J20 Stealth Fighter

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
PAK FA is not a tech demonstrator. It is a production model. .5m^2 RCS is what they have, J-20 is far more with all the added control surfaces and canards. Even the intakes are not stealthy.
If PAK-FA is a prototype, it can only mean Russia is not capable of developing a stealth fighter and all the talk about PAK-FA being 5th gen is time wasted.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
One thing most people (not from India and Russia) do agree on J20 is that it looks far more stealthy than PAK-FA which in its current form is nothing more than a redesigned Su27. Currently, except for the nose, there is nothing stealthy with that bird.
Considering an Su-27 has a 20m^2 RCS, a 4000% improvement is not bad. J-20 is hardly more stealth than the J-10B with those huge ass canards, uncanted interior intakes, and huge tailfins... not to mention being nearly twice the size.

houde10000

Country flag
(Newsroom America) -- A U.S. lawmaker says China got the technology to build its first known stealth fighter from Russia, adding that Beijing remains "a concern" in a dangerous world.

"My understanding is that they built it on information that they received from Russia, from a Russian plane, that they were able to copy," said House Armed Services Chairman Buck McKeon, R-Calif.

McKeon said he hoped to be able to "hear more" on the issue from Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates, who arrived in China for a visit Jan. 10, shortly after a test-flight of the Chinese plane, which is desinated the J-20.

Gates was in China when state media published photographs of the aircraft in flight in the southwest part of the country.

McKeon made his statements after being asked if China were able to obtain stealth technology through cyber-espionage.

"We need to be looking at China, we need to be looking at North Korea, we need to be looking at Iran," said McKeon, who is skeptical of Gates' plans to reduce military spending.

"That's what really concerns me when I look at the cuts, the potential cuts, that they're talking about for the defense budget. This is not a safe world," he said.

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/93578/u.s._lawmaker:_china_got_stealth_technology_from_russia.html
Noooooooo, Mr. McKeon is totally wrong, chinese found all tech are from two countries, the ancient tech all from Great Korea Empire, the modern tech all from Great India, so chinese stole paper-making and printing tech from Great Korea Empire, then stole LCA tech from Great India, then chinese go home to make blueprint, and then we saw the J20 in the sky, and whole world know J20 look like LCA, because it also has wing and engine.

houde10000

Country flag
So we are supposed to assume he knows when he has no connection or information to it? Find better sources please.
China and America are the only two giants have the roleof windy tunnels, superhydropress and super computer, all three toys to design 5G jet fighter.
Russia, Japan, Great India, unfortunately, not in the list. No better sources, no connection or information for that, who believe what believe, who don't believe what don't believe.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Noooooooo, Mr. McKeon is totally wrong, chinese found all tech are from two countries, the ancient tech all from Great Korea Empire, the modern tech all from Great India, so chinese stole paper-making and printing tech from Great Korea Empire, then stole LCA tech from Great India, then chinese go home to make blueprint, and then we saw the J20 in the sky, and whole world know J20 look like LCA, because it also has wing and engine.
Very unamusing rant.....

People (specially Chinese) need to understand that everyone all over doubts China's so called genuine products not because they are afraid but mostly because PRC is never open to disclose any information of its assets(?).

The day China starts being overt & its leader stops refusing open public press conference in foreign country then only, Chinese establishment's venture will not be laughed upon, let if not appreciated.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You forgot to mention what all you stole from Japanese empires, Vietnamese empires and Russian empires. :love:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
China and America are the only two giants have the roleof windy tunnels, superhydropress and super computer, all three toys to design 5G jet fighter.
Russia, Japan, Great India, unfortunately, not in the list. No better sources, no connection or information for that, who believe what believe, who don't believe what don't believe.
Leave poor Indians, lost Japanese & stone-aged Russians aside. The real fact here is unfortunately, China has never openly disclosed any information to believe them. All they do surface are counterfeited products, flooded all over world.

All points raised by author here are legitimate & question not the capability of China but the guarantee of these 5th Gen technologies being any proven.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Even Iran has that crap... Don't see anything original coming out of their either. lol

houde10000

Country flag
Even Iran has that crap... Don't see anything original coming out of their either. lol
Oh, really? Iran has that crap? why India hasn't? India is behind Iran? or India also has the three toys? sorry, didn't see indian no crap 5G bird in sky, maybe fully stealth?

houde10000

Country flag
You forgot to mention what all you stole from Japanese empires, Vietnamese empires and Russian empires. :love:
Sorry, I fogot that. I believe chinese will soon or late, steal 35 million japanese life, steal 28 south chinese sea island from vietnam.

Russian is chinese ally, i don't think chinese has any plan to take from russia in 50 years, but after, who knows, right?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Man, open your eye, J20 has full virtical fin, that 1000% different with F35!!! The fin is not copied from F35, it is stolen from LCA, it is totally a indian inventation.
No, I believe you, Its Great Han Chinese Invention :D

houde10000

Country flag
Very unamusing rant.....

People (specially Chinese) need to understand that everyone all over doubts China's so called genuine products not because they are afraid but mostly because PRC is never open to disclose any information of its assets(?).

The day China starts being overt & its leader stops refusing open public press conference in foreign country then only, Chinese establishment's venture will not be laughed upon, let if not appreciated.
The problem is chinese don't care, why you guys so bother to know it, just believe the chinese 5G bird is a legend.

The world is so cheap, no matter how crap product, there are always greedy buyer, such as indian. Remember my words: "cheap no good shit"!! please please please please, Indian friends go buy European, japanese, american product, then i can enjoy the cheap chinese shit without worring about price increasing.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
The problem is chinese don't care,
Then why responding to others findings??

houde10000 said:
why you guys so bother to know it, just believe the chinese 5G bird is a legend.
Because we are free spirited humans curious about all technological happening & live in the place called Free World.

houde10000 said:
The world is so cheap, no matter how crap product, there are always greedy buyer, such as indian.
We banned many of your shit vendors, last time I remember.

houde10000 said:
Remember my words: "cheap no good shit"!! please please please please, Indian friends go buy European, japanese, american product,
Yes we do & also have access to technology & products of all over the world being a open nation. Oh, did I forgot to mention entire internet? We have them'll. Some losers don't.

houde10000 said:
then i can enjoy the cheap chinese shit without worring about price increasing.
Exactly. You can only enjoy cheap chinese shit!

MODs: Please merge these all J20 threads, so much of irrelevant discussion makes me feel jealous of Webhosts...

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Originally Posted by houde10000
then i can enjoy the cheap chinese shit without worring about price increasing.
Its something new . Here in India we dont enjoy shit at all . I wonder how we mange your bullshit .

Reactions: nrj

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Oh, really? Iran has that crap? why India hasn't? India is behind Iran? or India also has the three toys? sorry, didn't see indian no crap 5G bird in sky, maybe fully stealth?
India has it with better facilities than Iran. I don't see no Chinese 5G bird in the sky. If you call J-20 5G, then Rafale F3 must be 6!

BackToEast

Country flag
Very unamusing rant.....

Stealth Fighter is not a boy's toy to show off, it's killing machine.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles