Lessons in hate and violence-undercover in a mainstream UK Muslim School

Blackwater

Strange these pakistani muslim will never change. Sorry to see how they abuse other religion. Get grants from British govt by saying they will spread peace and tolerance among muslims in UK and spread hate.

I never see in temple or Gurudawara they abuse islam.. than they say islam is great religion.........

bhramos

Country flag
Strange these pakistani muslim will never change. Sorry to see how they abuse other religion. Get grants from British govt by saying they will spread peace and tolerance among muslims in UK and spread hate.

I never see in temple or Gurudawara they abuse islam.. than they say islam is great religion.........
No Comments........
i have a friend here in UK Muslim he says talking to White gals is sin... but only goes for xxx with asians in my class.....
i cant really understand him.... what is he upto!!!

JBH22

Indeed the followers of peace and tolerance are in UK to civilize the infidels:)

Rage

DFI TEAM
No Comments........
i have a friend here in UK Muslim he says talking to White gals is sin... but only goes for xxx with asians in my class.....
i cant really understand him.... what is he upto!!!

His xxx probably meant getting her to do phone sex from under her burka.

That way he won't be committing any sin.

Incredible indelible Pakistan!

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What can you expect when Labour Party helped in making UK into Pakistan 2.0? Despicable and disgusting. If UK has any worry to save tis country from internal germination, it should have this school shut, banned and all its 'teachers' incarcerated since proper execution is a tall order in Europe with Human Rights terrorists almost consuming entire Europe.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles