• THIRD FRONT

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • A NEW front

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • NOT interested/dosent matter

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

afriend

Well i might support NDA... as two things that stand out of them is their support for ecnomic resevation and uniform civil code. Congress just say they are secular and are hugely playing the cate/religious politics by providing reservations based on caste. Varun gandhi comments are unfortunate but i dont think that at a national level such comments stand or any candidate can get away by living up to the comments made by varun.

S.A.T.A

In less than a week we should have the new govt......which alliance will come to power.

Why don't you guys give the feed back from the perspective of the state you are living in.who have the people in your state voted for.

In karnataka the word going around is that,even if it may suffer a setback or two,the BJP(NDA)is likely to win most number of seats.The BJP govt has been in power for relatively a short period of time and consequently the incumbency factor is unlikely to play a major role.the opposition parties are a divided house.for JDU leadership has been the problem and the congress has suffered from the lack of it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Baba Ramdev has gone hammer and tongs.

It does not matter what one's choice is.

It all depends on the tempo of the war on corruption by all and sundry that will tip the scales!

I was amused to hear Moily being sanctimonious, even though Baba man is no favourite of mine.

Moily should not forget the infamous Moily Tapes.

The most well known is the 'tape scandal' in 1984 when Janata Dal's Byre Gowda made public a taped conversation with Moily, in which the latter offered him Rs 2 lakh for defecting to Congress. A judicial enquiry set up by Ramakrishna Hegde later absolved him, but the 'Moily tapes' lingered in public memory

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles