Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
keep talking about the false flag Catholics of west Ukraine.. the UNIANS .. dressing like Orthodox speaking like orthodox but are cardinals of the Pope of ROME.. Thats by itself is a scandal and something that the UNIANS should shame of.. its a FALSE FLAG RELEGION..

=====================================
Donetsk after artillery shelling of ukrainian army at 09.15.2014, warning grafics 18+
graphic WARNING..

What you have inverted consciousness! I could understand when it writes an Indian, who had never been in Europe, and not man, who lives in one and a half hour flight from Odessa.

Article written on March 1.
Россия Украина война: Я РУССКИЙ ИЗ ОДЕССЫ - И БУДУ С ОРУЖИЕМ ЗАЩИЩАТЬ СВОЮ РОДИНУ - УКРАИНУ - война, Крым, Одесса, Россия, Украина, Агрессия Ð

Last edited by a moderator:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Donetsk after artillery shelling of ukrainian army at 09.15.2014, warning grafics 18+
graphic WARNING..
Lines from Donetsk forum 13/09.
Do not be fooled by people. Mortars and artillery DNR stand o on the street Economic 34 (former warehouses "Intime"). From there is fire 'by the Ukrainian army from the airport " Donetsk, according to many naive residents. Unbelievers - a ride on the str. Volnovakha, next to str, Economic - there are only allowed residents of the street on passports that nobody got wind. And in the mornings and evenings can be heard rumbling and whistling flying ammunition flying into town. Here such here "militia." And how many more such points in warehouses, military units near the mines - they know only "close to the emperor" criminals DNR.
Обстрелы Донецка - Страница 17 - Донецк Форум. Донецкий форум.

pmaitra

Bodyguards of Ukrainian President Poroshenko are foreign hirelings

Apparently, NATO controls the Kiev junta as they cannot find trusted people between the Ukrainian population.
I have shot the semi-automatic variant of this, the PS-90. A decent weapon for compact carry and close combat, but does not inspire confidence as an assault weapon.
Considering the fact that you are clueless about Right-Sector gangs' attack on a concert in Odessa, I don't think you are qualified enough to self-flagellate. I have seen plenty of this, such as @jouni, who expects to be accorded the accolade of a genuine source of European history, only because of him being from Europe, despite that fact that we have noticed quite a few erroneous and spurious claims from him about European history. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't trust any history written by Karl Bildt or that Yale demagogue Timothy Snyder either.

You keep posting your stuff. I can guarantee you, not many are willing to believe your version of events, and we have other, and more reliable sources to rely on.

pmaitra

The State Duma will limit the proportion of foreigners in the Russian media of up to 20%

Deputies of the State Duma Vadim Dengin (LDPR) Vladimir Parahin ("Fair Russia") and Denis Voronenkov (CPRF) made in the lower house of parliament amendments to the law "On Mass Media", limiting the maximum possible share of foreign shareholders in the companies owning the media, 20%. Also contributed to the bill prohibits act as founders of a media (radio, print edition, channel, etc.) to foreign individuals and legal entities, as well as Russian citizens, dual nationals and stateless persons.
[HR][/HR]

Bad news for organizations peddling foreign propaganda and manufactured lies.

nrupatunga

Sorry if already posted on DFI.

Ukraine Ratifies E.U. Deal That Triggered Russia Conflict
Ukraine's parliament on Tuesday ratified a landmark agreement on political association and trade with the European Union, the rejection of which last November by then President Viktor Yanukovich led to his downfall. The agreement won unanimous support from the 355 deputies who took part in the vote.

Referring to the deaths of anti-government protesters who came out against Yanukovich's rejection of the pact with the EU and of soldiers killed in fighting separatists since, President Petro Poroshenko said: "No nation has ever paid such a high price to become Europeans."

Yanukovich's retreat from an avowed course of European integration in favor a closer ties with Ukraine's ex-Soviet master, Russia, triggered months of street protests in which about 100 people were shot dead in the capital Kiev. After he fled to Russia in February, Moscow denounced the pro-Western "coup" against him and went on to annex Ukraine's Crimean peninsula and subsequently backed armed pro-Russian separatists in their drive for autonomy from Kiev. The chain of events has provoked the worst crisis between Russia and the West since the Cold War and led to a conflict in eastern Ukraine in which more than 3,000 have been killed.

jouni

I have shot the semi-automatic variant of this, the PS-90. A decent weapon for compact carry and close combat, but does not inspire confidence as an assault weapon.

Considering the fact that you are clueless about Right-Sector gangs' attack on a concert in Odessa, I don't think you are qualified enough to self-flagellate. I have seen plenty of this, such as @jouni, who expects to be accorded the accolade of a genuine source of European history, only because of him being from Europe, despite that fact that we have noticed quite a few erroneous and spurious claims from him about European history. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't trust any history written by Karl Bildt or that Yale demagogue Timothy Snyder either.

You keep posting your stuff. I can guarantee you, not many are willing to believe your version of events, and we have other, and more reliable sources to rely on.
Yes, and we all know where those sources are...

Russia's Online-Comment Propaganda Army - The Atlantic

http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=100&story_id=38052

Akim

Professional
Country flag

You are a chameleon!. You I had been like when i was convicted for attempting to disrupt the concert Anny Lorak. You are so poor in information that does not know that this is not the first attempt to disrupt concerts of the other singers. And everywhere Euromaydan got face of policies. Как говорится фэйсом об тэйбл.

arpakola

(graphic warning 18+) :namaste:

====================
Colonel Cassad (in English) - September 17th, 2014
The vice-premier of the DPR Andrey Purgin said that the cease-fire regime is not observed in Donetsk for more than two days now.

«I think that there is no truce anymore. Heavy weapons are activly used. Cities are bombarded. Four districts of Donetsk out of eight are constantly bombarded. A shell recently hit a bus with people inside», — "RIA Novosti" cites the vice-premier of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic.

Mr. Purgin also announced that the Ukrainian security forces started to use heavy weapons: «Two days ago something huge fell on the bus stop in Khartsyzsk, due to which a crater was formed that was six meters wide and two meters deep», — he said.

The contact group on the situation in Donbass with the participation of the representatives from Russia, Ukraine, militia, and OSCE signed the plan of peaceful settlement on September 5th in Minsk. Its key points are: the cease fire, withdrawing the military from residential blocks, and the "all for all" POW exchange.
truce ?/ what truce

happy

OT: @jouni you were saying something about US growth ??

Washington, Sep 17 (IANS/EFE) Almost ten million people in the US live on less than $2 a day and outside the money economy, surviving on food stamps, welfare and free meals provided by public schools and charities, Brookings Institution researcher Laurence Chandy said.

"The people who are excluded from the money economy are the most vulnerable to unexpected crises such as illness or the death of a relative," Chandy told Efe news agency.

Poverty is "a latent problem" in a country were almost 46 million people live under the official poverty level of $16 a day, and about 20 million people subsist on less than $8 a day, Chandy, who published a study on the poorest of the poor, said.

A peculiar feature of this population, according to Chandy, is that they are able to survive with almost no income and only on welfare and social services since, compared to European countries, "the United States does not shine for the generosity of its public subsidies".

Developed countries tend to assume that poverty is not a concern there and, "while wealth is well studied and we know the rich by name and surname, as is the case with Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, we disregard the less fortunate", the researcher said.

In the US, politicians focus their attention on the middle class and this contributes to the widespread perception that poverty is marginal and temporary, and that whoever works hard will prosper but, according to Chandy, upward social mobility in the country has been sluggish for the past half century.

Between January 2009, when the US economy was still mired in recession, and December 2011, 31 percent of the population slipped under the official poverty line for at least two months, Census Bureau figures show.

When poverty has been a reality for one in every three people in the US, there is a need to devote resources to understand extreme poverty amid the richest population in the developed world, Chandy said.
http://www.ap7am.com/english-news-1548-almost-10-mn-people-in-us-live-on-less-than-2-a-day.html

@Ray

jouni

apple

EU and NATO judging EU and NATO
the definition of political amoralism..

I would be glad to see all those Romanians Ukranians - Polish - English bunkrupt scam Poms .. geting out of Greece where they wonder as beggars or drunk most the time..
keep talking about the false flag Catholics of west Ukraine.. the UNIANS .. dressing like Orthodox speaking like orthodox but are cardinals of the Pope of ROME.. Thats by itself is a scandal and something that the UNIANS should shame of.. its a FALSE FLAG RELEGION..
How are EU statistics about the EU amoral? Doing statistics, from a certain point of view, is all Brussels does well.

And yes, get those tourists out of Greece. It's not like tourism is the only industry keeping your country financially afloat...

And seriously, The Crusades and "false flag" Orthodox people. Is there anyone you don't hate? How do you feel about Turks and Macedonians? I'm RC and we don't consider Eastern Catholics to be "false flag" Orthodox.

How is the existance of the Eastern Roman Catholic Churches a "scandal"? I don't get you. What are you, a Greek (or more likely Macedonian) Communist, or a racist Ultra- Nationalist Greek Orthodox person? Your opinions don't seem very consistant, to me.

Anyway, you've got enough hate in you to fit in well with the forum. Enjoy yourself here.

You forget that he thinks he is a whiteman and so what he says is moral and correct.

Of course, I am taking it that he is a whiteman.

He could be of mixed genes and its quite common in Australia since we don't know as this being the anonymous cyberspace, He could be pretending to be whiter than the snow of Mount Etna.

Who knows?

or maybe he is a green apple, not quite ripe and red! Though I will admit he still is juicy.
Please stop your ascription of what you think I believe. Can't remember you even getting close so far.

You're just trying to seem clever, attempting to make me look stupid, by mentioning something irrelevant.

As was saying in the thread, just stop Ray. Enjoy your weekend
Should have said: stop try to describe who you think I am, as well. You're, some kind of, "getting it wrong machine". If you just started making assumptions at random, the law of averages would suggest you should be correct relatively often. Not sure how you manage to beat that law and get everything wrong so often.

And taking advice from Pmaitra isn't wise, Ray.

Would have said, last week, that your abuse of me and attemps to derail any discussion I'm involved with was beneath you. But you judging by your hissy fit, you're a bottom dweller. So yeah, have fun abusing me, and disagreeing with everything I write. You're not just below my pay grade, you're unemployed.

The BBC don't care about Ukraine. Europe hid their heads in the sand like an ostrich and fears of a major war. The war will come to them, only the enemy is now much stronger. And Europe will be left alone with their problems. Ukraine can stop the big enemy at the initial stage, but it needs financial and technical assistance. Otherwise, the war would come to the yard Europe and NATO will not be able to help.
Disagree with your opinion that there will be a major war. But, do agree that the West wont be getting militarily involved in the Ukraine and BBC reporting would be coming from that perspective.

Much early in this thread I was saying the Ukraine has used western media far more effectively than the Georgian's did back when Russia attacked them. The mindset of the Georgian leadership seemed very much in line with some of this threads more conspiratorial (i.e. most pro Russian) posters i.e. "the West" is some big scary monster capable of miracles which is opposed to Russia.

Truth is, few in the West really care about Russia. No one is ready to fight them and getting involved in wars in eastern Europe is something which most "Western" nations tend to avoid.

Case in point, Russia murdered 27 Australians. We've given no concrete, military, help to the Ukraine. Some bearded idiots start killing some other bearded idiots in some God foresaken shithole and Australia sends 8 Super Hornets, an undisclosed number of special forces troops, and 600 support personal to Iraq.

You shouldn't start believing this thread's posts about these shadowy Western mercenaries etc... fighting a proxy war. The Ukraine wont be getting any real help from the West. Conversely, no one (in the West) cares too much about what the Ukraine does to defend itself.

happy

US gdp growth this year is 4.2%
OT: Do you know when Sep 17, 2014 falls on ??

In the US, politicians focus their attention on the middle class and this contributes to the widespread perception that poverty is marginal and temporary, and that whoever works hard will prosper but, according to Chandy, upward social mobility in the country has been sluggish for the past half century.

arpakola

ITAR-TASS: Russia - EU, US could 'swap sanctions' for backing Kiev regime — Russian lawmaker
EU, US could 'swap sanctions' for backing Kiev regime — Russian lawmaker
MOSCOW, September 17. /ITAR-TASS/. The European Union and the United States should impose sanctions on each other for supporting the Kiev regime that has violated the recently reached ceasefire deal, the speaker of Russia's lower house of parliament said on Wednesday.
Monitors from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) came under artillery fire at the MH17 crash site in eastern Ukraine on September 14. The attack came despite the ceasefire agreed at the September 5 meeting of the Contact Group on Ukraine in Minsk.

apple

US gdp growth this year is 4.2% for example in Finland it is 0.2%, so US growth is really good. I agree with you that in US that growth is not equally divided, they have a lot of poor people in there.
Don't really see how this subject is relevant, but both the US and UK have both had pretty solid recent economic growth. But they were both particularly linked to the "credit crunch" and their recent gains are, from my understanding, more of a rebound than true growth.

arpakola

The Vineyard of the Saker

in conclusion, a few very important reminders and general comment about panic and hysterics:

First: what we are really dealing with is a US war on Russia. No, it is not waged with conventional military forces or, even less so, nuclear forces, it is waged by the use of the Ukrainian people. As they now say, the US will fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian. Sadly, this is quite literally true.

Second: really, there is no such thing as the Ukraine, or even Banderastan or Novorussia. These are (correct) political categories, but really, if we are really honest with ourselves, this is what we have: an occupied Ukraine and a liberated Ukraine. That's it. This is really the core of what is taking place. And just as in WWII, the Ukraine is really only a battlefield for a move to Moscow.

Third: just as Kutuzov could not "sell out" Smolensk or Stalin could not "sell out" Kiev, Putin cannot "sell out" Novorussia. Regardless of your assessment of Putin's morality, values, ethics or goals, you cannot possibly believe that he is that stupid and that his entire entourage of advisors are that stupid. And even if Putin was that stupid, along with his advisors, he still cannot change the fundamental geostrategic reality that what is under attack is not the Ukraine, but Russia. I would add that Putin, Lavrov and many other top Russian political leaders have said many times that in Yugoslavia it was really Russia which was the target of the attack, just as it is Russia which is the real objective of the war in Syria.

Fourth: an almost constant panic mode bordering on hysteria is just not the right mode to *understand* this war, much less so wage it and win. I will gladly admit that I myself a guilty of this "sin", but at least I am able to differentiate between my fears and my analyses. I would remind those who in Russia and in the West who are constantly predicting an apocalypse that none of their predictions (NATO attack on Russia, US nuclear attack on Russia, upheavals in Saint Petersburg, a Russian Maidan, the Ukie Nazis running over the Donbass, etc.) have materialized so far. Let me give one simple but extremely telling example: for many months I have been arguing that Russia was covertly helping Novorussia while my critics argued the contrary. My detractors were clamoring that Russia was standing by and doing nothing. Well, who was right? I am not saying that just to gloat or ridicule my opponents, but to make a very different point: I did not have access to any secret info and all I could do is use my knowledge and experience of Russian policies and methods and they told me, quite unequivocally, that Russia must be covertly helping. In contrast, my critics based their "analysis" on a mix of fear and words, statements, made by various officials. Now it is undeniable that they were wrong. Of course, they never admitted to that but they very gradually included the undeniable fact of Russian covert help into their more recent presentations. Fair enough, but I wish they would at least have learned their lesson. But no, they did not. They are still functioning in exactly the same mode, mistaking their fears and prejudices with facts and analyses. Thus my advice to all of you, my friends, is keep listening to these "prophets of imminent doom", think about their arguments, but just remember that, so far, their record is quite telling: 100% wrong.
http://ljpics.livejournal.com/1_p,T...8479/10202064/fotki_proxy_web101944443-or.jpg

http://cassad-eng.livejournal.com/
http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/1795755.html

Last edited:

arpakola

Strelkov: from swimming with Piranhas to swimming with Great White sharks
The Vineyard of the Saker: Strelkov: from swimming with Piranhas to swimming with Great White sharks

amazing reading on this article..

just some hints
His view about the ceasefire agreement:
This ceasefire has now created military situation is now worse than this spring
What is disgraceful is not the ceasefire by itself but "the conditions which are now being discussed in Minks"
There is plan to blame the betrayal of Novorussia on Putin
There are powerful interests which want a never ending war which would create a bleeding ulcer for Russia
His description of the 5th column:
The roots of this 5th column go back to the Eltsin years
The liberation of Crimea took the 5th column by surprise
The 5th column is around President
There is a local 5th column in Donbass which has been and still is negotiating with Ukie oligarchs
The 5th column is composed of "liberals"
Putin is a moral threat to them because he has massive popular support
They want to overthrow Putin
They want to dismember Russia
This will be a long war on Russia
We are dealing with another 1905 and 1917 like situation
By saving Novorussia Russia can save itself
Western sanctions will hurt Russia and they will use them to discredit Putin

arpakola

Status
Not open for further replies.