Yogi Adityanath in Lok Sabha bust Congress Secularism

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Let me repeat myself:

Really?

Hindus shouldn't make the mistake of considering Indian-Muslims any different from the Pakistan-Muslims. If India may dare to attack Pakistan, then 25 crore Indian Muslims will join Pakistan Forces and fight against India.
Asaduddin Owaisi, Member of Parliament,MIM, Hyderabad.

Accusing sitting MPs of being pakistanis is unparliamentary.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Let me repeat myself:

Really?

Widely reported in all newspapers. Not.

I met Owaisi once, he is a chill guy not at all like the way he is portrayed in the media fyi.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Widely reported by the media? Out of his hundreds of venomous speeches only 1 or 2 are ever shown in the media.

Why would "Secular" media bother to cover "Secular" speech?

Tell me, which national MSM covered this speech he gave post 16th May?

[video=youtube_share;7cFC0BG2e4w]http://youtu.be/7cFC0BG2e4w[/video]

The real gems (read: Jihad) are edited out of this video as the original speech video is removed from youtube by a court order.

Widely reported in all newspapers. Not.

I met Owaisi once, he is a chill guy not at all like the way he is portrayed in the media fyi.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Widely reported by the media? Out of his hundreds of venomous speeches only 1 or 2 are ever shown in the media.

Why would "Secular" media bother to cover "Secular" speech?

Tell me, which national MSM covered this speech he gave post 16th May?

[video=youtube_share;7cFC0BG2e4w]http://youtu.be/7cFC0BG2e4w[/video]

The real gems (read: Jihad) are edited out of this video as the original speech video is removed from youtube by a court order.

He is openly and clearly calling YOUNG MUSLIMS to do bloodshed and cut head of Hindus. A Leader should take his awaam towards Talim & Taraqqi but this JAHIL JIHADI OWAISI is taking the youth towards extremism.

YOUNG MUSLIMS should not hear these leaders and use their energy towards positive or else they would be used as a fodder by these Un-Islamic Jihadis.

Now the Secular Media is silent!!!

Owaisi is similar to ISIS and AL-Qaida and a danger to India.

perplexed

Let me repeat myself:

Really?

YAWN ! Politically taking down a ****** like owaisi is a much insignificant job. For that you don't have to violate the decorum of the house is what I am saying.

See MODI has already got the mandate. Now they need to build on it. For that, BJP/NDA must portray itself to be a professional team. This kind of distasteful language is what will make people equate with losers like congress/UPA parties.

While I am explaining you these things, Modi have already realized that and consequently media is increasingly getting sidelined when it comes to decision analysis at micro level.

We don't need to get down in the mud with the ----ing elephants. Let them play in mud. We can tackle them outside parliament.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am sure you will have your reasons to believe that all Muslims have the fundamentalist mindset and will trot them out very cogently.

However, I would like to look at it differently.

Islam is a very regimented religion and dependent immensely on the rituals that are to be observed if one is to be a true Muslim. The rituals, like marriage, death, prayers in a mosque, circumcision etc are all controlled by the Mullahs, Maulavis and the like.

And the Maulavis and Mullahs control religion, and though a fatwa is, as they claim is only an advice, it is in actuality, mandatory since there is a good chance that those not following the fatwa will face the ire of the neighbours and society and in essence, will be socially ostracised. How many have the steel nerve of conviction to exist if society boycotts you in every manner, and makes you a pariah?

This is the Catch 22 situation for those Muslims you wish should confront or condemn the jihadists. And can you tell who is a jihadist? If the IB etc can't, then how will ordinary Muslim people, who have no instruments to find out, be able to identify? And how do you know that quietly they are not informing the Police?

You must appreciate that while those who have been indoctrinated to be suicide bombers may not fear to sacrifice themselves for the fundamentalist cause, yet. there are those who are not oriented to become fundamentalist and who do care about their lives and so remain silent.

As far as conversion, who will object to the increase of the adherents of their religion?

If you are so rightly vociferous against 'forced conversion', one could query that have you stood up and objected to 'forced re-conversion'? The operative word being 'forced'.

While 'tolerance' is a most abused word and is used but only for Pollyanna effect, I feel that what one should look for is 'fair play and justice' and a level playing field for all communities, religions and castes. The politics of religion and caste has no place in good governance.

If a woman was mutilated, then it is the task of the Police to act and not of a mob. The State has failed us and none else, apart from poor parenting and society that has lost its moral and social values.

Instead of acting against the community, the people should act against the State and its failed instruments of governance. The people should also improve the societal values which will do a world of good to include responsible parenting. I hope you heard Mr Modi's Independence Day speech and his thoughts on warped and skewed parenting when speaking of the increasing cases of rape.

And reform of society or making the State accountable for lack of law and order should not be done through violence and pillage, but through mass and prolonged movement like the one done in the Nirbhaya case, where the Govt, not only had to wake up, but also pass the Anti Rape Bill with alacrity.

Let us bring back sanity in society and root out the evils that have come to pass because of bad governance and Vote Bank politics.

Both, our President and Prime Minister, have highlighted issues, beyond partisan and party lines and hopefully it reaches the nook and corners of India to make Indian great once again.
Yeah eah ots all sweet and nice to talk but lets come back to the real world where we live in shall we?

You do realise that you have not countered my point that it does not matter if the extremists are only a fraction or not as it does not save the victims from them?

About the forced conversion thingy? Seriously? So a robber robs from you, he is put on jail. If you get back your things from him, should you be put to jail as well for robbing your belonging from the robber?:rolleyes:

I dont care about the usual feel good stuff the secularists and the ostriches tell others regarding the " peacful majority " among muslims as it matters nothing in real life.

The only way to safe gaurd the rights of hindus in india is to have a hindu fascist party in power looking out for the interest of hindus. If muslims can have an owaisi, why not hindus?

But even after all this, If hindus feel tolerance of a death cult hell bent on subverting them, is more important than surviving on basis of a retarded secularism humanism and other such crap, then let them die for the sake of humanity for being dumb bags, too dumb to live.

I am sure all the leftist retards and secularists will be spared by the islamic radicals once they come to power:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
YAWN ! Politically taking down a ****** like owaisi is a much insignificant job. For that you don't have to violate the decorum of the house is what I am saying.

See MODI has already got the mandate. Now they need to build on it. For that, BJP/NDA must portray itself to be a professional team. This kind of distasteful language is what will make people equate with losers like congress/UPA parties.

While I am explaining you these things, Modi have already realized that and consequently media is increasingly getting sidelined when it comes to decision analysis at micro level.

We don't need to get down in the mud with the ----ing elephants. Let them play in mud. We can tackle them outside parliament.
What exactly are you sugesting?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
See what happened to Trinamool congress? Durin this ramzan, he tmc cheif avoided sellin the usual appeasement crap she does to pander to muslims.! Explanation given was to prevent the rise of BJP in the state. If a centrist party like BJP can change so much in politics, imagine what a hindu far right party can achieve in politics should hindus support it. We will have the suckular brigade announcing sop after sops for hindus to get votes.

Thats why we need a hindu fascist party. Its about time we stopped playin by rules set by our competitors!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yeah eah ots all sweet and nice to talk but lets come back to the real world where we live in shall we?

You do realise that you have not countered my point that it does not matter if the extremists are only a fraction or not as it does not save the victims from them?

About the forced conversion thingy? Seriously? So a robber robs from you, he is put on jail. If you get back your things from him, should you be put to jail as well for robbing your belonging from the robber?:rolleyes:

I dont care about the usual feel good stuff the secularists and the ostriches tell others regarding the " peacful majority " among muslims as it matters nothing in real life.

The only way to safe gaurd the rights of hindus in india is to have a hindu fascist party in power looking out for the interest of hindus. If muslims can have an owaisi, why not hindus?

But even after all this, If hindus feel tolerance of a death cult hell bent on subverting them, is more important than surviving on basis of a retarded secularism humanism and other such crap, then let them die for the sake of humanity for being dumb bags, too dumb to live.

I am sure all the leftist retards and secularists will be spared by the islamic radicals once they come to power:rolleyes:

childish to say the least.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
What is happening in India?

More and more cases of LOVE JIHAD are being reported..... Instead of giving dikats against the government, the Muslim board must look into the cases and punish the guilty.....

This shows that HINUDS are being dumped and the Muslims clearly trying to make INDIA a MUSLIM STATE......

If not what is the reason for FORCIBLE CONVERSION INTO MUSLIM AND WHY RAPE HINDU GIRLS ONLY AND WHY NOT CHRISTIANS ?

WHY ONLY HINDUS ARE BEING TARGETED?

WHY IS THE MEDIA SAYING THAT BJP IS COMMUNALISING RATHER THAN THE MEDIA INVESTIGATE THE TRUTH?

EVEN CONGRESS IS SUPPORTING THE MEDIA TO GAIN POLITICAL GROUND......

THE MEDIA MEANS TO SAY THAT EVEN IF HINDUS ARE RAPED AND KILLED, THE HINDUS SHOULD NOT REVOLT. INSTEAD THEY MUST BEG FOR MERCY?

WHAT IS THIS IN THE WORLD?

IS THIS CALLED SECULARISM BY CONGRESS?

Ajesh

See what happened to Trinamool congress? Durin this ramzan, he tmc cheif avoided sellin the usual appeasement crap she does to pander to muslims.! Explanation given was to prevent the rise of BJP in the state. If a centrist party like BJP can change so much in politics, imagine what a hindu far right party can achieve in politics should hindus support it. We will have the suckular brigade announcing sop after sops for hindus to get votes.

Thats why we need a hindu fascist party. Its about time we stopped playin by rules set by our competitors!
To add to Your Point, What exactly have we gotten by not electing a Hindu fascist Part at all? Wide Spread Corruption, Almost Anarchy in Cow Belt, Youth Dis satisfaction, International shame in our cowardish policy towards our neighbours and so on.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Some more on your "chill guy" razakar buddy:

If India attacks Pak, Indian Muslims will join Pak army: Owaisi | Kashmir Observer

Very "chill guy" I must say!

Can't see the video on mobile, and your link doesn't exist. Afaik the newspaper you linked is an ISI mouthpiece

Never met Akbaruddin though, Asauddin is very chill. You can ask Nitin Pai and all the other commentators who have met him.

PS: Being chill in real life, is just that, being chill in real life. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Akbaruddin is beyond discussion. The videos are of Asauddin. You can surely view youtube on mobile.

Can't see the video on mobile, and your link doesn't exist. Afaik the newspaper you linked is an ISI mouthpiece

Never met Akbaruddin though, Asauddin is very chill. You can ask Nitin Pai and all the other commentators who have met him.

PS: Being chill in real life, is just that, being chill in real life. :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles