Introducing Kayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
He is not even living in our part of the country. He is those "nationalists" who prefer the cool confines of their homes abroad and fuel fires in India.
:nono:......

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
He is not even living in our part of the country. He is those "nationalists" who prefer the cool confines of their homes abroad and fuel fires in India.

That is exactly my hunch ,

I doubt though his/her audacity will extend in to being honest and forthcoming about his/her abode .

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
When did CN Annadurai gave up the demand for Dravida Nadu?
DMK abandoned its "independence for Dravida Nadu" demand in 1963, well over a year after the 1962 election, after the Indian Parliament passed the Sixteenth Amendent to the Indian Constitution that prohibited those who advocate separatism from running for public offices (such as Indian parliament and state legislative assembly). Here are the specific dates and information. The DMK Central Committee (Maththiya Seyarkuzu) met on November 3, 1963 at the DMK Office in Royapuram. Mr. Nedunchezian presided. The central committee voted unanimously to drop its demand for independent Dravida Nadu, in view of the 16-th Amendment to the Indian Constitution.

If I post the article where I took the above, the super patriot Mr. Yusuf will remove this thread. You people know how to find that article

Reactions: KS

parijataka

Country flag
I seriously doubt it .
Probably Canada, UK or Australia. Note that Sri Lankan Tamils do not like to settle down in India or even Tamil Nadu their matrubhoomi, tis always the greener pastures of the West that beckon... :)

KS

Bye bye DFI
DMK abandoned its "independence for Dravida Nadu" demand in 1963, well over a year after the 1962 election, after the Indian Parliament passed the Sixteenth Amendent to the Indian Constitution that prohibited those who advocate separatism from running for public offices (such as Indian parliament and state legislative assembly). Here are the specific dates and information. The DMK Central Committee (Maththiya Seyarkuzu) met on November 3, 1963 at the DMK Office in Royapuram. Mr. Nedunchezian presided. The central committee voted unanimously to drop its demand for independent Dravida Nadu, in view of the 16-th Amendment to the Indian Constitution.

If I post the article where I took the above, the super patriot Mr. Yusuf will remove this thread. You people know how to find that article
Please post the article. Even I'm interested. I know they gave up on the demand - but was no sure of when.

Actually I think it was even before that. Annadurai's speech in the Parliament during the '62 war was an example.

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I cannot because I don't want to be shot and killed in a fake "encounter".
I hope then you are clever enough to use a proxy for posting on this board .

IPs are traceable you know

ashdoc

Country flag
I cannot because I don't want to be shot and killed in a fake "encounter".
do you realise the meaning of the proverb '' united we stand and divided we fall '' that we learnt in school in childhood ??

you advocate division of this country into several parts like nagaland , tamil ealam and khalistan etc .

do you even realise that our enemies will take advantange of this and destroy us piecemeal while we are divided ??

that we will survive if india is united and strong .

a divided india will be conquered by pakistan and china .

and you many consider yourself as seperate from india , but for a pakistani you are nothing but a bloody kafir---to be killed for his ' infidel ' beliefs .

do you realise that to defend against all such threats we must be united from kashmir to kanyakumari---if we have to survive at all.....

your theories will ultimately result in destruction of all indians---including the the tamils you love so much .

do you even realise that ??

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please post the article. Even I'm interested. I know they gave up on the demand - but was no sure of when.

Actually I think it was even before that. Annadurai's speech in the Parliament during the '62 war was an example.

It is AFTER Annadurai's first speech in parliament in 1962. Only reason they gave up is the 16-th amendment to constitution.

If I post the article Yusuf will remove that reply because it promotes "secessionism". Just google search for "DMK abandoned its "independence for Dravida Nadu" demand in 1963" The fourth result is from the magazine tamiltribune. It gives the complete article. Sorry you have to take this indirect route.

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
do you realise the meaning of the proverb '' united we stand and divided we fall '' that we learnt in school in childhood ??

you advocate division of this country into several parts like nagaland , tamil ealam and khalistan etc .

do you even realise that our enemies will take advantange of this and destroy us piecemeal while we are divided ??

that we will survive if india is united and strong .

a divided india will be conquered by pakistan and china .

and you many consider yourself as seperate from india , but for a pakistani you are nothing but a bloody kafir---to be killed for his ' infidel ' beliefs .

do you realise that to defend against all such threats we must be united from kashmir to kanyakumari---if we have to survive at all.....

your theories will ultimately result in destruction of all indians---including the the tamils you love so much .

do you even realise that ??
YUSUF, remove this reply and send ashdoc a warning (as you did to me) to ban him if he posts about Indian unity. How dare ashdoc post his views so boldly!

ashdoc

Country flag
YUSUF, remove this reply and send ashdoc a warning (as you did to me) to ban him if he posts about Indian unity. How dare ashdoc post his views so boldly!
yusuf , pakistanis are allowed here to freely rant against india ....

so whats the problem with kayal---let him rant.....

and kayal , do you have any answer to my post at all ??

KS

Bye bye DFI
It is AFTER Annadurai's first speech in parliament in 1962. Only reason they gave up is the 16-th amendment to constitution.

If I post the article Yusuf will remove that reply because it promotes "secessionism". Just google search for "DMK abandoned its "independence for Dravida Nadu" demand in 1963" The fourth result is from the magazine tamiltribune. It gives the complete article. Sorry you have to take this indirect route.
Annadurai in his maiden speech in the parliament itself said his party (DMK) would safeguard the integrity and sovereignity of the motherland during the Chinese invasion. Dravidanadu as a concept found only few takers during the independence movement..but it started getting more support when the hindi wallahs led by Nehru tried their bird brained idea of imposing Hindi as the national language. But the chinese invasion again reduced the support for it, with Anna himself saying so in the parliament and with the dropping of any idea to impose Hindi as the national language, it lost steam, because of which DMK formally removed it from its party agenda in 63.

I dont agree with the hindi hain hum crowd when they come thumping their chests, but at the same time dont agree with the separatist tendencies either.

KS

Bye bye DFI

Just because some one said something does not make that person a Pakistani. actually by denouncing that person as a pakistani you yourself has betrayed the pakistani tendency of blaming anything not agreeing with their tunnel view as RAW/MOSSAD/CIA conspiracy.

And beating poor Bihari/ UP wallah when they come to earn to feed their family isnt very Indian either.

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned

When TN is part of India, 60,000 or so Tamils are killed in Sri Lanka and right now Lankan soldiers are raping Tamil women with impunity. Over 400 TN fishermen are killed by Lankan Navy. I can not finish my thought because Yusuf will remove the reply.

ashdoc

Country flag
Just because some one said something does not make that person a Pakistani. actually by denouncing that person as a pakistani you yourself has betrayed the pakistani tendency of blaming anything not agreeing with their tunnel view as RAW/MOSSAD/CIA conspiracy.

And beating poor Bihari/ UP wallah when they come to earn to feed their family isnt very Indian either.
i am not saying that kayal is pakistani .

what i am saying is that if pakistnis are allowed to rant against india here then what wrong with a tamil seperatist ?? let him rant.....

and when did i say agree with attackin northies here ??

sob

Mod
Country flag
Kayal start a separate thread on the Tamil situation in SL. It needs to be highlighted in a positive frame. But do not troll here or publish articles from disreputable sources.

This is an introduction thread lets keep it that way.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Yeah whatever man...both sides are causing me to puke...:puke:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
You have a problem with comprehension ?

Do the words 'Defence' , 'Forum' & 'India' when put together mean any thing to you

or you suffer from selective cognizance like the Pakistanis ?

When TN is part of India, 60,000 or so Tamils are killed in Sri Lanka and right now Lankan soldiers are raping Tamil women with impunity. Over 400 TN fishermen are killed by Lankan Navy. I can not finish my thought because Yusuf will remove the reply.
So take up your fight against the Sri Lankans , why are u berating India over this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles