Your favourite PC game.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Maybe you are right monk, lets see what Admin. and Mods. say, moreover I am a fan of this stuffs and I think it is the job those companies to protect its offerings otherwise nobody would and should stop using that. I wont stop using pirated softwares myself till I enjoy doing it so, its not my job but that of those companies, sad but true, but that the way business goes.
Using pirated software is ones prerogative, but we Must remember that Piracy is Theft. But I would blame the Game companies too for making the games so expensive that most cant afford to splurge on games!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Come and get me EA ? ... LOL...

PS: We @ DFI do not encourage any illegal act.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
EA is going bust I heard, they need every penny they can squeeze out Singhji, dont underestimate them!

No ones answered the query I posted about C&C Red alert 3 etc requiring graphics card!!!!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
EA is going bust I heard, they need every penny they can squeeze out Singhji, dont underestimate them!
They shouldn't overestimate Indian courts. Some cases from 1950s are still going on.

No ones answered the query I posted about C&C Red alert 3 etc requiring graphics card!!!!!
I think you mean a dedicated graphics card ? No idea ahmedji.

OFFTOPIC:
Awaiting delivery of my new Dell Studio 15 .. :sharabi:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
They shouldn't overestimate Indian courts. Some cases from 1950s are still going on.

I think you mean a dedicated graphics card ? No idea ahmedji.

OFFTOPIC:
Awaiting delivery of my new Dell Studio 15 .. :sharabi:
LOL very true! Whats a Studio 15? Forgive me, I barely know my laptop, I just bought it for the Harman Kardon Speakers lol.

PS: I dont think anything can be offtopic in the General Discussions Area Singhji! Unless Specified by the Thread Starter--- Now thats a Rule I just made up hahahahah

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
LOL very true! Whats a Studio 15? Forgive me, I barely know my laptop, I just bought it for the Harman Kardon Speakers lol.
Studio 15 is a lappie model of Dell.

Harmon Kardon nice.. you are an audiophile!!
did you buy soundsticks.. ? they look and sound awesome...

PS: I dont think anything can be offtopic in the General Discussions Area Singhji! Unless Specified by the Thread Starter--- Now thats a Rule I just made up hahahahah
Whatever you say boss :sharabi:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Studio 15 is a lappie model of Dell.

Harmon Kardon nice.. you are an audiophile!!
did you buy soundsticks.. ? they look and sound awesome...

Whatever you say boss :sharabi:
Yes! I enjoy sound like no one can! :) Soundsticks..... Gods Personal Gift to the worlds audiophiles! ;)

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I got a doubt, I havent played games for a while, and dont know much about the new ones. Does the new Command and Conquer red alert 3 etc require graphics card, etc???
1GB of RAM and a 6series GPU is considered minimum,but I think it would operate in latest laptops too, but preferably you should check for GPU compatibility list considering this a lesser configuration maybe able to handle the game too, but my personal experience, red alert 3 sucks also there are bugs like troops retreat and unresponsive mouse which are found on both geniune and off the self version and the new graphic interface is also horrible and looks more cartoon than realistic.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Come on monk, torrents are a way of life for many, Payeng didnt encourage anyone, he just answered a question! ;)
They are a way of life for many, but that doesn't mean that we ought to mention them openly and publicly like this... if you want to do that, please use PM or email... not on the discussion boards... thats my contention...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
They are a way of life for many, but that doesn't mean that we ought to mention them openly and publicly like this...
There is nothing wrong in mentioning pirated CDs or Torrents, encouraging or asking you to perform illegal act is not.

if you want to do that, please use PM or email... not on the discussion boards... thats my contention...
If you feel a post is to the contrary of expected forum rules please PM mods/admins. Let the mods do their duty. :Laie_63A:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Piracy is a matter of debate tell me who is the offender here, the one who sells piracy or the one who uses it, IMO if you have a copy of the software you are not a pirate, if you lend that software to some one that's also not piracy(considering he is not using it for commercial purpose) but if you sell the software then it is a offense, take my word the company cannot offend you for using a pirated product for private purpose but off course if you use it for commercial purpose than it is an offense, the one who sells are thieves, that's why companies till now cannot ban Torrentz because they don't sell but shares and no rule to charge them, in case of Movies the film community only prays not to see pirated movies for saving their industry but you can always copy it and share among your friends.

Its just a matter of respect to discourage piracy in a private and personal basis, but again why should I after all business is business, they would suck me to my bones if they can and as that I do, no matter how publicly I express they cannot offense me since I am not selling their product but only sharing Ideas.

In case of Indian Movies I may consider but for an International company I don't care.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I am not a tech savvy person, but I know hell of a lot about Torrents and Piracy. I am against Piracy myself, but I am at the same time for Accessible modes of Entertainment and Utility.

No one can touch you if you download torrents, trust me! If that was the case then Axxo the famous internet pirate would have been hanged by now! (Contrary to the rumours that he was arrested!)

The advent of cheap CDs DVDs has discouraged Piracy, for Eg: Moserbaer has reduced the number of Pirated DVDs sold coz people wait for Moserbaer to come out with a good print rather than watch a grainy camera print.

Again, No one here encouraged Piracy.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Hey anybody have any experience with codename panzer, its a real time strategy game, also anybody have any idea of any other good WWII based real time strategy game apart from C&C AoE AoM EE? I need some information before I download it.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Payeng,

After playing Company of Heroes, you will forget anything like C&C...
Get the base version first. If you like it, then you can get the Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valour Expansion.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Payeng,

After playing Company of Heroes, you will forget anything like C&C...
Get the base version first. If you like it, then you can get the Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valour Expansion.
Is it a strategy game, so should I download the base version only.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Is it a strategy game, so should I download the base version only.
Yes it is a strategy.
Go ahead and get the base version without a hitch.

Just one thing,
THQ gaming is very strict about the anti-piracy, and they blacklist the game as soon as piracy is detected...so... the game just costs around 300 bucks, so its better to go ahead and buy it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles