This is Shibu Rai - Bangalore

Falcon

Hi Everyone,

For a long time I had been searching for a platform where I could express my ideas and feelings for the country. I take this opportunity to thank shash2k2 who introduced me to DFI and Geoaffairs and now finally I feel that I did get an Indian platform where I could express myself freely. Its been a long time I have been doing research on defense establishments, WW2 and future technologies. Let's make it a dream project and motivate our defense forces. Lets motivate our people for better India, bright India. Lets make this forum a place where young and energetic Indians could come, visit and experience the might of Indian armed forces.

Jai Hind

SHASH2K2

Welcome to ever growing family of DFI. Hope we all learn from each other and make a better India .

Oracle

Welcome to DFI Shibu and do enjoy your stay in here!

Phenom

welcome to DFI Shibu,

I really like your enthusiasm :thumb:

Falcon

Thanks for the support guys. And ya. I see enthusiasm in each and every one of you. Let's gather all our enthusiasm together and make this forum "Mecca of Indian Defense Information"...

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, please enjoy your stay, and thanks to Sashank for guiding you to home.

Regards

A.V.

Welcome to dfi , expect to see you post more

sandeepdg

Welcome Shibu, hope you have a good time here ! We are all here to learn and to share and to make our motherland attain greater heights.
JAI HIND !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles