India's nuclear arsenal failed by 'unreliable' missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Impluseblade

A report from the west:

India and China have long been locked in an arms race, though neither will admit it. China holds a lead over India in modernized armed forces, but India is catching up. India is deeply concerned over China's land, air and missile forces on the Tibetan Plateau overlooking the plains of India, and by China's development of blue water naval forces that are edging into the Indian Ocean.

Yet almost unnoticed by the outside world, India has also been long working to develop a true ICBM that can reach North America, Europe and Australia. Why India, a nation of deep poverty, needs a missile that can deliver nuclear warheads to New York or Paris, remains a mystery.

The same applies to India. For now, India is a close US ally, and the recipient of US and Israeli help in building its nuclear arsenal. Washington has closed its eyes to India's refusal to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and has tacitly blessed Delhi's extensive nuclear program as a regional counter-balance to China.

Eric Margolis: India Missile Test: Wake Up, Washington!

Exactly. Most Chinese brag about their so called 14,000 km range missile, and say that India is incapable of making one, not realising that we don't even want one. Even the Agni V was done not 'coz the GoI ordered, but because DRDO said "I'm in the mood for an ICBM", and GoI sanctioned the projects. The officials have even stated that making the Agni VI reach 7500km is well within their reach, as it only requires an increment in the Agni V range.

When India feels that USA is a threat, we'll make it 14,000 km range. Till then, we don't give a damn.

arkem8

Country flag
This is similar to the psy-ops that Pakistan has ~50 more nukes than India. The intention being to force India to reveal its cards and yes we have been playing our cards very close to our chest.

For all those who doubt the accuracy of the missile take this video of the Earlier Generation AGNI I for example:
In the final parts of the video you can easily see the detonation in mid-air, thus revealing the statement "only the short range prithvi's are operational and the Agni's are all under development" to be a farce.

The missile tests where the missile body is painted in a colour different to the test prototype "white with orange" ARE actually operational in-service examples.

Last edited by a moderator:

arkem8

Country flag
A report from the west:

India and China have long been locked in an arms race, though neither will admit it. China holds a lead over India in modernized armed forcesRubbish that is only a quantitative lead, in terms of quality and battle experience especially in COIN the Chinese are amateurs, but India is catching up. India is deeply concerned over China's land, air and missile forces on the Tibetan Plateau overlooking the plains of IndiaYeah?? Who wouldn't be?, and by China's development of blue water naval forces that are edging into the Indian Ocean.They cannot handle the Japs, Koreans and Americans not to mention the smaller nations like Vietnam and Pinoys in their immediate backyard...LOL

Yet almost unnoticed by the outside world, India has also been long working to develop a true ICBM that can reach North America, Europe and Australia. Why India, a nation of deep poverty, needs a missile that can deliver nuclear warheads to New York or Paris, remains a mystery. China was FAAR poorer than india when the very-inaccurate-liquid-fueled-Dongfeng 3 was introduced, but this golden standard is not applied to them, shows the BIAS of the author hehehe!

The same applies to India. For now, India is a close US allyReally?? anyone who says that is doing so to aid his narrative, nothing else, and the recipient of US and Israeli help in building its nuclear arsenal.Proof! more unsubstantiated rubbish, India can put a payload on the moon, launch ~10 satellites in one go, can confirm mock detonation of B.M Warhead on camera Washington has closed its eyes to India's refusal to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and has tacitly blessed Delhi's extensive nuclear program as a regional counter-balance to China.Why should they speak in favor of the wretched Chinese who foolishly(Sun-Tzhu??) gave the Pakis M-11's and warheads to go with it..

Eric Margolis: India Missile Test: Wake Up, Washington!
Ahhhh! Eric MAAR-GOLI's should've known HEHEHEHE!!

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That's why it is funny that your country still keep the "no first use" tag. You intent to use nuclear weapons in offense and don't have confidence in your retaliation ability after being hit first.
Are you Chinese??? You smell of a Paki :lol:

A Chinese sitting on a big arsenal should not sound so frustrated and insecure against small Indian nukes. :lol:

Be less confuse, Be aware more..

No disagree with CCTV agent..
That was a good one. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Impluseblade

You smell of an Indian, right? In my home town, we call you "hong tou a san". Is it enough to prove my identity?

Are you Chinese??? You smell of a Paki :lol:

A Chinese sitting on a big arsenal should not sound so frustrated and insecure against small Indian nukes. :lol:

That was a good one. :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
这意味着,您是从月球吗?

Translated: That means you are from China?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Hong Tou A-San

communist accession in 1949, there were hundreds of Sikhs in that city. Colloquially known as Hong Tou A-San — a reference to their red turbans (hong means red in Mandarin while tou refers to the head) Sikh doormen, they were either part of the police or served as watchmen at banks and hotels

Will move this to chit chat thread later..

Impluseblade

I think you did a google search and found the article below. Let me help you to understand the meaning of A-San. A-San is actually from Cantonese and means "Sir". Indians usually served as policemen in Shanghai.

Hong Tou A-San

Will move this to chit chat thread later..

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Another cold shower for our DFI pundits. :rofl:
This is the stated purpose of the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists:

The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists informs the public about threats to the survival and development of humanity from nuclear weapons, climate change, and emerging technologies in the life sciences. Through an award-winning magazine, our online presence, and the Doomsday Clock, we reach policy leaders and audiences around the world with information and analysis about efforts to address the dangers and prevent catastrophe. With fellowships for students and awards to young journalists, we help educate the next generation.
I would not look to that publication for an unbiased technical assessment of nuclear delivery systems. Not in the least.

ice berg

This is the stated purpose of the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists:

I would not look to that publication for an unbiased technical assessment of nuclear delivery systems. Not in the least.
On the other hand, if they downplay the indian capacity, you really wonder the state of their nuclear forces.:lol:
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists informs the public about threats to the survival and development of humanity from nuclear weapons

I do like how certain mods using censorship to remove questions they cant answer.

Like how CCTV was been judged as CCP propaganda in other threads, but using it now as a proof of indian nuclear capacity.

Keep up the good work. :thumb:

arkem8

Country flag
You smell of an Indian, right? In my home town, we call you "hong tou a san". Is it enough to prove my identity?
In my home town we use the following terms to refer to Chinese.
-----a- Male Chinese
-----!-Female Chinese
-----let-Chinese offspring
As you can see these terms are used as a sign of respect...
I think you did a google search and found the article below. Let me help you to understand the meaning of A-San. A-San is actually from Cantonese and means "Sir". Indians usually served as policemen in Shanghai.
They always know more than you think they know....hehehehe!! Those "policemen" did a good number on your summer palace eh HEHEHE!!
On the other hand, if they downplay the indian capacity, This is India's SOP, even the chinese tried and failed to scare the west by crying about the true range of the Agni 5>>8000Km
you really wonder the state of their nuclear forces.:lol:Chinese fan-boys being the mentally feeble chicken-sh!ts that they are constantly need reassurance about their own "superiority" from their "fixed" media , they will not dig further to ascertain the truth.... you can see the panicked reaction of the CCP to the Agni 5 test via their mouthpiece the Global Times
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists informs the public about threats to the survival and development of humanity from nuclear weaponsThe American viewpoint is often false when it comes to the subcontinent-for them democratic non-aligned India is an "embarrassment"

I do like how certain mods using censorship to remove questions they cant answer.
You are tolerated here and not accepted, China is the enemy and Chinese posters are often 50c crowd.....
Like how CCTV was been judged as CCP propaganda in other threads, but using it now as a proof of indian nuclear capacity.
CCTV is propaganda! Even the CCP have realised quite late in the game that belittling India's nuclear forces makes THEM look stupid. They were completely unprepared to deal with the rapidly changing nuclear scenario as seen on the April the 19th

Keep up the good work. :thumb:
Hope you get those 50c vouchers....A waste of time if you ask me hehe!!

Last edited:

Bheeshma

The americans are pushing for coperation on SM-3A and ABM missiles. No wonder meaningless propaganda pieces are important for them. Just remember how the MRCA deal went despite the F-18/16 putting on a media blitz. The asian realignment of US depends on India being on their side. India simply won't fall for that kind of alliance without any tangible gains.

agentperry

well as far as i know( through govt publications only) that there are groups having missiles and 3 are there for prithvi, 2 for agni 1 and one for agni 2 and one being raised for agni 3.

but this article claims agni 2 to be under development which is in contradiction with ground reality. so i think its not the complete story.

regarding quality of missile i think its better to have something than nothing

ice berg

In my home town we use the following terms to refer to Chinese.
-----a- Male Chinese
-----!-Female Chinese
-----let-Chinese offspring
As you can see these terms are used as a sign of respect...

They always know more than you think they know....hehehehe!! Those "policemen" did a good number on your summer palace eh HEHEHE!!

Hope you get those 50c vouchers....A waste of time if you ask me hehe!!
LOL, the chinese perfected their nuclear designs decades before India. Not to mention had to face two superpowers , both with enough nuclear assets to wipe her off the earth. But sure, they are "unprepared" for indian nukes.

What ever make you sleep sound at night, kid. :lol:

Bheeshma

LOL Chinese designs and perfect. What a oxymoron. The CEP is still in triple digits. The SAM's are a joke and depend on russia for anything worthwhile. LoL they just became whores for one against the other. First to the commie soviets then to the capitalist americans. No wonder pakis and -----is are close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles