Nobody lost anything - those countries that restricted/banned flights from/to China had a remarkably low infection rate e.g. Taiwan. Those that...
Like a die is used to trace spread of certain cancers, the govt used this opportunity to trace the network of this insidious organization. So it...
Map of countries and their BCG policy:...
Why don't you answer my question first?
In the vast majority of the case it affects the lungs. It is caused by a micro organism so can affect other organs too. But the defence mechanism...
Have you been living under a rock the past 6 months? Or quarantining yourself without any news?
It is not happening for the first time. LTTE did it as well as assorted African militias.
TB affects the lungs and so does Wuhan virus. There is more than a passing correlation.
OFB/PSU leechers go one above. They do it without giving credit. Any original thing coming out of OFB/PSU?
Countries would have acted if not for CCP hiding facts and the Ethiopian Marxist Party member Tedros misleading.
New York also has a large number of Chinese - maybe they discovered a cheap food source.
No one can hide the number of deaths though. At least not in open countries.
Please tell me which 1% I should worry about and I will leave the other 99% alone.
I think you should take rest. Or brush up on your high school physics and math.
You have to ask US or France about that. I can't comment on things I know nothing about.
After your comment I do see reports from French news...
If Brahmos is launched from under 300Km how much time do you think the adversary has to deploy counter measures. And please let's keep US out of...
It's time to declare them second majority and cut off from all benefits. Minorities are only those that constitute less than 2% of population.
Oh coooool. You can google. So speed has some advantages.
He brought up the wiper analogy, I am only extending it. If you know the answer then say it.
First figure out why fighter plane canopies don't have wipers.
Separate names with a comma.