IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tronic

you have to accept this first is that problem is with your social order .how can a bunch of pics inflame rioting unless there was sense of persisting deprivation and victimization in muslim community.pics were just the trigger. it was just waiting to happen.so better address that problem than wasting time on fake pics and blaming other.
You're right. It's about time the GoI bans all foreign Wahhabi funds and puts all the clerics and imams on its own payroll.

Agnostic Muslim

With delusional Pakistanis like these, Pakistan doesn't need enemies. :rolleyes:
So, just to clear our names, PDF management has now resorted to banning all of our (Pakistan Affairs) management IP addresses and is accusing us of 'collaborating with DFI to attack PDF', as if abusing and distorting our user profiles on PDF was not enough.

Heck, at least DFI is allowing PDF management an opportunity (through this thread for example) to respond to allegations against them, PDF management does not even have the decency to allow us to respond to their vile accusations and is choosing to badmouth us behind our backs.

The more of PDF management's tactics I see, the better I feel about my decision to leave my Administrator position at the forum.

p2prada

Heck, at least DFI is allowing PDF management an opportunity (through this thread for example) to respond to allegations against them, PDF management does not even have the decency to allow us to respond to their vile accusations and is choosing to badmouth us behind our backs.

The more of PDF management's tactics I see, the better I feel about my decision to leave my Administrator position at the forum.
65 years of Democracy has taught us to do that AM. :thumb:

Agnostic Muslim

Well ,I feel they are acting like a blue blooded Pakistani
Generalizing an entire country of 180 million on the basis of the actions of a few is an irrational approach to take.

While I commended DFI on allowing space to PDF management to respond to allegations against them, DFI itself has plenty of faults, but those faults cannot be used to come up with derogatory generalizations about all Indians.

Agnostic Muslim

65 years of Democracy has taught us to do that AM. :thumb:
Ironically, this is pretty much what I told PDF management in our email exchanges after they revoked our account access, that they were acting like typical Pakistani feudal politicians who are vindictive and petty and spend their time in power undermining and victimizing the opposition instead of strengthening their political position through good governance.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
We are currently being ddosed. Funny thing whenever Asim Aquil comes on this thread, within a few hours we get ddosed. :rofl:

sob

Mod
Country flag
The number of guest online anytime is huge compared to registered users. At this moment the ratio is around 750/59.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The number of guest online anytime is huge compared to registered users. At this moment the ratio is around 750/59.
This shows that our anti-ddos measures are working. We went down for a couple of minutes but we were back on soon.

Reactions: sob

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
So, just to clear our names, PDF management has now resorted to banning all of our (Pakistan Affairs) management IP addresses and is accusing us of 'collaborating with DFI to attack PDF', as if abusing and distorting our user profiles on PDF was not enough.

wtf....:shocked:

Have you met 'Tariq Khan' yet? :D
:O

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I am not surprised. Human psychology says, people suspect others of acts that they themselves would resort to.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Some Latest Info about the Connection Between Pakki Owned IDF and the PDF

It's So Simple ..Just Check this URL's and the Page Contents ..Both are same

http://www.indiandefence.kom/about-us (Please Change K to C )

http://defence.pak/about-us (please change pak to pk )

I made Some Screenshot's Yesterday ..Here It is..The Address are same the Editors are Same the owners are same

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Along with a number of fake Indian forums and social media groups spawning around, they probably also have started impersonating Indian posters as well. DFI is only forum (and British forum ARRSE very rarely) where I post on.
This account with my username on forum ran by former PDF Indians, is not me but someone impersonating me. I hereby disown this account and any responsibility regarding the content this account posts on that forum.
Screenshot_20200517-212545_Chrome.jpg

I don't post on that forum.
Regards

Country flag
Pakis have been doing this for decades. Me and many other founding members were on a Indian defence forum many years ago ; which was hacked and shut down; even email messages were accessed and displayed on paki forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.