Your boy is going to OTA.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hello members with a happy heart I want to tell you people that I'm recommended for SSC NCC entry and will be going to OTA chennai in this April.

I want to thank those who encouraged me all along especially @Ancient Indian.

@Bornubus @Kunal Biswas @Blackwater
Isn't this what we talked about on the chit chat thread the other day. :D

Congratulations.

OTA chennai is a nice place, I ve been there, as a visitor of course. It is on a small-hillish area called St.Thomas mount. And it's pretty close to the airport.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Hello members with a happy heart I want to tell you people that I'm recommended for SSC NCC entry and will be going to OTA chennai in this April.

Congrats, bro.
That's great achievement.

I hope you will have great time in serving the Nation.

P.S.: I too want to join Army but I am 26. Too late.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Pehle Jo mil Rahi ha vo Lau fauji ta Fauji ha.

I was conference out from Allahabad.
Which entry bro?

Don't worry. There is SCO entry and PCSL entry for BOR jawans.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Isn't this what we talked about on the chit chat thread the other day. :D

Congratulations.

OTA chennai is a nice place, I ve been there, as a visitor of course. It is on a small-hillish area called St.Thomas mount. And it's pretty close to the airport.
The good thing is out of 38 people who got recommended, 10 are my friends.

captscooby81

Country flag
Congrats and kudos . its not an easy achievement being a guy who appeared for 6 times CDSE exams and cleared twice and still failed in PABT once and once in SSB .. you are living a dream which i still regret even today every time i see someone in the uniform serving our country .. God bless you with strength and courage:hail: .

captscooby81

Country flag
Try the TA option but its not a regular force and you need to be employed with a permanent job to apply for it , At 35 i am looking at that option just to serve the nation not to make living out of it...

Congrats, bro.
That's great achievement.

I hope you will have great time in serving the Nation.

P.S.: I too want to join Army but I am 26. Too late.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Congrats and kudos . its not an easy achievement being a guy who appeared for 6 times CDSE exams and cleared twice and still failed in PABT once and once in SSB .. you are living a dream which i still regret eve today every time i see someone in the uniform serving out country .. God bless you with strength and courage:hail: .
This was my second SSB. In the previous SSB, I got screened out on the first day.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Try the TA option but its not a regular force and you need to be employed with a permanent job to apply for it , At 35 i am looking at that option just to serve the nation not to make living out of it...
Good luck sir. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Kay

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Extra advantage of going to OTA you will also have SSC female cadets with you.. Find a Life partner too :tongue:. just kidding
Hehe.. but GCs and LCs are kept separately and trained separately FYI.

Two of my friends recommended for NCCW entry. But the competition is too tough for women. For 5 seats 50+ got recommended.

captscooby81

Country flag
Wow looks like more and more men and women are opting for armed forces in the officers cadre good to see the change . i know they are all trained separate but may be you can bump in somewhere in the campus in a cycle ride :devil::devil:

Hehe.. but GCs and LCs are kept separately and trained separately FYI.

Two of my friends recommended for NCCW entry. But the competition is too tough for women. For 5 seats 50+ got recommended.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Wow looks like more and more men and women are opting for armed forces in the officers cadre good to see the change . i know they are all trained separate but may be you can bump in somewhere in the campus in a cycle ride [emoji317][emoji317]
I won't mind bumping into a beautiful LC who can equally kick my ass if I fuck up.

CrYsIs

Country flag
TA option is not a good one since most employers will not allow such extended leaves each year.

Global Defence

Articles