Chinese tourist kidnapped in Dera Ismail Khan

Blackwater

Chinese tourist kidnapped in Dera Ismail Khan:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

DERA ISMAIL Khan: A Chinese tourist travelling from Lahore to Balochistan via Khyber Paktunkhwa has been kidnapped from Darban area of Dera Ismail Khan, official source told Dawn.com on Monday.

Sources said that the Chinese tourist, Hong Xu Dong was travelling from Lahore to Quetta when he went missing near Garah Mehmood area of Darban in D. I. Khan.

The security forces have recovered a cycle from Garah Mehmood and launched a search operation in the area.

A high ranking police official, on condition of anonymity, said the incident had occurred at about 2:30pm and the belongings of the tourist had been recovered from the spot.

Chinese tourist kidnapped in Dera Ismail Khan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

sydsnyper

Country flag
Did you hear about the Air exercises the -----is are having in pakiland.... this was the kidnapping extension of the air drill.

Chinese tourist kidnapped in Dera Ismail Khan:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

DERA ISMAIL Khan: A Chinese tourist travelling from Lahore to Balochistan via Khyber Paktunkhwa has been kidnapped from Darban area of Dera Ismail Khan, official source told Dawn.com on Monday.

Sources said that the Chinese tourist, Hong Xu Dong was travelling from Lahore to Quetta when he went missing near Garah Mehmood area of Darban in D. I. Khan.

The security forces have recovered a cycle from Garah Mehmood and launched a search operation in the area.

A high ranking police official, on condition of anonymity, said the incident had occurred at about 2:30pm and the belongings of the tourist had been recovered from the spot.

Chinese tourist kidnapped in Dera Ismail Khan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wonder if it will matter.

China can lose a few but the love for Pakistan will endure, so is what one Pakistani poster informed.

Neo

China can lose a few but the love for Pakistan will endure, so is what one Pakistani poster informed.
Fatta.and parts of Balochistan are dangerous area's to travel for even Pakistanis like me with a foreign accent. I wonder why GoP has not.placed travel restrictions to foreign tourists in.these area's.

I hope the tourist returns safely bit the chances are slim.

Neo

Tourists get raped, kidnapped.or even killed in many parts of the world but this is no reason for a.diplomatic break up between two countries.

Three weeks.ago a 40 year old.British was murdered in New Delhi. Did UK threaten to break up ties?

Blackwater

Fatta.and parts of Balochistan are dangerous area's to travel for even Pakistanis like me with a foreign accent. I wonder why GoP has not.placed travel restrictions to foreign tourists in.these area's.

who knows, was he tourist,or jasoos,or engineer or chini polio worker or north east kufur indian(look like chinese)??:p:p

Last edited:

Blackwater

Tourists get raped, kidnapped.or even killed in many parts of the world but this is no reason for a.diplomatic break up between two countries.

Three weeks.ago a 40 year old.British was murdered in New Delhi. Did UK threaten to break up ties?
many chinese have been slapped(railway engg):lol::lol: and targeted in pakistan. even muslim chinese terrorist targeting chinese citizen in china sitting from pakistan.

imagine if polio reach china via pakistan ? till when chini will tolerate you?

ITBP

No should travel Pakistan now-a-days. It is very dangerous country.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

It is scary in most parts of Pakistan if one goes by newspaper reports.

Karachi, a perfectly nice city, itself, is dicey and it is not Balochistan or FATA.

Blackwater

so is karachi,north and south waziristan, so if u add FATA and balouchistan, phir bachya ki???:lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so is karachi,north and south waziristan, so if u add FATA and balouchistan, phir bachya ki???:lol:
Abbotabad has now been made safe.

Notwithstanding, I am against killing of tourists.

Bad for the image of the Nation, be it any nation.

The Chinese are noisy tourist.

Maybe the chaps who killed the tourist were greenpeace types agitating against noise pollution that is killing the world!

Last edited:

Blackwater

Abbotabad has now been made safe.

Notwithstanding, I am against killing of tourists.

Bad for the image of the Nation, be it any nation.

The Chinese are noisy tourist.

Maybe the chaps who killed the tourist were greenpeace types agitating against noise pollution that is killing the world!
i wonder how chini and paki communicate??

sigh language or pyar muhabaat

TejasMK3

Country flag

Kidnappers release video of abducted Chinese tourist in Pakistan

Mashal Radio that is related to Azadi Radio has received a video from the kidnappers of a Chinese tourist in Pakistan.

The video is sent to Mashal Radio today from an undisclosed location by a Saiful Asad who identifies himself spokesman for Jaish Al-Hadid “Contingent of Steel,”

The video purportedly shows the Chinese man Hong Xudong who was kidnapped by gunmen in May 2014.

Xudong who is seen alone in the video asks his government and International community to release him from the custody of Taliban.

He criticizes the government of Pakistan for not trying to secure his release.

He says that he does not believe in China-Pakistan friendship. He further says that Pakistan is only friend with money.

Xudong is looking scared in the video who says that Taliban have told him if their demands are not met he will be killed.

Hong Xudong was abducted in Daraban area on the outskirts of Dera Ismail Khan district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on May 19, 2014.

Jaish Al-Hadid that claims to have the Chinese hostage seems to be a new name within the militant groups in Pakistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Been an year May 2014 to May 2015

He criticizes the government of Pakistan for not trying to secure his release.
he is in deeper than deepest sh!t

Blackwater

big Q mark on chini 40 billion $$$ investment in lawless jahil land

brational

Country flag
big Q mark on chini 40 billion $$$ investment in lawless jahil land
BakChini dosti can accomodate 1000s of such things. China is getting land access for free. It is unlikely that China will reconsider the Baki projects on the basis of security threats to Chini workers/tourists in Bakistan. Probably Chini workers in Bakistan are slaves and serving terms. So 'security' is the last priority in CCP rule book. For Chini tourists, after this incident darrpok Chinis will say good bye to Bakistan. [emoji317]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles