Yuvaraj's Home coming is it Important ?

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
In today's media the attention that Yuvaraj gets is huge when he was getting treatment and now when he is back home. Even they have organized a press meet for him. When there are at least 2-3 Indian Army/Security person lay their life to save our country is the attraction towards sports person important.

And this Headline in today's TIMES NOW was crazy Yuvi Wins Real Life Battle comon what the fu(|< there are at least crore's of Indians who die of cancer yearly and lakhs who cant afford a treatment in London, are we as Indians giving to much important to cricket ?

What do you guys think about it are we right in giving this attention ??

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
IT is important to the extent that it gives hope to all those suffering from cancer and other ailments that they can fight and win the battle against these diseases. We need a role model and if Yuvraj is the role model like Lance Armstrong then be it.

Reactions: nrj

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
^^ I would have been happy if Yuvi got treated here in India rather London, That would have given many hope that we can cure locally and no need to be a millionaire to cure the cancer.

And i am sure in India there are doctors and Hospital that are as good as west and most of the west Hospital are filled with Asian doctors only and mostly Indians.

sob

Mod
Country flag
^^ I would have been happy if Yuvi got treated here in India rather London, That would have given many hope that we can cure locally and no need to be a millionaire to cure the cancer.

And i am sure in India there are doctors and Hospital that are as good as west and most of the west Hospital are filled with Asian doctors only and mostly Indians.
On this point I completely agree with you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles