Know Your 'Rafale'

JayATL

My dear Jay, half of what you posted is from internet forums, but even taking all that into account, it hardly adds up to 500 jets let alone 3000. The day Lockheed Martin receives its order from the US for the first of its 2400 planned planes, come back here and make a claim of 300 bookings. Until then stop Bulshitting.

And yeah, Italy is gonna buy those planes, sure. And Israel plans to buy while Australia is reconsidering its decision. Sure, all these are orders in the fantasy land that you live in. And no name calling in the last post? Did someone bitch-slap you between your previous post and this one? :lol:
This is classic reason why i have so many have PM'ed me about you being a loser here . here is your mental progression on the topic.

YOU first claimed that F 35 program is going to be discontinued pages ago, that was a lie and I proved it to be not so- far from it.

Then you claimed that nobody had ordered it, that was lie, when I showed Japan had recently.

Then you claimed that Japan's arm was twisted and that was lie you could not back it up.

Then when I showed you all the " other " countries that have ordered it, you change your claim form nobody ordered it to, its less than 500.

Then when shown orders where placed , you kinda suddenly agree after disagreeing they were, but question whether they will be scaled back.

This is like talking to bi-polar maniac. You need to take your meds, whack! I know now why you been treated like a red headed step child by the amerikan company you work for :D

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I am still being entertained by the comments on the Daily mail. Its reached 1200 now and is hitting 100 comments per hour. Here are some priceless ones. For the enjoyment and posterity of future DFI members who may one day go through this thread.

** There's any easy and swift reply to the Indians,STOP THEIR 250 MILLION POUND AID PACKAGE NOW. See what they say then.

** Hit them where it hurts and stop all aid!

** The phrase 'biting the hand that feeds you' springs to mind. It's times like these you find out who you're real friends are. Cut 'em off without a penny, I say.

** Now let's do the same by snubbing india and taking all our Call Centres back

** Tell them if they don't buy our fighters then the aid will stop instantly as it will be needed to pay the dole money for our workers put out of work.

and then one comment that stopped my hysterical laughter and brought a little smile. This is for you Messiah and Civ

** So this is 2012, where military companies are pleading with India to buy their fighter planes, to the extent of giving them hundreds of millions in aid (bribes) to help the cause. Compare this with 100 years ago, when the Indians were bowing down to the British Empire. How times have changed.
Ive got more

What fools we are let us all forget the colonial days they wanted self rule and we gave it to them so since 1947 we have been subsidising them and accepting them into our country at the expense of our own people. with friends like them who needs enemies. Let the French take over our handouts and they will see a vast difference in the help to the poor and the ones who we have accepted and educated and given them preferential treatment and they dare to to critisise us and show no alegance to our country please go home or why not go to France and see what they will give you. You will all find that the British are easy going but we will not be taken for fools and when we are treated like village idiots and our backs are to the wall we come out fighting. Why did we sacrifice the young of our country in two world wars for what ?
Then perhaps it's time to cut the generous aid packages AND impose sanctions on India UNTIL they start taking care of their OWN poor people as they can clearly afford to do so..!
and this is for armand

Simple answer, stop all aid to India and leave France for the Germans to invade again.
:pound:

trackwhack

This is classic reason why i have so many have PM'ed me about you being a loser here . here is your mental progression on the topic.

YOU first claimed that F 35 program is going to be discontinued pages ago, that was a lie and I proved it to be not so- far from it.

Then you claimed that nobody had ordered it, that was lie, when I showed Japan had recently.

Then you claimed that Japan's arm was twisted and that was lie, and you could back it up.

Then when I showed you all the " other " countries that have ordered it, you change your claim form nobody ordered it to, its less than 500.
Then when shown orders where placed , you kinda suddenly agree after disagreeing they were, but question whether they will scaled back.

This is like talking to bi-polar maniac. You need to take your meds, whack! I know now why you been treated like a red headed step child by the amerikan company you work for :D

ooohh, so you have PM's from other DFI members dissing me huh? I'm spilling over with grief sweetheart. What a sad day for me.

Now back to the F 35 - I repeat, there are no orders, there are only expressions of interest, orders are when contracts are signed and money changes hands. Until then you can keep quoting from internet forums with 'proof' of orders, while the F 35 stays the rustbucket that it is.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Isn't it funny that these delusional people still keep talking of "imposing sanctions on India" :tsk:

These people are strange.
They are actually deluded.

They will be up for a surprise after a couple of decades. :cool2:

JayATL

ooohh, so you have PM's from other DFI members dissing me huh? I'm spilling over with grief sweetheart. What a sad day for me.

Now back to the F 35 - I repeat, there are no orders, there are only expressions of interest, orders are when contracts are signed and money changes hands. Until then you can keep quoting from internet forums with 'proof' of orders, while the F 35 stays the rustbucket that it is.
Here your parents thought you would be the first in the family to have an average intelligence. Parting wisdom for you dumbass. Money changed hands in JSF process.. And you don't pay for everything upfront on orders ....and every country I showed as placing orders were not Internet forum fantasy. Another process for you to learn, learn to research on your own, before making an idiot of yourself . Have fun enjoying your demotion at work...

SpArK

SORCERER
There's any easy and swift reply to the Indians,STOP THEIR 250 MILLION POUND AID PACKAGE NOW. See what they say then.
Thats a genius comment in english paper.... how many EFTs can be bought with 250 million pounds... anyone???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
JayATL

Good to see you back.

But can you leave your attitude of being personal?

One could also do the same to you.

But that would not be pleasant, right?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I mean things like this

Here your parents thought you would be the first in the family to have an average intelligence.

trackwhack

Here your parents thought you would be the first in the family to have an average intelligence. Parting wisdom for you dumbass. Money changed hands in JSF process.. And you don't pay for everything upfront on orders ....and every country I showed as placing orders were not Internet forum fantasy. Another process for you to learn, learn to research on your own, before making an idiot of yourself . Have fun enjoying your demotion at work...
Jay, personal insults dont work in a debate man. Forget demotions, I'm retired within the year chief, I dont have to worry about the rat race that sustains the awesomeness that is you. I will descend into a life of mediocrity and lethargy, while you will continue to outshine and out compete your peers with rewards like a bigger cubicle and faster laptops. Yeah, Im gonna miss that. :pound:

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Jay, personal insults dont work in a debate man. Forget demotions, I'm retired within the year chief, I dont have to worry about the rat race that sustains the awesomeness that is you. I will descend into a life of mediocrity and lethargy, while you will continue to outshine and out compete your peers with rewards like a bigger cubicle and faster laptops. Yeah, Im gonna miss that. :pound:
Really? You are retiring? Not from DFI I hope - it's so much fun to see you making anti-USA rants and then fighting over nothing!

@ Jay - cool it man - what do you care if India orders the F-35 or not? Or what Track thinks about it?

JayATL

More Bs and lies to pump up that frictional character you have created for yourself. Have you heard about the Napoleon syndrome? Fits you to a tee...

Cubicles, heh - that's what your work environment is? I can't imagine retiring out of one let alone working in one beyond ones early years. I would consider myself a failure professionally if I were stuck in one till retirement.

balai_c

They are actually deluded.

They will be up for a surprise after a couple of decades. :cool2:
By 2030-40, India's per capita income most likely is to exceed 20,000 dollars. It would irreversibly transform India's fate for good. Brits have no idea what an juggernaut India would be then. It would really be the tryst with destiny for India.

JayATL

Really? You are retiring? Not from DFI I hope - it's so much fun to see you making anti-USA rants and then fighting over nothing!

@ Jay - cool it man - what do you care if India orders the F-35 or not? Or what Track thinks about it?
It was never about India ordering F35 with him. It was out of his stupendously ignorant claims about the F35 going bust and being a failed, useless platform. The guy actually said that about an American platform . Let's be honest: We can take a F18 hornet and with our electronic package, radar and weapons, annihilate a Rafael before it knows what hit it. We have advanced technologies that we don't share with the world. To call such a powerhouse's aircraft platform Junk is bi polar.

trackwhack

It was never about India ordering F35 with him. It was out of his stupendously ignorant claims about the F35 going bust and being a failed, useless platform. The guy actually said that about an American platform . Let's be honest: We can take a F18 hornet and with our electronic package, radar and weapons, annihilate a Rafael before it knows what hit it. We have advanced technologies that we don't share with the world. To call such a powerhouse's aircraft platform Junk is bi polar.

Dude, now you sound like a Paki talking about how the JF 17 is going to slaughter every plane in sight.

On a sidenote, you and ace make for nice chuddy buddies. Get a room you two.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
:rofl: The only country to import the obsolete Super Booger is Australia and that was just a stopgap. If the F-35 had been anywhere near a schedule, that never would have been bought. I guess it could beat a dead guy named Rafael... but beating Rafale? Let's be honest, Rafale has been kicking the Super Booger's ass for the last decade. It can do it in less than 60 seconds. You want to compare ECM to Rafale = lose. Radar might have greater range but it don't mean jack unless you can detect the target in time with Rafale being stealthier. I will put MICA up to AMRAAM any day. It crushes Sidewinder.

Last edited by a moderator:

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Dude, now you sound like a Paki talking about how the JF 17 is going to slaughter every plane in sight.

I would say the same for you and the Messiah! :D

JayATL

How can so much of ignorance be packed into one person, whack? We Americans can make such a claim because we are at least 2 decades ahead in technology over the rest. It is taking the world over 2 decades to catch up to stealth aircrafts. Get out of the cubicle mind set :)

World had no idea we had a component to make a regular copter stealthy till abbbotobad. Why else did everyone want to look at it?

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
@JayAtl,

Stop cribbing man. We dont not trust USA for critical military hardware like fighters which are prone to sanctions. You know how the Sea Kings of the Indian Navy were essentially hangar queens for lack of spares during the sanctions imposed by YOUR country for exploding nukes.?

Simply we dont trust you , your presidents with itchy fingers (for sanctions) and your system. It's fine as long as you send military transport crafts, transport helis, reconnaissance crafts which are NOT critical for fighting warfare but just force multipliers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles