Imran Khan justifies contact with Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed

kseeker

Retired
Pakistani politican and ex-cricketer Imran Khan has justified contact with the banned Jamat-ud-Dawa and its leader Hafiz Saeed. In an exclusive interview with NDTV, Mr Khan said that political parties do not boycott people and it's his right to see whoever he think he needs to as a politician.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/imran-khan-justifies-contact-with-jamaat-ud-dawa-chief-hafiz-saeed/295869[/video]

bose

Country flag
Taliban Khan is a terrorist sympathizer"¦ He will go to any length even at the cost of thousand of its own peoples blood"¦

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Why is this Stupid NDTV asking such silly questions to pakistanis.

pakistan sole reason for existence is to bash India & all politicians & people in pakistan are terrorist sympathizers & terrorist. what big deal in that?

tramp

I believe, next time Imran Khan comes to India (which he very often does) R&AW sleuths should extend him their hospitality to find out if he could share something more than what they know about his buddy Sayeed.

Blackwater

Taliban Khan is a terrorist sympathizer"¦ He will go to any length even at the cost of thousand of its own peoples blood"¦
hafiz saeed is terrorist for india but not for pakis, for them he is social worker and head of largest religous NGO

jammat-u-dawa runs free school and free hospitals for pakis

Bilal

It hasnt yet been proven hafiz was behind the mumbai attacks it was a hypothesis..
mumbai attacks could be done by
1.local people obviously u breed hate when you live side by side and dont like each other
2.indian based dons localised to dubai,karachi..dawood,memon.
3.indian lone wolfs
4.last i dont know why hafiz will attack india?he is the last option here think for yourself

Bilal

they were most probably survivors of gurat masscare,as there accents give the story..

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It hasnt yet been proven hafiz was behind the mumbai attacks it was a hypothesis..
1.local people obviously u breed hate when you live side by side and dont like each other
3.indian lone wolfs
4.last i dont know why hafiz will attack india?he is the last option here think for yourself
:rofl: :rofl:
you're funny. nice one.

Bilal

ok razor,who u think was behind the attacks ,i need four options from most probable and why provide reasons and discuss facts not delusions.

bose

Country flag
Pakisthan has admitted that their people were involved in it..
These people are hiding in Karachi under ISI protection.

3.indian lone wolfs
what do you mean ?? Care to explain...

Hafiz hates Hindus and wants to harm India... because of his past experiences with his own family...

Bilal

1.zardari govt admitted you want to take zardari seriously,hes a thug and a serious problem to any decent man...
2.Dawood is hiding on his own,many people have sitied him,but hey any dark man with a moustache and a short side burn can be dawood?
changing name is not a problem in these times,no one checks your id for who you are,karachi is one the most dangerous places in the world with the highest homicicde,so can a ovt agency legally provide protection to a person..i say dawood is in dubai or europe on a fake name and passport.
3.you dont know what a lone wolf is...all you need for a terror attack is sulphur,hydrogen,nitrgoen,a skype account and some free money purchasing ammuniation is easy u can even use amazon.you have a grudge and money u got a man with weapons and some shooting there.
4.hafiz hates hindus i dont deny that,but going on to attack isnt an option.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
ok razor,who u think was behind the attacks ,i need four options from most probable and why provide reasons and discuss facts not delusions.
It has been established by various reputed intelligence agencies that the attackers were from Pakistan and that there was ISI involvement. Search the threads on this website or use Google.

Bilal

razor u serious bro...look at the accents of the attackers,gujrati for sure..we dont really have that accent here....u mean boys crossed the ocean in a raft...difficult..food supply?...the option can be gujrat boys who were fiancaned by people who could or could not be based in india...u know about the mumbai mafia dont you?they run your india not your govt.

Bilal

bose they were indian for sure...no doubts on that..;)

ladder

Country flag
2.Dawood is hiding on his own,many people have sitied him,but hey any dark man with a moustache and a short side burn can be dawood?.
You seem to have a good understanding of Dawood's appearance.( Were you employed as his security officer by ISI?)

DivineHeretic

Country flag
3.indian lone wolfs
I deeply apologise on behalf of my baniya Indian comrades. I apologise to you, to the great Pakistani institution, to the Pakistani education system and most definitely to the ever greater common sense of Pakistan.
1. The Mumbai attacks were done by local Indians. The evil conspiring, black, tiny Indians. I can even show the evidence for it.

Pakistan concedes Mumbai attack executed from its soil
Read more: Pakistan concedes Mumbai attack executed from its soil - The Long War Journal

Pakistan Admits Mumbai Attack Planned On Its Soil, Arrests 'Main Operator'
Pakistan Admits Mumbai Attack Planned On Its Soil, Arrests 'Main Operator' | Fox News

See, the international media has recorded the Indian interior minister saying that Indians did the attack. Oh wait, why doesn't he look like a vegetarian? And, he almost looks like the guy who once held the Pak interior ministry.....

2. Could be. But then, why did India admit its own men carry out the attacks?

3. I never knew lone wolf meant 10 guys working together. Surely 10 means 1 in Pak. right?

4. Absolutely. How can Hafiz attack India? Isn't it the RSS who fly the saffron flag screaming they will liberate Kashmir and occupy Delhi. Isnt it the Sadhus and the monks and the jews and the Sikhs and the Indian infidel muslims who want to club every Indian they find to death?

Oh, but for some reason the flag is green, and not saffron. hmmm, must be the baniya is color blind. But then why is there a crescent ? Moon fetish I guess. Hey, non-meat eaters can be weird.

And about the fat pig with the huge beard, he suspiciously looks like a mullah in Pak. Ahh, that's impossible, they only ever request peaceful suicide bombings and purifying death threats. And on top of that, since when did a Mard-e-Moin struggle to stand due to his own weight?

See, I have proven again that Mumbai was our own action. Pleased to help you enlighten us with your dazzling enlightenment.

Bilal

LOL...black tiny....like your humour....no seriously we are not that bad...were just notorious...

Bilal

be honest...the people in rss nothing against them but they defy logic...they really do..well mullahs are pigs bla bla heard that u mean the shia ones or the sunni ones?no use being personal in attacking someone just a waste of energy...;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles