Your boy is going to OTA.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Hello people, merit list is out and I'm in. Need to get my medicals done now. It's really tough to follow a diet and reduce weight but I have to do what I have to do... Cheers
Proud of you bro
Serve your motherland above all
Live like a fucking legend
I am proud to call you a fellow country man
No matter which regiment you get posted to always remember the 3 Ns of service "Nam Namak Aur Nishan"

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Proud of you bro
Serve your motherland above all
Live like a fucking legend
I am proud to call you a fellow country man
No matter which regiment you get posted to always remember the 3 Ns of service "Nam Namak Aur Nishan"
Thank you sir.
I'll definitely try my best to live up to the values of the organisation. I'm going to remember your wishes forever.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
@Prasanna kumar, I hope your health is on the way to quick recovery. Good luck with your future.
Thank you sir. I'm indebted to you people for all your support and wishes.

Once my remedicals are done, I'll definitely try my best to recover my health and body. As of now I'm not seeing any side effects. Thank you once again.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Hello members with a happy heart I want to tell you people that I'm recommended for SSC NCC entry and will be going to OTA chennai in this April.

I want to thank those who encouraged me all along especially @Ancient Indian.

@Bornubus @Kunal Biswas @Blackwater
I've been an instructor there twice and later as the Col-in-charge Administration. Great place to be in. But beware, the going is pretty tough for the first couple of months till you get used to the rigors of the routine!

But remember, when the going gets tough, the tough get going!! And the lady cadets undergo the same stuff, so if they can do it so can you!

All the best! :biggrin2:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
I've been an instructor there twice and later as the Col-in-charge Administration. Great place to be in. But beware, the going is pretty tough for the first couple of months till you get used to the rigors of the routine!

But remember, when the going gets tough, the tough get going!! And the lady cadets undergo the same stuff, so if they can do it so can you!

All the best! :biggrin2:
Wow... Thank you very much sir. I'll definitely remember those words. Thank you very much.

Willy2

@Prasanna kumar , hey I have just passed the CDS-2 ,but I am little fatty and have some medium bulge in belly and waist, it's really demotivate me , does officers eliminate some one based on these fact, surely with weight I can't perform as well as other fit candidate in group race or individual task.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
@Prasanna kumar , hey I have just passed the CDS-2 ,but I am little fatty and have some medium bulge in belly and waist, it's really demotivate me , does officers eliminate some one based on these fact, surely with weight I can't perform as well as other fit candidate in group race or individual task.
Don't worry bro. It doesn't matter to those selection officers. Make sure that you can perform well in individual tasks. People who weighed around 90 kilos have appeared and nailed the individual tasks.

Willy2

@Prasanna kumar thanks ,I will try my best .BTW those 90KG person , are they just fatty of their weight is due to their muscles ?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Hello everyone, my medicals are done. Declared fit for service. One month to go. Waiting for joining letter.

It's really been a tough time for me for the past 32 days. But this feeling makes me forget everything I've gone through.

From 77 kilos to 67.5, couldn't have done it without some encouragement from you people. Thanks for wishing me success.

P.s. Martyr Major. Amit Deswals' wife had also cleared SSB. She is also joining OTA this April.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Hello everyone, my medicals are done. Declared fit for service. One month to go. Waiting for joining letter.

It's really been a tough time for me for the past 32 days. But this feeling makes me forget everything I've gone through.

From 77 kilos to 67.5, couldn't have done it without some encouragement from you people. Thanks for wishing me success.

P.s. Martyr Major. Amit Deswals' wife had also cleared SSB. She is also joining OTA this April.
Congratulations bro, wish you all the best with your journey. Stay safe and live strong.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles