Zardari's dream: China, Pakistan sans frontiers

trojan

Country flag
So pakistan is officially inviting Chinese to take over, lol heights of desperation
in paki forums you'll see pakis jumping with joy when there is a news that china might takeover gwadar for military purpose. they're glad with chinese army presence in POK. some strongly advocate that chinese should establish its military base in gwadar at the earliest to contain India.

bhogta

Pakistan is a wh@re. Always ready to go to bad with some buddy to make India life difficult.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Not just parkistan, all asians should move together and we will be powerful.
LOL .. I know its a typo but ironically so very correct and relevant to the scenario !!
Free parking, any takers ??

Regards,
Virendra

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
in paki forums you'll see pakis jumping with joy when there is a news that china might takeover gwadar for military purpose. they're glad with chinese army presence in POK. some strongly advocate that chinese should establish its military base in gwadar at the earliest to contain India.
Actually, its the Pakis that are begging the Chinese for the Gwadar port, the Chinese are not interested in Gwadar as Wikileaks have revealed. Pakis are messed up, I mean can you even imagine inviting a foreign military for setting up a base in their home country?
The concept of sovereignty is lost too them, apparently.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I remember naming Pak as Ping Pong when it becomes Chinese territory considering the way Pak has been tossed around by big powers.

BTW Zardari should rename him Wang, Xiao Asif.

All Pakis should also adopt Chinese names just like how Chinese adopt western names.

Tianshan

OMG!!!

Do it. It'll be so much fun to see what happens after that. What do our Chinese members think of this great idea presented by Mr. Zardari?
just politics talk

unpopular zardari knows that his people like china, so he gives them the talk

very unlikely to happen in current climate

Blackwater

China will give arms to Pak terrorist and would take their girls to satisfy their hunger for sex. Watch out guys we may see another Pakistan inside China.
i thought we have already parkistan in china in western Islamic province of china,, ki naam siga ????

Global Defence

New threads

Articles