11 Dead in Shooting at French Satirical Weekly's Office in Paris

Gabriel92

Country flag
He sadly had no chance.
I saw the terrible video.
This police officer,named Ahmad,42 yo,police officer of the 11th arrdt,was on patrol,then a shootout occured with the terrorists,he has been injured badly,and was on the ground.
Then a pig came and fired a single bullet,killing the police officer immediatly.
RIP.
Hope we'll burn those muslim shits.
3000 police officers are mobilized to the manhunt.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
:lol:Religion has nothing to do with politics right? You can live in your own world where every religion lives in peace.

I prefer the real world where partition and massacre happened. I live in a world where Hindus got reduced from 20% to 2% under Muslim majority. Thanks but no thanks
Definitely religion has nothing to do with Politics, that's why Hindus read Gita not Mahabharata.

Coming to religion and politics together. If you are strong enough world will accept your definition of word, I no where said that don't counter them, I said don't get involved into some one else's fight like the crusades.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Definitely religion has nothing to do with Politics, that's why Hindus read Gita not Mahabharata.
Religion has nothing to do with politics,except for the two thousand years if recorded history. But sure, whatever floats your boat:rolleyes:

Coming to religion and politics together. If you are strong enough world will accept your definition of word, I no where said that don't counter them, I said don't get involved into some one else's fight like the crusades.
If allying with crusaders will help Hindu cause, then there it is stupid to not ally. We are allied with Israel for the same reason. We should ally a crusader state of similar purpose if need be. Hindus are too stupid to be trusted to defend themselves on their own because of their incredibly stupid and naive views on geopolitics

Rushil51

Country flag
I know out of topic but just wanted to share one of the drawing made by Charlie Hebdo

Caption: "India, the land of s̶a̶c̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶w̶s massacred women.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Religion has nothing to do with politics,except for the two thousand years if recorded history. But sure, whatever floats your boat:rolleyes:

If allying with crusaders will help Hindu cause, then there it is stupid to not ally. We are allied with Israel for the same reason. We should ally a crusader state of similar purpose if need be. Hindus are too stupid to be trusted to defend themselves on their own because of their incredibly stupid and naive views on geopolitics
Allying with crusaders will not help India. India did not participate in Afghanistan during Vajpayee regime because of correct reasons. India will only lose out on development if it starts doing Crusades like France. Instead measures like proper border security,strict immigration policy and education is required.

ladder

Country flag
If west suffers from 'white man's guilt' then many in India suffer from 'majoritarian guilt'.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Allying with crusaders will not help India. India did not participate in Afghanistan during Vajpayee regime because of correct reasons. India will only lose out on development if it starts doing Crusades like France/USA. Instead measures like proper border security,strict immigration policy and education is required.
We are not fighting with Israel on its war on terror, but still we are allied with them and help them out . Can't see any reason to not ally a crusader state and provide it with all help (political and economic and military too in future if possible) in the same manner!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That is what I said, do not get involved in their fight and target which is NOT your target. You ally to target what your Targets are. Pakistan targeted soviets and took help from USA, but did not succeed in Targeting Kashmir which was their main agenda, the way it was supposed.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I know out of topic but just wanted to share one of the drawing made by Charlie Hebdo

Caption: "India, the land of s̶a̶c̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶w̶s massacred women.
Ok Indians lets start massacring French on our own then, for their stupid cartoon.

No wait, lets not. Because we are civilized:thumb:

Rushil51

Country flag
"Father, son and Holy Ghost": on the Church's opposition to Gay Marriage"

Well they targeted other religions too.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
"Father, son and Holy Ghost": on the Church's opposition to Gay Marriage"

Well they targeted other religions too.
Again, this just demonstrates how civilised people behave differently than uncivilised barbarians

But we can be PC and claim that barbarity is not barbarity because many people believe in it! That works too

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is with 'liberal' morons and their infatuation with 'the religion of peace'? Are they closet believers or is it just a tool to hit the sane majority with? Or is it just the money? :confused:

This kind of stupid behaviour is not restricted to India.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Extremists are highly underestimated in France considering the great tolerance native society has shown towards immigrants. Watchful eye does not even need such incident as proof for the same. Most of my french friends of senior generation do agree that this is more of a political problem.

Expect similar incidents in scandinavia if they do not draw lines to cultural mixture, immediately.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What is with 'liberal' morons and their infatuation with 'the religion of peace'? Are they closet believers or is it just a tool to hit the sane majority with? Or is it just the money? :confused:

This kind of stupid behaviour is not restricted to India.
The difference is, you wont see the french "libtards" blaming their church or Pope for these attacks unlike the anti national "Indian" libtards/secutards who will blame an Islamic terror attack on Pakistan on RSS. There, respect/tolerance for other religion =/= degrading their own!

This difference is very significant and very big

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles