Tipu Sultan and The Hindu Ring

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
@Ajesh my friend i hope you get what i and @Peter are trying to say.
Moreover I have gone through your references and as i pointed out, all those were British official communications and writings and other 18th and 19th century authors just went on elaborating and publishing their writings based on primary evidences again provided for by the British writings.
Now I know that its difficult to convince you, but i'll try this for one more time.
Since you are a Malayali, you must be aware of Palazhi Raja, as i have mentioned earlier, I would reiterate again:
Why did Palazhi Raja a self righteous and brave King, himself a Nair, align with Tipu, if Tipu were have to created such miseries to Nair and other Hindu communities.
Now your argument of Mapila Lehala, is again controversial, because prior to 1921 there was hardly any events of clashes although Tipu and his rule was well over 2centuries ago.
If Mapilla's had created such widespread atrocities why didn't other communities revolt against them soon after the fall of Tipu Sultan's rule.
1690873734297.png

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Pazhassi Raja never alligned with Tipu, What are you talking about? He fought a lifetime war against the British, Hyder Ali and his son. Moro ever, the British and Hyder Ali were together against Pazhassi Raja. And furthermore, he was surrounded by a bunch of cowards and Traitor. His Uncle never liked the fact that he came on throne. And finally it was a traitor, Camara Menon who was paid by the British to kill him, eventaully killed him.

That is the true story of Pazhassi Raja.
No Pazhassi had an alliance with a local Moplah chieftain who happened to be under Tipu's payroll years before their meeting, he aided the Raja with men and material, Pazhassi going to the Mysore court to have a meeting with tipu to jointly defeat the British is Leftshit propoganda and wishful thinking

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles