Zarvan Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Musalman comes here today who generally doesn't post to make a comment on Indian Muslim on this forum being more Indian than others just to prove something. ROTFLMAO.

I am the only one here openly known coz I don't use any pseudonym. So this guy was referring to me. I don't need a forum to prove anything or " show" anything. That's how we normally are. Just like Madani gave a mouthful to Musharraf, just like how Maroof Raza is when he talks about strategic affairs with respect to Pak. That's how we are as Indians. Nothing to do with us being Muslims.

What I can say is what Pakis hate most is to see patriotic Muslims in India. Usually they are dubbed as non Muslims.

Voldemort

Country flag
And this my friend is the problem: you think you are the only or bigger victim because you cry louder? Insurgency in the region was introduced by India when she helped to create and fund BLA with the help of KGB in the fifties.
What u have, my friend are conspiracy theories. Whereas the whole world knows that Pakistan sponsored 26/11 and provided Laden refuge. These are actions of a terrorist state.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Welcome Mulla @Zarvan.

I kind of like you because you are a no nonsense jihadi type patriotic Pakistani, i. e. not a hypocrite like many other people. That makes you interesting.
Why are you sometimes referred as Mulla? Are you really a Mullah in real life?

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
This guy @Zarvan supports terrorist attacks on India, brags about 26/11, talks about killing Indians, etc.. I sometimes lurk on that pakistani forum and I've seen his posts. He's the biggest terrorist sympathizer and probably a terrorist in training.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
This guy @Zarvan supports terrorist attacks on India, brags about 26/11, talks about killing Indians, etc.. I sometimes lurk on that pakistani forum and I've seen his posts. He's the biggest terrorist sympathizer and probably a terrorist in training.
Completely true.:thumb:
Well I have never been a part of any Pakistani forum.However after zarvan registered here I did a google search of him in paksitani defence forum and looked at some of his posts there.Most of his posts in PDF are anti India and have a terrorist sympathy in them.In one post he was arguing with a fellow paki over children being used as human suicide bombs.I did not get the entire conversation between them but I think he was supporting it.His avatar there says he supports ISI.He even supports terrorists who kill Pakistani defense professionals despite other Paki posters opposing that.Case in point do a google search on him in pdf.

Also he feels indigenous Pakistani army equipment is the best in the world.:rofl:

Anyway zarvan enjoy being a part of DFI.We Indians never harbor hate against anyone without a cause and I hope you too would do the same.I hope we can have civil and non biased logical debates with you mate.

(P.S. @Blackwater ji do take good care of zarvan so that he forever "enjoys" his stay on DFI)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Musalman comes here today who generally doesn't post to make a comment on Indian Muslim on this forum being more Indian than others just to prove something. ROTFLMAO.

I am the only one here openly known coz I don't use any pseudonym. So this guy was referring to me. I don't need a forum to prove anything or " show" anything. That's how we normally are. Just like Madani gave a mouthful to Musharraf, just like how Maroof Raza is when he talks about strategic affairs with respect to Pak. That's how we are as Indians. Nothing to do with us being Muslims.

What I can say is what Pakis hate most is to see patriotic Muslims in India. Usually they are dubbed as non Muslims.
:) Hence proved !!!!

mikhail

Country flag
Zarvan after coming to this forum I have learnt few things:
1. Indians do not know anything about Pakistan.
2. They are obsessed with Pakistan and try to negate every good thing / news about Pakistan.
3. Generally Pakistanis do not hate Indians, however, you will find most Indians hating Pakistan.
4. You will find Indian muslims here to be more anti Pakistani than any other. This proves the fact that they are being watched and they are so scared that they have to show themselves as anti Pakistanis, otherwise they are branded Pakistanis.

So in the end meray bhai, there is not point spending your time here. My points will be proved to you when you see the response of these Indians :)

Salaam Aliakum Wa Rehmatullah Wa Barakat
Listen mate this Zarvan guy is a known fanatic in the P.D.F. whose only dream is to wage a war against India and kill each and every Indian(he has personally told that in a thread).So cut the cr*p about how the average Pakistanis don't hate India and all that.I have been a regular member of the pakistani forum and all i have learnt about Pakistan is that nearly all the Pakistani citizens hate India from the core of their hearts and most of them dream to invade and kill all the inferior Indian kaffirs and establish an islamic state in India......

mikhail

Country flag
Hello Every one mainly Indians My name is Zarvan I am from Lahore Pakistan and also member of Pakistani defence forums to be straight forward I don't like Indians those who are on a Pakistani forum would know hope to have useful discussion specially related to defence here on this forum :shoot:
Aha,so the thakedaar of Islam has finally arrived in this forum.So zarvan do you plan to wage a jihad in this forum also!!I thought that you were to proud to join any Indian defense forum but i guess i was wrong.Anyways welcome to this forum and enjoy your stay here.....:wave:

Zarvan

Aha,so the thakedaar of Islam has finally arrived in this forum.So zarvan do you plan to wage a jihad in this forum also!!I thought that you were to proud to join any Indian defense forum but i guess i was wrong.Anyways welcome to this forum and enjoy your stay here.....:wave:
First tell me what is your name on that forum ?

Voldemort

Country flag
Not only him..many Pakistanis regard 26/11 as a successful military operation and are proud of jihadis in Kashmir. These brainwashed people also believe Pak has won every war against India except 71.

Blackwater

Completely true.:thumb:
Well I have never been a part of any Pakistani forum.However after zarvan registered here I did a google search of him in paksitani defence forum and looked at some of his posts there.Most of his posts in PDF are anti India and have a terrorist sympathy in them.In one post he was arguing with a fellow paki over children being used as human suicide bombs.I did not get the entire conversation between them but I think he was supporting it.His avatar there says he supports ISI.He even supports terrorists who kill Pakistani defense professionals despite other Paki posters opposing that.Case in point do a google search on him in pdf.

Also he feels indigenous Pakistani army equipment is the best in the world.:rofl:

Anyway zarvan enjoy being a part of DFI.We Indians never harbor hate against anyone without a cause and I hope you too would do the same.I hope we can have civil and non biased logical debates with you mate.

(P.S. @Blackwater ji do take good care of zarvan so that he forever "enjoys" his stay on DFI)
we need pakistani members to know their views and point of view for debate,so pls allow them to debate and express their views
@Zarvan
@Neo

@muslman

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
we need pakistani members to know their views and point of view for debate,so pls allow them to debate and express their views
@Zarvan
@Neo

@muslman
Pa Ji jo tusi kardey ho ooo debate ai ????? Acha ji !!!! lagda tey nai per horay !!!!

ladder

Country flag
Dear indian members pls debate with respect with our guest and try to know their point of view
Aree Paa Ji, telepathy hai kay? Ki kya point of view hai unke dimag se hi jaan-le ? Ekka dukka Pakistani posters ko chod-diya-jaye toh koi debate karne ke layak nahin hain.
@Neo sahih banda hai, per dusroh ko confront karo toh muh-phulakar bhaag jaate hain.

Kuch to online warrior ban kar aate-hain, aur tihar pahunch jaate hain. Aur kuch sleeper cell ki tarah bas dubke paade-rahte hain.

Uspaar ke aatank-badioh ki tarah, takriban sare Pakistanioh ki avg. Life is forum me bhi 2 haafta hi hai.

Kucch hi baanda jo ki talented hai vo hi tikta hai.

Zarvan

Listen mate this Zarvan guy is a known fanatic in the P.D.F. whose only dream is to wage a war against India and kill each and every Indian(he has personally told that in a thread).So cut the cr*p about how the average Pakistanis don't hate India and all that.I have been a regular member of the pakistani forum and all i have learnt about Pakistan is that nearly all the Pakistani citizens hate India from the core of their hearts and most of them dream to invade and kill all the inferior Indian kaffirs and establish an islamic state in India......
Man you know me so much what's your name on PDF and for @athiestHindu you really want to know my view on 26/11 ? :shoot::shoot:

Zarvan

Yes, I do. Hope you're not ashamed to be honest about it?
Okay than listen although Islam doesn't allow targeting of civilians but the way you are killing Muslims in Kashmir and in India this was gonna happen sooner or later but I would have been happy if they would have attacked a Military Base or Police head quarters if number would have been half dead I would have been happy but if you would keep messing with Muslims in Kashmir and in India more 26/11 are on there way still I would repeat even in revenge can't target civilians but as for security forces and government main guys they are completely legitimate target and they should be only targeted

Blackwater

Okay than listen although Islam doesn't allow targeting of civilians but the way you are killing Muslims in Kashmir and in India this was gonna happen sooner or later but I would have been happy if they would have attacked a Military Base or Police head quarters if number would have been half dead I would have been happy but if you would keep messing with Muslims in Kashmir and in India more 26/11 are on there way still I would repeat even in revenge can't target civilians but as for security forces and government main guys they are completely legitimate target and they should be only targeted
but islam does allow kiiling of innocent muslim civilian in pakistan and u r not happy about it. tumhara islam islam and hamara kufur.

kya yeah khula tazad nahi:wave:

btw more muslims are killed in pakistan than in kashmir in last 10 yrs my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles