Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Don't see @Neo and other stalwarts of Pakistan here these days.

Must be busy handling issues that plague Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There are Indians in Calcutta, the capital of greater Bangladesh under the caliph-leadership of Mamta Al-Bangali :shocked:
:rofl:

Relax dude , it's the "idiotic musings" thread , :lol: Don't take things so seriously .....

As for me I have lived all over including Bihar , Jharkand , Guj , Del , Mum etc etc ..... but I am a native of the state that people like the least :lol:
Somewhere in what is known as the 'cow belt'?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Maharashtra ....
Who are those people who don't like Maharastra? Yes, there are some things that people may not like (although nothing's coming in my mind right now), but more than UP, Bihar or Haryana? I think you have some misunderstanding.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Who are those people who don't like Maharastra? Yes, there are some things that people may not like (although nothing's coming in my mind right now), but more than UP, Bihar or Haryana? I think you have some misunderstanding.
Well whenever I am in North I never tell I am from Maharashtra. :lol: especially if the person I meet is from secular community. I have had Tamils say to me (indirectly ofcourse) that MH is not all that positively seen. Ditto for AP .
The states you mention are seen as backward .... MH is seen as "right wing pushover"

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
personally i have always consider pakland to be far from failure,

but then again i dont consider myself an expert on the subject:-

The very beautiful and intelligent Meher Tarar is and she considers it has :.-

Pakistan"¦ mine, yours, ours - The Express Tribune
Growing up in a small town, the most memorable part of my otherwise almost mundane existence was the childhood and the part of my teens that I spent in my school. A simple, graceful structure, I spent some of the happiest moments of my life there, as I learnt the values of sharing, giving, generosity of spirit, acceptance of defeat and the strength of friendship. Many faces stand out, but there is one that I think of the most whenever my mind wanders to my beloved school (a Presentation Convent). Her smiles, her gentle eyes, and her firm but lovely voice narrow into that one face that came to symbolise the best of my school life"¦and humanity. We knew her as Sister Martha, an Irish nun living in Pakistan for a long time, despite being the principal of the school, no student had anything but love for her. That was the power of who she was, what she represented.

My childhood was specked with long hours at school, endless extracurricular activities, a passion for sports, and teachers, some of whom I loved and some I feared. My heroine was Ms Norma Massey, my one English teacher, and I beamed in her presence as one of her favourite students. The thing I remember the most about her, other than her sense of fashion — and an occasional bindi; she had relatives in India — was her indomitable sweetness and smiles for all whom she interacted with. It was joyous to watch her play the piano with girls hanging on to every note, and the smiles she shared. Ms Massey remains a memento of my cherished childhood memories.

Outside, General Ziaul Haq's dictatorial reign, slow and steady, sank its hooks deeper and deeper into the religious, political and sociological sensibilities, as the imperceptible nuances convoluted into blatant distinctions. The weight of the Bhutto government's Second Amendment (declaring Ahmedis to be non-Muslims) bookmarked the growing intolerance for opposing views in a Muslim-dominated nation. Then came Zia's addition of the Clause 295-C — calling for a mandatory death sentence for derogating the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) — in the British-legislated Blasphemy Law. Before 1986, there were only 19 blasphemy cases. Since 1986, over 1,300 cases have been registered. The most frequent "offenders" are the non-Muslims, or the "undesirable" Muslims. Christians of Pakistan are a community that has suffered the most for the exploitative usage and manipulation of a law that was ostensibly created to bring harmony to conflicting opposites.

Along with the war on terror came the bombs of those who being divested of their status of proxy fighters went rogue, and became dangerous before one could categorise them in a lashkar, sipah or as the Taliban. Enraged, empowered with the notion of fighting the "bad", seeking vengeance for real and imagined "injustices" (the army's avowal of elimination of all terrorist activities in Pakistan), and the imposition of their own version of religious faith, their remote-detonated, suicide-vested, planted-in-vehicles bombs have wreaked havoc in Pakistan. Far and wide. They kill all. Children, women, men, doctors, polio workers, social workers, teachers, journalists, security personnel. They target all.

And to deepen their bloodbath, they target mosques, imambargahs, churches and temples. As the devotees kneel in prayer, hands folded, bombs rip through their religious sanctuaries, their bodies in repose, their souls in peace. Their places of prayer, the centuries-old icon of shelter from violence, and one place where there is no differentiation of background and class. One bomb after the other, one maimed body after the other, the blackness of terror in its myriad manifestations adds to the bleakness engulfing my homeland, my homeland that watches in fear and uncertainty as its non-Muslims, its "undesirables", become statistics in another bomb attack.

To me they are all Pakistanis. My Pakistanis. Those 16 who were killed in two suicide-bomb attacks in the Catholic Church and Church of Pakistan in Youhanabad on March 15. Those who were victims of enraged lynching. The condemnation seems ceremonial, the words of outrage insufficient, and the vows to make amends hollow. When did it start? When the flag was colour-divided? When Pakistanis were put into boxes of religion? When the majority connoted the others as the "minority?"

I do not have any answer. Or explanation. All I have is a quiet"¦Rest in peace. Your Pakistan has failed you.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 27th, 2015.

Last edited:

Prometheus

PAKISTAN ALL SET TO EMERGE AS THE NEXT SUPERPOWER BY SOLVING THE YEMEN CONFLICT!!
:pound::pound::pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rushil51

Country flag
TING TING TING TING TING!

Fellow Comrades,I present you something fresh from World's 8th most dangerous country's Twitter.
The hastag " #GodBlessIndianMuslims "

Last edited:

Rushil51

Country flag
Catch all these Pakistani boys dropping these grenade jokes crying about being checked and profiled by airport security within a year

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles