Zarvan Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Okay than listen although Islam doesn't allow targeting of civilians but the way you are killing Muslims in Kashmir and in India this was gonna happen sooner or later but I would have been happy if they would have attacked a Military Base or Police head quarters if number would have been half dead I would have been happy but if you would keep messing with Muslims in Kashmir and in India more 26/11 are on there way still I would repeat even in revenge can't target civilians but as for security forces and government main guys they are completely legitimate target and they should be only targeted

One more attack like 26/11 on India.We Indians will turn pakibrggaristan in to ashes.

Last edited:

Voldemort

Country flag
One more attack like 26/11 on India.We Indians will burn you and your Child molester,homo Mohammed or alla or some pig in to ashes.

And not even your alla can save you we will find your ----ing all and shove donkey in to his ass.
Those are not nice things to say man. Pakistanis are terrorists, and cancerous, not Muslims.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Those are not nice things to say man. Pakistanis are terrorists, and cancerous, not Muslims.
Those paki assholes should be put in their places.

Mullas should be delt the same way the deal with others.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@Zarvan

I know your time in DFI will be a delightful one and very informative for us. We will get to know more about Paki psyche and how wise Pakistanis really are.Previously there was a chap named farhan in DFI. Before I was a member I used to look at his extremely "knowledgeable" posts here in DFI.Sadly he got banned before I could join this forum and learn from him. Of course he still posts in PDF. Just last day he predicted Rahul Gandhi is projected to become the PM of India. However it is a good thing that you joined here.Now we won`t miss farhan. After all you are there to fill his place.Please continue to share your great knowledge with us. We at DFI really appreciate your intelligence and strong manly views.

(P.S. What happened to your ISI avatar picture you use in PDF. Well except for the constant ads that pop up your avatar was the only good thing there in PDF.Do not be afraid @Zarvan .Do update your profile with the avatar picture you use in PDF)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
One more attack like 26/11 on India.We Indians will burn you and your Child molester,homo Mohammed or alla or some pig in to ashes.

And not even your alla can save you we will find your ----ing all and shove donkey in to his ass.
Hey friend don`t bring Mohammed or Islam into this.The Pakis and Muslims are not same.There are good and bad people in every sect be it Hindu,Muslim,Christianity.Even in PDF many Pakis oppose zarvan.However majority of Pakistanis harbor hatred towards us and want India`s destruction.That is the reason we don`t like them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are chairman of the forum and you are posting lies and things without any contest feeling sorry for you
Instead of a fact less accusation, I would be delighted if you could amplify the so called 'lies' so that all can benefit.

Please refute what the Quaran says and what Pakistan's Duniya News has to say.

I am aware that in Pakistan, divergent views are not allowed and so most are fed what the Army, ISI and the Mullahs want the public to know. And if someone deviates he is killed.

The latest victim being Hamid Mir, who was nearly killed.

54 Journalists Killed in Pakistan since 1992/Motive Confirmed
https://cpj.org/killed/asia/pakistan/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles