J20 Stealth Fighter

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Chinese are very good at Mock-ups and after that they ask Russians for engines and avionics....dont go by Mock-up....let them Compete in International markets with J-10s, JF-17s and so called J-XX ....they heavily depend on Russian and other countries......let them first master 4th Gen.....then we will talk about Chinese 5th Gen!!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

some posted this in chines defece forum. hope it helps in discussion.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
JXX is supposed to the super secret fighter, capable of matching or surpassing (as some chines members say and Pak members jump with joy) 5G aircraft fielded by US and Russia.

Now if that is the case and PRC wants it to be secret, then why taxi a fighter which is suppose to be secret and future generation fighter, if 10 Indian spy satellites and about 100 satellite of Russia, US and some from EU, Israel are looking down. That too at day time when not only satellites but also amateurs keen on taking pics in China. Not to forget every one has cell phone with good camera.

BG advice PRC to conduct test of 5G at night or the aircraft will be exposed even before it takes first flight.

neoshangh

Believe it or not,I just post a picture........

You make judgement yourself.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Believe it or not,I just post a picture........

You make judgement yourself.

LOL STOP PhotoChops.......Get an AC to the International Market for evaluations not Mock-ups and Copies of SU-27s u call 5th Generations!!

neoshangh

LOL STOP PhotoChops.......Get an AC to the International Market for evaluations not Mock-ups and Copies of SU-27s u call 5th Generations!!
OK,you think it's ptotoshop,then it is.I just post pic.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
It looks like the raptor and stop being so rude people.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Drop it badguy, don't post these blur pictures, only teenage gets excited for speculating like that, I bet you have past that stage 10 years ago. Can't you just wait till you get clearer pictures?
yeah we are waiting for real pic, given past experience of China to absorb Russian tech, legally or illegally they can make 5G airframe and can fly it.

neoshangh

I just have some friends in Chengdu where the plane was witnessed by someone.

In fact,I cann't confirm whether it is true----I didnot see it myself.

neoshangh

Recently,the plane will have its first fly.

Maybe I will have clearer pic in the coming days.

But we should notice that , something wrong with the pic.

Cuz there is no integrated picture,some one divided it into 3 parts for secret.

Then we got this.Its only beacuse I donot have the intergrated photo,somebody delibrately divided the orignal one.

Last edited:

Minghegy

#162 seems real photos.
The front part is a bit fat? Still nice, at least not ugly.

Minghegy

Hard to say, the angles in background look fine.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think this pic is fake because not for the aircraft but what else is in the pic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

check the two yellow objects both of them appears to be in same dimension. Object circle in Red has cannot be place in that area.

So it is fake.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Offtopic but
warriorextreme said:
is that an english number on runway??i thought chinese dont use english at all
neoshangh . said:
that's not english number,that's arabic number.
Not Arabic, not English but Indian :angry_10:

The Hindu–Arabic numeral system[1] or Hindu numeral system[2] is a positional decimal numeral system developed by the 9th century by Indian mathematicians, adopted by Persian (Al-Khwarizmi's circa 825 book On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals) and Arabic mathematicians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu–Arabic_numeral_system

Last edited:

neoshangh

I think this pic is fake because not for the aircraft but what else is in the pic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

check the two yellow objects both of them appears to be in same dimension. Object circle in Red has cannot be place in that area.

So it is fake.
As i have said,Only the first to the fourth pic are orignal.The last one is not the intergrated one.Maybe you can anlysis four of the pic seperately

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles