• Go Air

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jet Konnect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So they come via Dubai to the International Terrorist Training University?

Elmo

Even u came from other form isn't .:p:p:p
Anyhow on topic, major western airline includes all American airlines, KLM, British airways, Air france, Lufthansa,Swiss,finnair,Qantas,Singapore etc etc do any of these fly to Pakistan???
pls dont consider Dubai as part of ur country.
fact is Pakistanis around the world are forced to use either PIA and few arab airlines. Infact PIA is the only airline which comes directly from UK or europe and standard of PIA is well known fact.
BTW why PIA shows Bollywood movies on board?????:taunt::taunt:
Do u pay license fee to show our movies or jabardasti hi
I consider myself free... I come and go anywhere I please, and no one even on my forum can object to that.

On topic- Nobody said or even implied that Dubai is part of Pakistan. You extrapolated that. Also, most international airlines prefer transits through Dubai because they have been reducing costs.

I don't know if PIA shows that or not. If we want to fly out, we just go to Dubai and catch another one.

As for "jabardasti" .... how can u even claim to be part of Azad Balochistan and then a "Paki Expert" based in the Netherlands where an active community of Pakistanis exist. It's "zzzzzz" no ""jjjjeeee"

I dont know about licence or not, I am not PIA's spokesperson. You can contact their inquiry and find out.

Wow!

I never knew that!

So it is real bad a situation up there?
So they come via Dubai to the International Terrorist Training University?
And the university happens to be where...?

The situation is bad, but it's not like we are caged in with no exit.

Blackwater

I consider myself free... I come and go anywhere I please, and no one even on my forum can object to that.

On topic- Nobody said or even implied that Dubai is part of Pakistan. You extrapolated that. Also, most international airlines prefer transits through Dubai because they have been reducing costs.

I don't know if PIA shows that or not. If we want to fly out, we just go to Dubai and catch another one.

As for "jabardasti" .... how can u even claim to be part of Azad Balochistan and then a "Paki Expert" based in the Netherlands where an active community of Pakistanis exist. It's "zzzzzz" no ""jjjjeeee"

I dont know about licence or not, I am not PIA's spokesperson. You can contact their inquiry and find out.

I can also post what ever i want from where ever i want i don't need your permission

which western airline prefer Dubai as transit route for pakistan .For example if Lufthansa fly from Frankfurt to Dubai, how will your countrymen travel from dubai to karachi or lahore ??? on tanga??? Lufthansa don't go to pakistan.if they travel through other airline which increase cost this is wat i mean from whole issue

that increase cost also another form of suffering, yes PIA shows bollywood movie,ignorance is the first symptom of being pakistani:taunt::taunt:

if u Pakistanis can be thakedar of whole muslim duniya, care for our dalits and Maoist, then i can also be with cause of Azad Baluchistan and their leader bugti and marri.

yes iam paki expert

i know what Your paki community do in Holland, sell pirated Bollywood DVDS's and sim card and Run restaurant in India's name. Never seen a restaurant in Holland run by paki says Pakistani restaurant ,he knows goras will not come,

you pakis roti bhi hamari naam ki khate ho

i dont need that i know ur PIA inside story

Last edited:

Blackwater

the amount of Bollywood in pakistan blood is so much , that i wonder you gave this statement:laugh::laugh::laugh:

for u my love

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/39490-effects-bollywood-pakistanis.html

pmaitra

i know what Your paki community do in Holland, sell pirated Bollywood DVDS's and sim card and Run restaurant in India's name. Never seen a restaurant in Holland run by paki says Pakistani restaurant ,he knows goras will not come,

you pakis roti bhi hamari naam ki khate ho
Don't know if this is a coincidence, but I have noticed a few things, which I will add to the above:
  • Most Indian restaurants in the US that I have been to are run by Pakistanis and BDs. (nothing wrong with that, IMHO)
  • Most Pakistanis identify themselves as Indians everytime some terrorist attack takes place that get press attention. (I disapprove of this)

Barak2

I have traveled with Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways , Emirates , Lufthansa and of course PIA. To me the most suitable one was Qatar with amazing comfort and provision of services in Business Class. As a regular traveler its the most amazing thing to experience.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles