You would be responsible if we fail in war on terror: Pakistan to US

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
After US lawmakers froze aid, foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar today warned that the US would be responsible if Pakistan failed in the war on terror.

http://toi.in/Eyr0bZ

Iamanidiot

Yusuf toilet is absolute unreliable.The lawmakers did not freeze aid as far as I know

agentperry

us to pakistan: who are you dude. want some dollar take it and shoo away....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Multiple sources idiot. There is a freeze.
Paki response is classic. Blackmail using terror card. I don't think US will fall for it anymore unless they are really stupid.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So, does it mean that US money alone is fighting the war on terror?

Does it mean that Pakistan has no money or will to fight it on its own?

What a country and a half!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan's military cannot part with its proxies against India. That's the simple truth of the matter.

What's with this Paki-India thing? It's turning out to be the Israeli-Palestinian conflict of South Asia... I hope we're able to resolve this as we are supposed to be way above the war freaks in the ME. (I know the issue is extremely comlicated, i"m just voicing my concern)

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan unleashing terror will only herald the end of Pakistan.

The world is tired of terrorism, and worse still, from the terrorism factories of Pakistan.

Already one air strike on their military, followed by aid cut has spun Pakistan into the bread basket.

What a country!

lcatejas

There will be no or never any change in pakistan policy .. every 1 know that they supported terror before and they will ...

aerokan

Country flag
hahahahaha... if only US has half a brain, it will do what it should have done a long time ago. They officially fully withdrew from Iraq yesterday. It's better if they send the troops directly to pakistan instead of sending them back to US. It will save them a lot of money.:pound:

agentperry

usa seems to be successful in making it a PAKISTAN'S WAR.
with usa withdrawal coming at a rapid pace and many significant development taking place i think that in the end either afghanistan will be splitted into two each enemy of one another and allowing world to play ball game with them
OR
an anti-pakistan afghanistan will be formed and encircling of pakistan may takes place. an ally of china in which china invested heavily in terms of money and man hours will demand china's involvment in supporting it in this hostile environment. china can be diverted to much extent in solving pakistan's problems and taking care of itself in the yet another hostile environment of chinese neighbor.

anti-pakistan afghanistan needs good calculation with iran and thus extra-ordinary concessions to it with gross attempts in international media.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Obviously spoiled brats are not responsible for anything. Bloody ..........

p2prada

Pakistan unleashing terror will only herald the end of Pakistan.

The world is tired of terrorism, and worse still, from the terrorism factories of Pakistan.

Already one air strike on their military, followed by aid cut has spun Pakistan into the bread basket.

What a country!
The aid to Pakistan is so very important, if they want to keep their military running. Their yearly revenue is around $25Billion compared to $200Billion of India's. So, that every little Billion that trickles down their way helps in funding their military programs with Europe. Cutting off aid would mean dealing a blow to quite a lot of their plans. This is probably more devastating than the air strike. US plays their game very well.

WTF...Hina is such an idiot :rofl:
It shows to what level Pakistan has come to. Without a stable democracy the country has no experienced civilian leader who can take up the mantle and load off of the army. It goes to show why the Army is also not keen to lose power, lest the civilian leadership messes things up for good. It is not that the Army is much better at it anyway, but they don't make as many ridiculous statements as the civilians do.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles