ZDK-03 AWACS in Kashgar bounding for Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
what is the range of radar and endurance of this aircraft ???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is good that Pakistan is being helped.

Is it a part of an aid package given free or is Pakistan paying for it?

The US has given enough money to Pakistan and so they should pay for it, shouldn't they?

indian_sukhoi

I think Niether Sir,.......They actually acquiring 4 for these AEW for 300Million, Big Discount!!

Turboprop aircrafts perfectly suits PAF requirments, The operating cost is less than Turbo Jets. The aircraft supplied to Pakistan reportedly are equipped with turboprop engines produced by Pratt & Whitney Canada in place of their Chinese counterparts.

Chinese sources claim that the KJ-200 and ZDK-03 have superior range compared to the Saab 2000

cir

2nd ZDK-03 AWACS (11-002)delivered:rofl::

trackwhack

No but seriously, how is a Chinese made AWACS gonna talk to F 16's and all the American ground infrastructure. Or is this just for the Chinese planes?

ice berg

No but seriously, how is a Chinese made AWACS gonna talk to F 16's and all the American ground infrastructure. Or is this just for the Chinese planes?
Probably just for chinese planes. Dosnt look like Pakistan is getting any news toys from US any time soon.

agentperry

these wont b linked to f-16s i guess, for f-16s they have saab erieye. this is big boost for pakistani defence forces( and economical too).
a general question, how many such awacs china is using at home?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I think they've data linked the western planes to the Eeriye's they have. This one is for their J-17s and J-10s, I could be wrong though.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
these wont b linked to f-16s i guess, for f-16s they have saab erieye. this is big boost for pakistani defence forces( and economical too).
a general question, how many such awacs china is using at home?
Depends on test results suffered & calculated by Pakistanis.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It is good that Pakistan is being helped.

Is it a part of an aid package given free or is Pakistan paying for it?

The US has given enough money to Pakistan and so they should pay for it, shouldn't they?
Paid for and in lieu for territory in Skakshgam valley. Cheap bargain .

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Nevertheless I think we will soon have BRAHMOS on-board on Su-30 MKI. I think we can gun down AWACS with the help of BRAHMOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles