Agni V Missile

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Google Earth shows a flat path that follows the surface. A missile follows a projectile path. Not sure if missile service-range takes that path into account, or a flat line along the surface.

If service-range is a flat path, when we can strike Amsterdam. If not (takes ascent/decent into account), then Prague.
flat line is the yard stick.

bose

Country flag
priority is to first induct A5 as it is, then do new stuff on it, this is because of the Chini mood swings. Once the three successful tests done, then canister and MIRV and anti BMD tests on it.
Sir, I understand that Agni 5 will be canister based, road mobile capable of firing in few minutes notice. Without a canister it A5 is not complete for deployment, may be sometime later this year or early next year it will be tested from a canister.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Sir, I understand that Agni 5 will be canister based, road mobile capable of firing in few minutes notice. Without a canister it A5 is not complete for deployment, may be sometime later this year or early next year it will be tested from a canister.
you must have got the hint of rail mobile launcher for A5 test.

Mobility is not problem.

Last edited:

CCTV

Well I heard that they forgot to open the silo hatch before launch.Funnily is that manual in Chini subs?
Well, it is what happen in India last month but not in China, and that submarine was the first submarine sank by missile ( Club).

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well, it is what happen in India last month but not in China, and that submarine was the first submarine sank by missile ( Club).
we have Chinese Rocket killing their its own citizen, then we have massive damages in Tibet from equally stupid accidents.

Stop spreading Chini trash here.

Enjoy the peace with A5.

ladder

Country flag
Spare me the old fashioned counter argument.
I know what happened as much as you know about INS Sindhurakshak.

You might know more than me if you were privy to the enquiry of Indian Navy.
But that's not the case.

We here are discussing something else, if your level of comprehension have not let you comprehend that spontaneously, I hereby take the privilege of doing the same deliberately.

If you still are clueless, then better not quote me as I don't fancy conversing with mental asylum quality poster.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If we don't like peace, how can India do?

Yeah , you can sent some curry or Assam black tea to China by A5 ( if it is reliable).
we will send that with K4 and in Delhi they make great Momos, we can send it by K15.

for 4000 km or less we can send Maggi by A4.

Lots of options to chose from by Chinese friend.

CCTV

we will send that with K4 and in Delhi they make great Momos, we can send it by K15.

for 4000 km or less we can send Maggi by A4.

Lots of options to chose from by Chinese friend.
Ok, when? I can not wait for long , I need Assam tea now.

K15 ? Build a submarine first, either disel or uncleared...

drkrn

If we don't like peace, how can India do?

Yeah , you can sent some curry or Assam black tea to China by A5 ( if it is reliable).
happily..

you can enjoy both thinking earth is agood place to stay

SamwiseTheBrave

Ok, when? I can not wait for long , I need Assam tea now.

K15 ? Build a submarine first, either disel or uncleared...
ah its my old chinese troll punching boy @CCTV i was expecting you here earlier , what took you so long ?
still reeling from the after impacts of the testlaunch ? and preparing more propoganda points ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

drkrn

So we can track missiles at 5000Km range..................................................:hail:

another step in for 5000KM anti BMD.........................................:tea: :drunk2:
tracking with ships placed at predetermined points in the ocean.more over as the missile is linked to our communication centers,its not that difficult to track them

CCTV

happily..

you can enjoy both thinking earth is agood place to stay
What? You mean India can counterattack after China nukes you?

Again, check the yields of Indian nuclear tests.

If I am not wrong, A5 can carry a 1 ton warhead for a range of 5000 KM.

2 exercise for you.

1. What can you do with the 1 ton payload?
2. Where can you place A5, and where can it reach?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
its said that this missile is a true icbm with range to reach of 8000 kms,and india intentionally downgrading the range
yeah it is ICBM and test is done in such a way, so that public in other friendly dont get disturbed by A5, those who are in same business knows what we have achieved and its actual range.

SamwiseTheBrave

SamwiseTheBrave

Nuke Beijing by what? Atomic warhead? Then you need a super missile to deliver the warhead. You can think about the size and weight of " little boy" and " fat man".
A5 can carry a payload deliverable for a 1KT warhead - which is a LOT !
and compare with "little boy" and "fat man" ?? ahahaha :lol: you`re kidding me right ? heard of something called warhead miniaturization ?
or does the chinese military also bypass this technology and is stuck in a time warp since the 40`s.
saya was right, your words are beneath my response. pull up your commie socks and make some sensible arguments.
until then, charsi chini, thou shalt be ignored

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles