon marna bhai.
be happy with owaisi kind of people

i am looking forward for the modi to become PM.majority of the muslim.infact 100% of the sunni muslims in india(and i suspect that sunni are more than shia in india) than see what happens

Muslim brother will not tolerate hardcore burning them and killing them.since the past few years.indian sunni muslims attitude is not what was in the past

Anyway
indian per capita still 1283

while Pakistan per capita in 2009 was 1254.

ghareeb log

ghareeb log

EDIT*

India has not invaded any country because it was continiously being invaded by foriegn countries and by Pakistan for more than 1000 years.

the major reason indian hate pakistan is we ruled india for odd 1000 years.while dande k zor parr captured kashmir as well as broken india by forming Pakistan

Decklander

I am 100% sure the stragetic force think tank in indian doesnt think so otherwise they would have attacked pakistan after the warning of zia

while the fact is each and every months pakistan is crossing the border but since 1987 india is yet to come close 1 inch under pakistan
Your rants remind me of a real life incident I had faced. I was in NDA that time and had already been adjudged the best boxer of NDA. I came on leave to my village and one day I was out for shopping with my younger sister. A guy felt funny and I stopped him and warned him. This guy became abusive and started challenging me. I made a quiet exit.
My sister asked me as to why I had not taught him a lesson inspite of being so powerful and best boxer of NDA. I hope you know that National Defence Acadamy (NDA) is the most respected training institution of India wherein the best youngsters of India undergo training to be officers in Indian Armed Forces.
I asked my sis only one question, "What if I had hit him just once with all my strength considering what his size was". She stated that he wud have died for sure. And what wud have happened to me after that was my next question to my sister.

Sometimes you let go an idiot not bcoz you are incapable of teaching him a lesson but bcoz you do not want to be called a murderer/killer and especially when you know that the guy has few days left in his life for the kind of things that he is doing as someone else will kill him. Sure enough, we read in news a few days later that this guy was killed and neck chopped by a Sikh as he troubled his sister also. That sikh went to jail.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Our earlier plan was with three strike cores, now we have 8-10 independent Battle groups for CSD. Now if Pakistanis are thinking that we are going to concentrate our armor in such a way as to allow them to nuke us they are mistaken. Our IBG are practicing working in NBC environment. Plus CSD is done in such a manner so to make sure that minimum damage is done if things go nuke.

BTW we are yet to see Pak doing tactical nuke test and they have tech to make miniature nuke fit into this rocket.

Decklander

be happy with owaisi kind of people

i am looking forward for the modi to become PM.majority of the muslim.infact 100% of the sunni muslims in india(and i suspect that sunni are more than shia in india) than see what happens

Muslim brother will not tolerate hardcore burning them and killing them.since the past few years.indian sunni muslims attitude is not what was in the past

Anyway
indian per capita still 1283

while Pakistan per capita in 2009 was 1254.

ghareeb log

ghareeb log

EDIT*

India has not invaded any country because it was continiously being invaded by foriegn countries and by Pakistan for more than 1000 years.

the major reason indian hate pakistan is we ruled india for odd 1000 years.while dande k zor parr captured kashmir as well as broken india by forming Pakistan
tell me the name of one person from Pakistan who invaded us or ruled us? We ruled Pakistan. You guys are seriously in love with those who invaded you and converted you cowards enmass into islam.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your rants remind me of a real life incident I had faced. I was in NDA that time and had already been adjudged the best boxer of NDA. I came on leave to my village and one day I was out for shopping with my younger sister. A guy felt funny and I stopped him and warned him. This guy became abusive and started challenging me. I made a quiet exit.
My sister asked me as to why I had not taught him a lesson inspite of being so powerful and best boxer of NDA. I hope you know that National Defence Acadamy (NDA) is the most respected training institution of India wherein the best youngsters of India undergo training to be officers in Indian Armed Forces.
I asked my sis only one question, "What if I had hit him just once with all my strength considering what his size was". She stated that he wud have died for sure. And what wud have happened to me after that was my next question to my sister.

Sometimes you let go an idiot not bcoz you are incapable of teaching him a lesson but bcoz you do not want to be called a murderer/killer and especially when you know that the guy has few days left in his life for the kind of things that he is doing as someone else will kill him. Sure enough, we read in news a few days later that this guy was killed and neck chopped by a Sikh as he troubled his sister also. That sikh went to jail.
while whatever you did was good

but such thing doesnt exist in country to country.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
tell me the name of one person from Pakistan who invaded us or ruled us? We ruled Pakistan. You guys are seriously in love with those who invaded you and converted you cowards enmass into islam.
Muhammad bin qasim the first one

the list is very long

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles