Your boy is going to OTA.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
No Hurt dude there is nothing like getting hurt when you are learning to ride a cycle than later trying to ride a superbike in a track if you don t know the basics of balancing act ...You will sure come out with flying colors .:india:
But sir, I knew some GCs, who were sent out because they have developed some health issues due to the rigourous training. Some quit anticipating life altering injuries. But I'm damn sure that I'll not give up in anticipation.

captscooby81

Country flag
Buddy when your passion is to serve the country you will overcome every obstacle .. what is the fun of a easy victory have we all not delighted when it comes after lots of struggles and the surprise always taste sweeter .. Don t worry about what happened to others they may be better than you but it was not meant for them to serve the country .

"God is not the sole author of your destiny you are also the co author of your destiny so give the best and leave the rest to God you will reach your destiny"

But sir, I knew some GCs, who were sent out because they have developed some health issues due to the rigourous training. Some quit anticipating life altering injuries. But I'm damn sure that I'll not give up in anticipation.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Buddy when your passion is to serve the country you will overcome every obstacle .. what is the fun of a easy victory have we all not delighted when it comes after lots of struggles and the surprise always taste sweeter .. Don t worry about what happened to others they may be better than you but it was not meant for them to serve the country .

"God is not the sole author of your destiny you are also the co author of your destiny so give the best and leave the rest to God you will reach your destiny"
I'm an agnostic sir, but I'm sure that I'll be made to remember the god in training. I'm kidding. I'm building my resolve now a days. Surely I won't disappoint my family, friends and people on this forum that wished me good luck all the time. Thank you very much sir.

captscooby81

Country flag
Here you can take the country and the Army as your God :biggrin2:

Its doesn't matter family,friends or people you don't want to disappoint . It is yourself and your dreams which you should not disappoint the rest all least matters ..

Good luck

I'm an agnostic sir, but I'm sure that I'll be made to remember the god in training. I'm kidding. I'm building my resolve now a days. Surely I won't disappoint my family, friends and people on this forum that wished me good luck all the time. Thank you very much sir.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
I guess it's time for me to say my adiós to fellow DFI members. I'm completely going offline. I've already committed an online suicide.

I'll remember the spirit and resolve of the members from this forum. May your wishes come true and yours endeavours bear fruit.

I need your wishes and blessings. I don't know about me participating more in the forum. I'd like the mods to ban my account after march 31st.

@Yusuf @pmaitra @Singh

captscooby81

Country flag
Good luck buddy ...Come out with flying colors ..Hopefully i bump into you when i do my next ride to Leh or Tawang

I guess it's time for me to say my adiós to fellow DFI members. I'm completely going offline. I've already committed an online suicide.

I'll remember the spirit and resolve of the members from this forum. May your wishes come true and yours endeavours bear fruit.

I need your wishes and blessings. I don't know about me participating more in the forum. I'd like the mods to ban my account after march 31st.

@Yusuf @pmaitra @Singh

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag

@Yusuf @pmaitra @Singh
Bey bey dear always remeber us we shall rember you and stay safe jai hind

images (67).jpg

pmaitra

@Yusuf @pmaitra @Singh
Good luck for your future. Remember what General Patton said. You job is not to give your life for the country. Your job is to make the enemy give his life for his country. All the best!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles