Your boy is going to OTA.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Keep posting if you can..........................................
Sure sir. I don't know about what happens inside OTA and the internet and all. I'll definitely post when I get a chance in training. Rest, I'll be active till April.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Congrats brother, i made 6 attempts (cds entry) and failed every time, heck i was also merit out in capf asst. Commandant exam od the UPSC, u are so damn lucky bro, serve the motherland with honour. Jai hind

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Congrats brother, i made 6 attempts (cds entry) and failed every time, heck i was also merit out in capf asst. Commandant exam od the UPSC, u are so damn lucky bro, serve the motherland with honour. Jai hind
Sure sir. This was my second attempt. I was screened out in the previous attempt. Thank you for keeping my confidence high with your wishes.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
congrats sirjii, please be in contact with all of us during service by posting sporadically on the forum(don't think it'll be possible during the training though)
GODSPEED sahabji,
JAI HIND.

hammer head

Country flag
Hello sir. Is there a chance to select our companies in OTA? What does it mean when you said, I'll be having my eyes on you?

And regarding oil and bum, I'm making my self ready for it. ;) ;) ;)
No buddy you cannot choose that, it is on the DS Body to decide. Drop a personal msg i will brief you a little on the kit to be carried etc

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Nope. LASIK is not allowed. The standard for army is 3/3 for eyesight.
It's allowed but has to be fully healed (six months old).

Candidates aged 20 years or above who have undergone Laser Surgery for correction of refractive error will be considered for commission in Army If they fulfill following criteria :- (i) Uncomplicated stable LASIK/Excimer (PRK) laser procedure done for. Myopia or Hypermetropia, with stable refraction for a period of six months after the procedure. 2 (ii) A healthy retina. (iii) Corrected vision should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye, with maximum residual refraction of : ± 1.50 in any meridian for myopia or hypermetropia. (iv) Axial length within permissible limits.
Source : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Candidates aged 20 years or above who have undergone Laser Surgery for correction of refractive error will be considered for commission in Army If they fulfill following criteria :- (i) Uncomplicated stable LASIK/Excimer (PRK) laser procedure done for. Myopia or Hypermetropia, with stable refraction for a period of six months after the procedure. 2 (ii) A healthy retina. (iii) Corrected vision should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye, with maximum residual refraction of : ± 1.50 in any meridian for myopia or hypermetropia. (iv) Axial length within permissible limits.
Nope. LASIK is not allowed. The standard for army is 3/3 for eyesight.
How would they even find out that one has done LASIK????????

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

Sir, that's only to read. Even people who are healthy with their eyesight and had their LASIK before 2 years are given rejection. It depends upon the doctor who tests you.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Sir, that's only to read. Even people who are healthy with their eyesight and had their LASIK before 2 years are given rejection. It depends upon the doctor who tests you.
I should be addressing you as "sir" not the other way around. God speed bro.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
congrats sirjii, please be in contact with all of us during service by posting sporadically on the forum(don't think it'll be possible during the training though)
GODSPEED sahabji,
JAI HIND.
I'll do what I can do sir. But I must make sure not to violate any guidelines laid out for service personnel.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Hello people, merit list is out and I'm in. Need to get my medicals done now. It's really tough to follow a diet and reduce weight but I have to do what I have to do... Cheers

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hello people, merit list is out and I'm in. Need to get my medicals done now. It's really tough to follow a diet and reduce weight but I have to do what I have to do... Cheers
Kudos[emoji119] [emoji122]
Congratulations.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles