Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Free Karma

Guys it seems some people in pukeland forgot their burnol after the GSLV launch.

One intelligent user gives us his views on how they are going nullify our satellite advantage.
The whole rocket weighs 414,000kgs but it can only only carry 2 tonnes. LOLOL

In any case, JF-17 can perform anti-satellite role as well, don't forget that. In a war, all your satellites are juicy targets for the Thunder! All your communications and spy sats will be knocked out by the JF-17 the moment war starts. So there is no advantage to India from these satellites in case of war.

Further on the efficiency of The GSLV vs JF-17
So inefficient rocket. Its so big but can only carry 2000kgs. JF-17 can carry 3.7 tonnes of payload!!
But of course Fair Pakistani scientists are much better than Indian scientists, what is the problem with puke space program?
This is also eloquently answered
Because india starts arms race and suparco resources go to the army instead.
these pukes :lol: :rofl: :pound:

Last edited:

Blackwater

All your communications and spy sats will be knocked out by the JF-17 the moment war starts

so JF-17 will travel 35,000km above space to shoot down satellite

this was an epic:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Guys it seems some people in pukeland forgot their burnol after the GSLV launch.

One intelligent user gives us his views on how they are going nullify our satellite advantage.

Further on the efficiency of The GSLV vs JF-17

But of course Fair Pakistani scientists are much better than Indian scientists, what is the problem with puke space program?
This is also eloquently answered

these pukes :lol: :rofl: :pound:
Source Please!! :D

Haman10

i really dont think that pakistan is a quote "failed and terrorist state" .

they are trying to wipe out the terrorist organizations but as long as they have relation with a terrorist country like saudi arabia (for gods sake who names a country after a family) i doubt those efforts will suffice as we are seeing the results .....

daily attacks on the border of iran , india are just some examples . u guys should be happy as the pakistani gov. has secured much of its border with india !!

they think that as iran is also a muslim country they have no obligation whatsoever to secure iranian border !!!

anyhow to be fair i agree that there are some rogue elements in pakistani govt. that not only dont fight terrorism but also campaign it !!!

but calling pakistan a failed terrorist state is not only not fair but also somehow illogical .

this is my opinion though .

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

they are trying to wipe out the terrorist organizations but as long as they have relation with a terrorist country like saudi arabia (for gods sake who names a country after a family) i doubt those efforts will suffice as we are seeing the results .....

daily attacks on the border of iran , india are just some examples . u guys should be happy as the pakistani gov. has secured much of its border with india !!

they think that as iran is also a muslim country they have no obligation whatsoever to secure iranian border !!!

anyhow to be fair i agree that there are some rogue elements in pakistani govt. that not only dont fight terrorism but also campaign it !!!

but calling pakistan a failed terrorist state is not only not fair but also somehow illogical .

The reason for this nomenclature is, Pakistan has this concept of "good terrorists and bad terrorists". Any terror group that targets its neighbours such as India and Afghanistan is a "good terrorist group", for example Lashkar-E-Tayyba. Any group which provides Pakistan "strategic depth" in Afghanistan are "good terrorists", for example, Afghan Taliban. However, if the terrorist group demands Sharia law within Pakistan and attacks Pakistan administration/Army, they become "bad terrorists", for example TTP (Pakistan Taliban).

A vast majority of terror attacks worldwide are traced back to Pakistan. Pakistan created the Taliban, they created Jihadi groups to wreck havoc in Kashmir, they produce more terrorists than engineers or doctors, and their primary export is terrorism.

In light of these facts, I would not hesitate in calling them a terrorist state. As far as "failed state" goes, that is a subjective opinion. But terrorist state - definitely they are one.

P.S. Pakistan has NOT "secured" the Indian border. India has spent every penny on the border fence and border security infrastructure. Pakistan would have been happy to constantly send terrorists to India as they have always been doing.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

It's not the pakistani govt.....but ISI and paki army which is directly responsible for Global terrorism!

Haman10

The reason for this nomenclature is, Pakistan has this concept of "good terrorists and bad terrorists". Any terror group that targets its neighbours such as India and Afghanistan is a "good terrorist group", for example Lashkar-E-Tayyba. Any group which provides Pakistan "strategic depth" in Afghanistan are "good terrorists", for example, Afghan Taliban. However, if the terrorist group demands Sharia law within Pakistan and attacks Pakistan administration/Army, they become "bad terrorists", for example TTP (Pakistan Taliban).

A vast majority of terror attacks worldwide are traced back to Pakistan. Pakistan created the Taliban, they created Jihadi groups to wreck havoc in Kashmir, they produce more terrorists than engineers or doctors, and their primary export is terrorism.

In light of these facts, I would not hesitate in calling them a terrorist state. As far as "failed state" goes, that is a subjective opinion. But terrorist state - definitely they are one.

P.S. Pakistan has NOT "secured" the Indian border. India has spent every penny on the border fence and border security infrastructure. Pakistan would have been happy to constantly send terrorists to India as they have always been doing.
as i said there are some rogue elements in their gov. behind this .

i dont know if u remember but under the presidency of zardari the number of terrorist acts rose up . the only reason was that he was a moderate person and he wanted to keep distance from certain countries and regimes . but he was taken revenge by the same elements and regimes .

but now under the adminstration of this idiot nawaz sharif who is an extremist you see that those groups are attacking much more sophisticated . as an example the border attack on iran which martyred 11 of our soldiers .

so i personally think if those "elements" that everyone knows about get wiped out somehow , pakistan wont be a terrorist state .

about good terrorist bad terrorist m unfortunately that story goes for every country . as an example For USA , AL-Qaeda is bad until the afghanistan but when it comes to syria they are freedom fighters !!!

you cant make that up !!!

Haman10

a perfect Idiom for being a whore / slut is pakistaning...... a good one whoever toiled this word
i assume you dont always insult pakistanis like that ......

we iranians are in love with indian culture and people so i think its beyond us (our countries have thousands of yrs of culture) to talk like that .

tnx

Global Defence

New threads

Articles