Your boy is going to OTA.

captscooby81

Country flag
The Final hurdle is cleared ....Congrats all the way to OTA .. Great to know that she has choosen a path of her loved one..

Hello everyone, my medicals are done. Declared fit for service. One month to go. Waiting for joining letter.

It's really been a tough time for me for the past 32 days. But this feeling makes me forget everything I've gone through.

From 77 kilos to 67.5, couldn't have done it without some encouragement from you people. Thanks for wishing me success.

P.s. Martyr Major. Amit Deswals' wife had also cleared SSB. She is also joining OTA this April.

Rchauhan

Country flag
Best of Luck Prasanna , There are people Like me who wanted to serve our Mother Land Like You but could not make it ,,,, You are one of the very Lucky few ..... I did good after not making through SSB after 5 failed attempts however if God give me a choice even today after all this that I achieved ,I will love to live a day the way You will now live Your life in exchange of what I am today ...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hello everyone, my medicals are done. Declared fit for service. One month to go. Waiting for joining letter.

It's really been a tough time for me for the past 32 days. But this feeling makes me forget everything I've gone through.

From 77 kilos to 67.5, couldn't have done it without some encouragement from you people. Thanks for wishing me success.

P.s. Martyr Major. Amit Deswals' wife had also cleared SSB. She is also joining OTA this April.
Congrats man.

Your hard work has paid off. But the exciting journey has just begun.

Good luck.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Best of Luck Prasanna , There are people Like me who wanted to serve our Mother Land Like You but could not make it ,,,, You are one of the very Lucky few ..... I did good after not making through SSB after 5 failed attempts however if God give me a choice even today after all this that I achieved ,I will love to live a day the way You will now live Your life in exchange of what I am today ...
Sometimes we can only be cheer while there is a play going on, even if we want to take up a role sir. I've had many a disappointments in my life. But this success supplemented all of them.

I wish you a happy life ahead. And thanks for your support.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Congrats man.

Your hard work has paid off. But the exciting journey has just begun.

Good luck.
Yes sir. This is a result of 12 months hard work and many people have encouraged me in my journey and IDF and it's people have contributed their share which can never be denied.

I'm eagerly excited about this new life and journey. Thanks for your wishes.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Hello members with a happy heart I want to tell you people that I'm recommended for SSC NCC entry and will be going to OTA chennai in this April.

I want to thank those who encouraged me all along especially @Ancient Indian.

@Bornubus @Kunal Biswas @Blackwater
A bit late to the news bro, belated congratulations!

As someone who is currently chasing their own dream (albeit in a different field) I can only imagine how overjoyed you must be with this news.

All the best and make sure to do your country proud brother, never forget you represent and protect 1.3 billion Indians.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Hey Prasanna where is
Indigenization is down to core

Missing it

Willy2

Best of luck Prasanna ,U are very lucky and worthy enough to be chosen as future protector of our great country .
As u are motivated by others , u are now my motivation . :india2::india2::india2::india2:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Best of luck Prasanna ,U are very lucky and worthy enough to be chosen as future protector of our great country .
As u are motivated by others , u are now my motivation . :india2::india2::india2::india2:
That's an honour I can't bear on my shoulders sir. And thanks for your wishes. I'll keep in my mind and heart all of you people's wishes. Thanks a lot.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
A bit late to the news bro, belated congratulations!

As someone who is currently chasing their own dream (albeit in a different field) I can only imagine how overjoyed you must be with this news.

All the best and make sure to do your country proud brother, never forget you represent and protect 1.3 billion Indians.
Thank you sir. I wish you all the best for your endeavour. Please keep in touch.

And yes, I'm really joyous now. And you people's wishes are making me overjoyed. Never thought that I'd get such a support. I'm really indebted to all of you. Thank you once again.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Hello brothers, got my Joining letter today. Just one hurdle to go... Thank you all for your wishes. I wish that all of you become successful in your endeavours.

Congrats whiich unit you are posted best of luck bro remember you are no longer a goddammed civi boy you are the wall that protect our glorious motherland

We will always remeber you and pray for you but remeber

"Your every victory is our victory
Your every faliure is our failure
You are in us but we stand guarded
By you so my dearest brother
I entrust our frontiers to
Your vigli my soilder bold"

Last edited:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Congrats whiich unit you are posted best of luck bro remember you are no longer a goddammed civi boy you are the wall that protect our glorious motherland

We will always remeber you and pray for you but remeber

"Your every victory is our victory
Your every faliure is our failure
You are in us but we stand guarded
By you so my dearest brother
I entrust our frontiers to
Your vigli my soilder bold"
I'm going for training bro.... The best is yet to come. Come what may, I'm going to finish the course. I may end up getting hurt in the process. But never I'm leaving it and let people call call me a sissy.

Thank you..

captscooby81

Country flag
No Hurt dude there is nothing like getting hurt when you are learning to ride a cycle than later trying to ride a superbike in a track if you don t know the basics of balancing act ...You will sure come out with flying colors .:india:

I'm going for training bro.... The best is yet to come. Come what may, I'm going to finish the course. I may end up getting hurt in the process. But never I'm leaving it and let people call call me a sissy.

Thank you..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles