1,200 Illegal Immigrant Children – Including 90 from India

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Governor Mary Fallin (R-OK) told Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures that the feds sent 1,200 illegal immigrant children to Oklahoma to hold for 120 days. 90 of those illegal children were from India.

"Because they are children, we want them to be fed, and have appropriate medical care, certainly be safe within the facilities, and they're segregated. BUt, one of the things I've heard since they've been there and it was reported while I was there actually, that there were not only El Salvadoran children, and Honduras, and Guatemala, but there were 90 children reported to be from India that were actually at the facility. And, one of the case workers told my secretary of health that we had people there besides South American children."
Oklahoma Governor: ICE Sent Us 1,200 Illegal Immigrant Children – Including 90 from India (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is important to know is how did they get there and who smuggled them in.

Also the background of these children and from where they came and why.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
@W.G.Ewald Any new information on this? Very interested to know how these Indian children got trafficked across the border. Wonder if they came directly through Mexico or some south/central American country. Looks like an international smuggling ring of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
@W.G.Ewald Any new information on this? Very interested to know how these Indian children got trafficked across the border. Wonder if they came directly through Mexico or some south/central American country. Looks like an international smuggling ring of some sort.
As Mexico has opened up several new border crossings with Guatemala, I would guess their path would have been from there to US, but how they got to Central America I can't guess. Searching news stories is complicated because searches turn up Oklahoma tribal (probably Cherokee) links for the term "Indian." (We still suffer from Columbus's ignorance.) No doubt smugglers of people, so called coyotes, are involved.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
What is important to know is how did they get there and who smuggled them in.

Also the background of these children and from where they came and why.
The children could be Indian in the sense of Native-American. The potential for misinformation in the news these days is immense.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This could be a noob question, but how do you identify the children to be (East) Indian. Do they carry their passports ? Or do the officials simply ask them ?

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
This could be a noob question, but how do you identify the children to be (East) Indian. Do they carry their passports ? Or do they simply ask them ?
Good questions, and there are no more recent news stories with any details like that.

I would not expect unaccompanied children to have passports, but some from Central American arrive with birth certificate as documentation.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The children could be Indian in the sense of Native-American. The potential for misinformation in the news these days is immense.
Native Americans cannot be illegal.

Haven't understood.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Native Americans cannot be illegal.

Haven't understood.
I meant indigenous people from outside the US borders, sometimes also called mestizos in their native countries.

There has been no further reporting in the news on the remarks of the Oklahoma governor. Either her original information is wrong or the news media wish not to cover the story. DHS keeps these children in restricted areas and allows no access to anyone, reporters, relief agencies, or elected representatives.

Last edited:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I doubt it. The governor specifically mentioned India the country and made another remark about non- South American children being in the mix, and I don't think she meant Mexicans. Moreover even special-ed children know the difference between Indians from India and native "Indians" these days. Also I doubt a major news organization like Fox News or the governor of a state (even if it's Oklahoma) would make such an egregious error.

Besides, the implications of Indian children being in that group are huge because this means it's a far more serious conspiracy than just people south of the border jumping the fence.

I think this is a very serious news story and I can't believe the lame stream media hasn't done anything about this. We need to keep a close eye on this story.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I meant indigenous people from outside the US borders, sometimes also called mestizos in their native countries.

There has been no further reporting in the news on the remarks of the Oklahoma governor. Either her original information is wrong or the news media wish not to cover the story. DHS keeps these children in restricted areas and allows no access to anyone, reporters, relief agencies, or elected representatives.
Mestizo is used to indicate "mixed" race, sort of like mulatto when it comes to mixed white-black heritage. Indigenous people in many countries south of the US (and of course LA) are still referred to as "indios"

If people from different parts of the world are sending their children unaccompanied to Mexico to be smuggled into the US then this is really big news and not something that can just be wrong the first time around. I mean any news outlet or elected official that is unable to discern the dire implication of something like this should be considered a joke, ridiculed en masse and then labeled a public hazard (after all not all people have the ability to think for themselves). Besides if news organizations are keeping a lid on this then that's even more dangerous, now we're talking about North Korea level cover up.

Otm Shank

Interesting, only found this story being taken seriously on far right and racist forums.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Thanks.

Now that you mention, the word 'Indian' is used to classify many class of people.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Interesting, only found this story being taken seriously on far right and racist forums.
Which are those?

Here is the Governor of Oklahoma. I should have posted the video intially.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
How dare you cast such aspersions? Fox news is fair and balanced and they adhere to ethical codes of journalism such as fact checking. And as @W.G.Ewald pointed out, even the governor of an entire state made these statements in person. The woman would have to be either a liar or a retard to not know what she was talking about.

Otm Shank

How dare you cast such aspersions? Fox news is fair and balanced and they adhere to ethical codes of journalism such as fact checking. And as @W.G.Ewald pointed out, even the governor of an entire state made these statements in person. The woman would have to be either a liar or a retard to not know what she was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PNI9uRhV1Y

american politicans were claiming hispanics were carrying ebola and had links to al queada a few years ago and now rehashing it in other ways.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles