Zaid Hamid being smacked and toyed around with.

Tronic

I couldn't help but laugh at Zaid Hamid's desperation and insane claims being laughed at and toyed around with. The whole thing is quite comical. Enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nrj

Blackwater

I couldn't help but laugh at Zaid Hamid's desperation and insane claims being laughed at and toyed around with. The whole thing is quite comical. Enjoy:

this is nothing watch this u will run on roads naked

Last edited by a moderator:

sob

Mod
Country flag
This is fantastic: Mullah Omar showed Ghairat for 2 years and then runs away on a motorcycle and is living with Baghairat for the last 8 years.

Tronic

this is nothing watch this u will run on roads naked
The video I posted earlier is more comical since the two young Pakistanis in that video are actually toying around with him and laughing at his stupidity.

The video you posted, they are responding to his stupidity too seriously, and I don't think Zaid Hamid deserves any serious attention. ;)

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well off topic but lady is adviser to cm of sindh is it true ?? surelly indian lacks pakistan in this case

second zamid hamid is nut he can debate

Blackwater

well off topic but lady is adviser to cm of sindh is it true ?? surelly indian lacks pakistan in this case

second zamid hamid is nut he can debate
she has become adviser not becoz she is intelligent or she deserve but she is daughter of big landlord and friend of zordari

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles