Zhuo Yin - Brahmos is inferior in both range and speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

Country flag
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "indian scientist", at least not within the domain of DRDO, or else how do you explain that a billion plus nation after 30 years of intensive efforts still can't copy a 50 year old belgian rifle. Unbelievable, no one outside India could explain this kind of total ineptitude.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "indian scientist", at least not within the domain of DRDO, - define

(out of the topic - well here we go, you are asking us to copycat like you ? lol )

i don't have knowledge on this, so i'm reluctant to comment on the rifles.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
There are smart indian guys, of course, but it's also apparent to me that they don't work for DRDO or HAL or whatever india government sanctioned bodies.

The fact is besides Prithvi for which foreign content is unknown to the outsider world, I can not think of a single indian system of mainly indigenous effort, that has come to fruition. Is this pure coincidence that India's most heralded defence export, the Dhruv light helicopter, has 90% foreign content, i don't think so.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "indian scientist", at least not within the domain of DRDO, - define

(out of the topic - well here we go, you are asking us to copycat like you ? lol )

i don't have knowledge on this, so i'm reluctant to comment on the rifles.
Actually you are, but you just cannot copy well, Mig 21 were copied into a widow maker, While we copied it to JF17. nonetheless to mention your Brahmos, you are not copying but tracing it.and even tracing cannot turn out well.

Need I provide a list of copied by India weapon?

mahesh

Country flag
he used figure of speech to say everyone knows a fact, you called him day-dreaming and cursed hime get a life.
he also used Noun Mogadishu, i didn't bring it out of nowhere. wooooooo i never thought that "GET A LIFE" would touch your heart so badly. lol my sorry feelings would heel you.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
he also used Noun Mogadishu, i didn't bring it out of nowhere. wooooooo i never thought that "GET A LIFE" would touch your heart so badly. lol my sorry feelings would heel you.
Mogadishu means it is a remote and enclosed backward place, where information reaches the latest.
No, you did not hurt my feeling, please don't assume too much.

mahesh

Country flag
Actually you are, but you just cannot copy well, Mig 21 were copied into a widow maker, While we copied it to JF17. nonetheless to mention your Brahmos, you are not copying but tracing it.and even tracing cannot turn out well.

Need I provide a list of copied by India weapon?
damn man, one side you say we can't copy a F**king rifle, other side you say we almost copied Mig21!! makeup your mind,
and did china succeeded fully in coping JF17 or J20 for that matter. ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Why. there is no free lunch, if you want to test on real ones, you have to buy. Just like if you want to have AC or topline ship, you have to purchase them from russia.
Naa.... when the time come will test it on PLA navy ship.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
damn man, one side you say we can't copy a F**king rifle, other side you say we almost copied Mig21!! makeup your mind,
This is logical, we chinis pandais copied the whole world but we cannot copy turbofan engin, you told us so.
But jokes aside, he meant you copied but failed. I also have the same impression, just correct me I am wrong.
A super regional power with the pride of 7000 years of history still need to purchase rifle bullets, you didn't copy well for sure.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
if it is not a successful copy it is a successful non copy, simple and clear.

mahesh

Country flag
Mogadishu means it is a remote and enclosed backward place, where information reaches the latest.
No, you did not hurt my feeling, please don't assume too much.
well well you need not teach me where the place is and what you meant, you were talking like we are looser. do you still justify it ?
and lastly Brahmos is not a funky missile.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
well well you need not teach me where the place is and what you meant, you were talking like we are looser. do you still justify it ?
and lastly Brahmos is not a funky missile.
I am not calling you a loser, but your standard on personal attacking is very loose indeed.

GromHellscream

Is that one with 400km range and Mach 4 speed he talked about?

It seems to being prepared for Japanese who are in the end stage of developing a Brahmos like missile.

Towards US's CBG, situation is no much changed unless it's compact enought to be fired from air.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
The only way out for Brahmos, is not ship-based, or landbased but air based.
Rather than sending russians big money to improve surface based batches,
limited resources should be put on Su30MKI compatible air based launching.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is that one with 400km range and Mach 4 speed he talked about?

It seems to being prepared for Japanese who are in the end stage of developing a Brahmos like missile.

Towards US's CBG, situation is no much changed unless it's compact enought to be fired from air.
and make you happier, rumor had it as it is Stealthy or at least stealthy featured.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
PLAN Rear Admiral Zhuo Yin confirmed on Friday in an interview hosted by China Central TV, Brahmos inferior to Chinese equivalent in both speed and range. Mentioning about countermeasure against US navy attack, Yin stressed Chinese anti-ship missiles "covers longer, flies faster, and hits harder" than "India boasted Brahmos".

[video]http://tv.cntv.cn/play/vod/544569b9d46d46b0b63590454d0c0baf_CN02[/video]
Brahmos has done its trick even before hit chinese rust buckets. Its good PLAN decision makers having sleepless nights. Let us sell few to Vietnam.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Brahmos has done its trick even before hit chinese rust buckets. Its good PLAN decision makers having sleepless nights. Let us sell few to Vietnam.
Sigh, hope you really don't think this way. Russians plan to sell them P800 as rumors has it. you think polar bears share its frozen fish with you?
and do you really think Vietnam being Vietnam buy stuff from India?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles