Yusuf at 8th IBA International Conference speaking on importance of Make In India in defence sector

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Nice speech, I feel "defense is a critical part" in building a nation and it is addressed nicely !

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Good job Yusuf. . .
I hope the guys who listened to your speech, appear on this forum.

salute

so thats the guy..............................................................................

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Very good content, good recording. Everything is perfect except the audience. Glad this was uploaded to the internet so that the content can reach an audience which has the intellectual competence to appreciate the gravity of what is being said. That old man asking "creating jobs to kill people" was very unsettling.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
DFI can become a opinion maker for defense sector.

Earlier @Kunal Biswas of Drawing LCA tejas (payload) was appeared in CAG report.

Also great stuff by @Yusuf.

This is the intellectual level of DFI admins/Professional and low IQ Paki Admins like Horus.

@Zarvan

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

@Yusuf Liked watching your speech.

Well done.

Regards.
@Yusuf sir... Good speech. I wish that DFI can be a debating body in future about critical issues relating to defence and security of our country and geopolitics and policies. Way to go.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Neil

Country flag
really good speech @Yusuf sir! #respect. Now that you are famous, dont forget us!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Yusuf sir... Good speech. I wish that DFI can be a debating body in future about critical issues relating to defence and security of our country and geopolitics and policies. Way to go.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
We already are debating various issues of national importance on the forum.

We made the front page to encourage people to post articles but sadly people have not been forthcoming

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING !!
many facts i wasn't aware of - the man has his facts at fingertips
Well Done Sir.
and you look a lot better than i imagined !
Thanks. Am gonna work on the weight to look even better [emoji40][emoji12][emoji23]

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Thanks. Am gonna work on the weight to look even better [emoji40][emoji12][emoji23]
Honestly I thought you as skinny, 5'9" height, sharp looking with black eyes type of guy.
Bro, you disappointed us big time.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think we need to have a anecdote to explain why defence spending and industry is critical for India's progress..

In my opinion:

Think of a India as a small house..

The roof over our head is the military and national security agencies, they expose themselves to the elements so that we can live our lives peacefully. if the roof has holes because of negligence none of the citizens will be happy.

The beams that hold the roof is our economy, it supports the roof from falling down. the roof supports the beams from wearing out.

The walls of the house are our culture, history etc... they mean nothing if there is no roof over the head. culture and history can progress only when people need not worry about who is going to attack us next.

The foundation of our house is our civilisational history, this is where our values come from.

I hope i am making sense..
Cheers...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles