Zakhir Naik factor!

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Screambowl, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

There is already traces of growing support on Social Media in India for Zakhir Naik by obvious community members.
    It looks like NIA has to really chew iron bearings while dealing with him.
    http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/cent...akir-naik-in-focus-after-dhaka-attack-1428953

NEW DELHI:
    HIGHLIGHTS
    1. Mumbai preacher allegedly inspired Bangladesh attackers
    2. They killed 20 hostages at Dhaka cafe last weekend
    3. Cleric's speeches to be studied by Home Ministry

Days after 20 hostages were killed in a cafe in Dhaka, the Maharashtra government has begun an inquiry against controversial preacher Dr Zakir Naik, who has been accused of inspiring, through his speeches, the weekend's deadly attack in Bangladesh in which 20 hostages were hacked to death.

Bangladesh has said that Dr Naik, whose sermons on television and online draw large audiences across the world, inspired two of the seven young terrorists that opened fire on Friday night in a Dhaka cafe.

Dr Naik, 50, has been on a religious trip to Mecca since Bangladesh was seared by the weekend's attack. In videos made available through his office in Mumbai, where the police has now stationed constables, the evangelist says he is "not shocked" that the Dhaka terrorists had cited him on social media in recent posts. "More than 90 per cent Bangladeshis know me, more than 50 per cent are my fans," he says in English, stressing, "Every fan of mine may not follow everything I say." In the WhatsApp-ed video, he says, "I disagree that I inspired this act of killing innocent people".

rained as a medical doctor, the radical preacher has won hefty awards in countries like Saudi Arabia where he has been honoured for his "contribution to Islam". His supporters say he cannot be accused of urging terror strikes, though he forcefully defends his religion and ultra conservative tenets. His satellite TV channel, Peace TV, is banned in India, though it is aired by some cable TV operators. His Islamic Research Foundation, based in Mumbai, is described on its website as a charitable organization committed to " the proper presentation, understanding and appreciation of Islam, as well as removing misconceptions about Islam - amongst less aware Muslims and non-Muslims."

The ruling BJP today attacked the Congress over a video of its senior leader, Digvijaya Singh, sharing a hug and the stage with Dr Naik at an event to promote communal harmony. The Congressman is seeing praising the preacher. He tweeted today that the government must act against the religious leader "if there is evidence against him".

Zakir Naik, Mumbai Cleric, Now Anchors Multiple Controversies
    All India | Reported by Tejas Mehta, Written by Suparna Singh | Updated: July 08, 2016 11:48 IST
    by Taboola
    Sponsored Links

Sponsored
    Are you a strategic thinker? Test your skills with millions of addicted players! (Stormfall: Free Online Game)
    Forget 'Smart Meds' - This Method Could Make You Smarter! (NeuroNation)

241COMMENTS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bangladesh has requested India to examine the speeches of Mumbai-based preacher Zakir Naik.

NEW DELHI:
    HIGHLIGHTS
    1. Mumbai preacher allegedly inspired Bangladesh attackers
    2. They killed 20 hostages at Dhaka cafe last weekend
    3. Cleric's speeches to be studied by Home Ministry

Days after 20 hostages were killed in a cafe in Dhaka, the Maharashtra government has begun an inquiry against controversial preacher Dr Zakir Naik, who has been accused of inspiring, through his speeches, the weekend's deadly attack in Bangladesh in which 20 hostages were hacked to death.

Bangladesh has said that Dr Naik, whose sermons on television and online draw large audiences across the world, inspired two of the seven young terrorists that opened fire on Friday night in a Dhaka cafe.

[​IMG]
    Security increased at Muslim preacher Zakir Naik's Mumbai office.

Dr Naik, 50, has been on a religious trip to Mecca since Bangladesh was seared by the weekend's attack. In videos made available through his office in Mumbai, where the police has now stationed constables, the evangelist says he is "not shocked" that the Dhaka terrorists had cited him on social media in recent posts. "More than 90 per cent Bangladeshis know me, more than 50 per cent are my fans," he says in English, stressing, "Every fan of mine may not follow everything I say." In the WhatsApp-ed video, he says, "I disagree that I inspired this act of killing innocent people".

The televangelist, who pairs suits with a skullcap in his broadcasts, has been banned from entering the UK and Canada for incendiary remarks that have a defence of Osama Bin Laden. He has claimed that his speeches are often doctored to distort his comments.

A chauhan likes this.
  3. Screambowl

A chauhan likes this.
  4. Brood Father

Brood Father Regular Member

I used to monitor him closely and found his speeches very offending and uncomforting

He openly criticized hinduism by stating that Lord Ganesha has no existence at all

He once said that kalki which is considered by us Hindus as 11 avatar of Vishnu is basically their profit Mohammad by drawing similarity between them

He is certified terrorist and should be prosecuted ASAP

5. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Will stopping Dr Zakir Naik ‪#‎StopZakirNaik‬ solve the problem?
    ----------------------------------------------------------

I have watched hundreds of seminars delivered by Dr Zakir Naik on Television & YouTube. Although I do not like his attitude (I feel he is arrogant, brash & crooked), I cannot deny that whatever he speaks are actually facts & quotes. In his signature style, he uses references to verses of the holy book (chapter number "x", verse number "y") which cannot be denied by anybody because that's exactly what it is in the book!!

For example, when he claims that every "mozleim" should be a terrorist, and defends Ozama Been Lyaden's attack by backing it with a holy verse like chapter number 8, verse number 12 which says <<"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip">>, all that he is doing is just repeating what the book says.

References:
    http://quran.com/8/12

http://www.firstpost.com/…/every-muslim-should-be-a-terrori…

When he shows what is there in the book, how can I say he is lying? If I don't like it, or if I feel it is dangerous, then it means the verses in the book is dangerous. If emerging terrarists are inspired by his talks in which he quotes the holy book clearly calling for terrar, it means they are inspired by the quotes in the holybook. What Zakir did was to merely recite it. Directing my anger & frustration towards Dr Zakir Naik, instead of the book, is a futile effort because it is like shooting the messenger.

In fact, Dr Zakir Naik is one of the lakhs of mullahs who have been using the holy book to brainwash youngsters into taking up weapons to "get rid of infidels/kafirs". The difference is that Zakir is doing it on TV while the rest of the lakhs of mullahs are doing it much more extremely within their mosques.

References:
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/egypt-shut-27000-mosques-…/

https://www.theguardian.com/…/nypd-surveillance-mosques-ter…

Even they cannot be blamed directly because all that they are doing is just reciting the holy book which calls for the same i.e get rid of infidels/kafirs.

References:
    http://quran.com/9/29

http://quran.com/9/5

As we can see, the problem is not with Dr Zakir Naik who says every Mozleim should be a terrarists, nor the mullahs who brainwash youngsters, but the holy book itself. All that they are doing is to recite the book. Today we can change Zakir by stopping him & banning his channel. But what about hundreds of new Zakirs & lakhs of Mullahs who will be using the same book in future?

So, if we really want a solution to this, whom/what should we change?
    Dr Zakir Naik? The Mullahs? Or the Holy Book?

You decide.

6. Screambowl

meanwhile

this angers me more.

A chauhan and raja696 like this.
  7. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    perhaps that's why he's banned from Indonesia.
    his supporters (many!) should be asked if he's so peacephool, why the heck have Malaysia and Indonesia banned him?!! although their answers could be - "they are not truly musalman, you see"; "they don't understand the qur'an."...............

old videos of Sri Sri sharing the stage with him after getting enamoured by his 'tilism' and then recounting the harrowing experience to his followers, was hilarious. Sri Sri doesn't learn easily. he wrote a letter to ISIL too, & the swines they are, they sent back a photo of a headless body.

8. OneGrimPilgrim

lol my office's firewall blocked those quran reference links. ye mainorities ke khilaaf (RSS aur darinder moodi ki) saazish hai! owaisi ko batao re koi. :D

BTW he also quotes from the Vedas, Geeta, etc. in the words of Tarek Fatah - "jhooth bol raha hai saala! wo to number phenk raha hai khataakhat-khataakhat-khataakhat!"

raja696 likes this.
  9. Mikesingh

Mikesingh Senior Member Senior Member

All the above! :devil:

Read Rushdie's Satanic verses if you haven't already.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  10. OneGrimPilgrim

but am almost sure he'd be given a clean chit, given BJP's "hey we are wannabe sicks too!" track-record.

Screambowl likes this.
  11. Screambowl

Hindus as a whole are very poor in preserving their interests. May be because Hindus do it for others more. And this is what we are taught.

raja696 likes this.
  12. OneGrimPilgrim

check how singer abhijeet bhattacharya gave a royal spanking to that janatakawhatever mutt rifat jawed.

Berkut likes this.
  13. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Seems like Hindu will only realize when their population will become equivalence to Jews.

14. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

There is no concrete evidence that he spreads hatred but he leaves traces of provocation in his speeches...check his fb page all muslims of subcontinent are defending him...even kangladeshis forgot about ISIS attacks are now busy protecting ZN

and you know what there is dawaah movement starting in Nepal.....

porky_kicker and OneGrimPilgrim like this.
  15. OneGrimPilgrim

predators, predators everywhere! :tsk:

porky_kicker likes this.
  16. hardip

hardip Regular Member

what what says says this...Rascal ...

Who is already bann in many country..
    aslo 9/11 attacker.. inspired by this pig..

in India (we) always waiting for for big..thresss.....
    (just similar case like Agosta Westland deal.)

jo chij dusre country me pro of ho chuki ho usme (sp.india) fir se investigation ka kya matlabhai??

17. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Tarak Fatah had rightly said "Salla Juth bota hai. Muslamno ki leadership galat haath main chali gayi hai. Shakla dekho saale ki. Main Id pe kurbani ke liye aisa badsurat Bakara bhi na kharidu"

raja696 likes this.
  18. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

It has now been proved that all so called Hindu leaders were falsely fixed by Congress goons like chidambaram. We must stand by our innocent priests. I hail Rajnath and shiraj sinh.

A chauhan, raja696 and Screambowl like this.
  19. hardip

hardip Regular Member

ha ha ha....

needs more statements Reply from Muslims (also leaders)..

20. Screambowl

bro, in India the law is weak. people can challenge decision of supreme court also. even if he is ugarvadi some people will come and do protest and will try to pressurize. This is the reason , these kinds of people do anything, speak anything and openly , still roam freely.

hardip likes this.
  21. Brood Father

Brood Father Regular Member