Your Favourite Indian Cities?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
After seeing those lovely pictures posted by the Chinese posters of Chinese town, the whole world, except China, appears to be a garbage dump.

There is no place in China which is not beautiful and clean as China, if one is to believe our worthy Chinese.

Seventh Heaven!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Coimbatore and Mumbai.

Ahmedabad would too figure in the list if they started selling liquor above the table.

indian_sukhoi

Arey tu chennai par mazak nakho kar re bhai,...........Besides the weather and language problem, Its quite a good place. :p

Hyderabad

Maa ki kirkiri,...........We start our lives with a Irani Chai and end the night with Hyderabadi Biryani.

Note - We rape hindi totally and think it's cool!!

My favourite Bangalore
Bangalore is great place except the Cost of Living!!

I loved my stay over there.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
indian_sukhoi;425981]
Arey tu chennai par mazak nakho kar re bhai,...........Besides the weather and language problem, Its quite a good place. :p
Hyderabad
Hyderabad has the same problem like the other cities of India- too much congestion

Bangalore is great place except the Cost of Living!!
I loved my stay over there.
Me too loved it there.....every city has high cost of living not just bangalore though bangalore is a planned city and very much Masti:dancemasti::dancemasti:....:thumb::thumb:.....

For the Boldened part:
You should come here then... We will give you a good experience of how it was like in Stone ages- without electricity....

Last edited:

BangersAndMash

My last trip to India was in 2008, I only visited Mumbai (did the tourist thing), I was not impressed by the city!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
My last trip to India was in 2008, I only visited Mumbai (did the tourist thing), I was not impressed by the city!
Ya its too congested... Of all the cities i visited, my most favourite one was Bangalore.... Followed by Chandigarh, New Delhi(not Delhi) , Coimbatore in that order

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles