Zaid Hamid on Russian Television

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Zaid Hamid on NATO threats and political crises in Pakistan.

Russia Today is SOOOOOOOOOOOO anti-USA.

:laugh:

Can't believe they brought this nut head in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I agree but defense preparedness and pace of DRDOs programs are some what linked to the threat from Pakistan. Which is a good thing, we would be more slothie without pakistan.
Let us just say that as a side effect on our antics with Pakistan, we find ourselves better prepared against China - comapred to 1962. How's that?

noob101

In what world is Ziad Hamid considered a "defense analyst"? There are a lot more people on DFI that are much more knowledgeable than this idiot.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
who the heck is this nutcase?? He's not a think tank but a crazy lunatic wannabe!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
RT is proving the level of channel it is by having ZH.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Imran Khan is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

He has smelt blood recently.

Watch him after the Pak Supreme Court's verdict!

Mikkis

cant believe this thread completes 50 runs, so much for the zaid fanboys
Amazing..

Nagraj

well the fan boy posted it in a new thread. we just gathered to have look .
ahh c'on he is funny dude.
you gotta give it to him :)

Mikkis

well the fan boy posted it in a new thread. we just gathered to have look .
ahh c'on he is funny dude.
you gotta give it to him :)
Why most of the indians afraid of this guy or i can say why most of the indians taking this guy very seriouly.
There is a huge amount of peolple in india listening this guy compare to Pakistan, we just take him another media besher but looking at the DFI and indian people. i feel that my border country have a huge listener of him.
Why is that????????????

noob101

Why most of the indians afraid of this guy or i can say why most of the indians taking this guy very seriouly.
There is a huge amount of peolple in india listening this guy compare to Pakistan, we just take him another media besher but looking at the DFI and indian people. i feel that my border country have a huge listener of him.
Why is that????????????
because the guy is funny and he represents everything that is wrong with Pakistan

Blackwater

Why is that????????????

seriously hahahahha. We watch him as we dont have good comedians in India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
seriously hahahahha. We watch him as we dont have good comedians in India.
No wonder Pakis usually don't understand Indians.This Paki also thinks we are taking ZH seriously :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why is that????????????
Yeah dude... we all are scared of ZH and his antiques so much that we sometime tend to ignore Sudesh&Krishna :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

Blackwater

Why is that????????????

defense analyst my foot. He is bloody nothing more than a paki who was sexually tortured by Russians in Afgan war. Lost his balance of mind.Aaj tak baehki baehki bate karta ha. He is nothing more than a marasi or bhand today...

sukhish

Why is that????????????
mikkis,
we are very afraid of zaid and his gay brother hafiz saied.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles