Yogi Adityanath in Lok Sabha bust Congress Secularism

perplexed

Although I agree with a lot of points adityanath said on the floor but accusing sitting MPs of being pakistani ? That's a new low !

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yogi ne dho dho ke le li "Seculars" ki.

Shameless Seculars would ruin the country and a danger to India. These Seculars divided India before and again tyring.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Really?

Hindus shouldn't make the mistake of considering Indian-Muslims any different from the Pakistan-Muslims. If India may dare to attack Pakistan, then 25 crore Indian Muslims will join Pakistan Forces and fight against India.
Asaduddin Owaisi, MP, MIM, Hyderabad.

Although I agree with a lot of points adityanath said on the floor but accusing sitting MPs of being pakistani ? That's a new low !

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok dude... who are you?

We have enough Paki sympathizers who dream about Islamic Caliphate in India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The BJP MP made some valid points but certain statements were most unfortunate.

However, his contention on Hindus being marginalised has some credence.

Arati Jeyrath, the columnist, in one of the TV Debates said that Hindus should be generous to the minorities.

She misses the point that when sops and goodies are all veering to only the minorities (political euphemism for Muslims), then there will be people from those not getting the largesse (read Hindus) who will feel that they are being deprived. And as this largess distribution continues unabated, not for any real concern for the Muslims, but for political mileage, then this feeling of not getting their due share of the pie, grows dangerous proportions and that is what actually is worrisome.

The whole concept of being Indian has been vitiated and made untenable by the Vote Bank politics, introduced by the Congress and then made murkier by the application of the Mandal Commission recommendation by VP Singh, who was nurturing his political ambition.

It is the Congress and VP Singh's Machiavellian skulduggery to promote their political ambitions and supremacy, is what gave rise to the BJP which was nowhere in the reckoning in being a single largest political power, all because of the backlash that got churned in the majority Hindu population.

If today there is an overemphasis on religion in politics, then none other than the Congress is to blame and they will never understand the harm they have done by compartmentalising the Indian society by the sheer greed for power over the national homogeneity and harmony. And it is made worse since they are of the Ji Huzzoor mentality bobbing in deference to a foreign born woman who has no idea of the Indian psyche and need.

Those who should get the largesse are Indians and not any special class of Indians. And the criterion should be economic and social deprivation and not on religious distinctions or caste distinctions.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ok dude... who are you?

We have enough Paki sympathizers who dream about Islamic Caliphate in India.
One must be fair.

There maybe Pakistan sympathisers, but that does not mean ALL are so.

If one clubs them all as so, then one is only pushing those who are not so, to becoming so.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
  • Entire Assam's demography is being changed to realize the Greater Bangladesh dream
  • Entire Kashmir is held hostage by separatists by appeasing them
  • The flourishing conversation factories in Andhra & Kerala
  • The unlimited and unchecked influx of Bangladeshi/Myanmar aliens
  • Hyderabad becoming the impenetrable fort of Razakars
  • Azamgarh becoming the next Muzaffarabad (of PoJK)
  • Congress leaders giving clean chits to LeT/JuD by claiming 26/11 was an RSS conspiracy

Are they just "some of them" or "Most of them"?

Should voice not be raised against them in National Interest?

One must be fair.

If one clubs them all as so, then one is only pushing those who are not so, to becoming so.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
One must be fair.

Most of Pakistanis are anti-Pakistan themselves.

UPA-2's security achievements are stupendous.

mikhail

Country flag
  • Entire Assam's demography is being changed to realize the Greater Bangladesh dream
  • Entire Kashmir is held hostage by separatists by appeasing them
  • The flourishing conversation factories in Andhra & Kerala
  • The unlimited and unchecked influx of Bangladeshi/Myanmar aliens
  • Hyderabad becoming the impenetrable fort of Razakars
  • Azamgarh becoming the next Muzaffarabad (of PoJK)
  • Congress leaders giving clean chits to LeT/JuD by claiming 26/11 was an RSS conspiracy

Are they just "some of them" or "Most of them"?

Should voice not be raised against them in National Interest?
Bhai,don't worry about Assam,our Assamese compatriots are more than enough to deal with these obnoxious anti-national elements.If they try to act smart this time,another Nellie massacre will take place.Don't confuse the Bodos with the non-violent type Bengali people.These people love their land and will do anything to protect their way of living.That's the reason why the illegal bangladeshis literally pi$$ in their pants at the mere mentioning of the word "Bodo":cool2:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
One must be fair.

First of all, I disagree that only "some" muslims are having Islamic mindset.

Even, then this argument is nonsense but i hear it too oftern. Even if only "some" are jihadists, it would mean nothing in larger context of preventing terror attacks or riots or forced conversions. In the city of Merut, where I am sure thousands of peaceful muslims surely exist(which I dont think they do), dint do squat in preventing the rape/conversion/mutilation of birth canal of the Hindu girl did it? Then why the hell should Hindus give a damn about the supposedly moderate muslims(which I think are rather few) who exist along with the jihadis/islamists?

Its high time to end this charade of tolerance. Its retarded to be tolerant of a philosophy which wants your complete extermination. Hindus need a Hindu Fascist party as of now to protect their basic rights in their "only refuge" in the world

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
MediaCrooks: I-Day: Real Freedom From Sickulars
I-Day: Real Freedom From Sickulars

Last year this same day I wrote the post "I-Day – Mercury rising, so is Modi". Ordinary folks could see his connect with the people. Only the wilfully blind and those swimming in the sewage of lies and deception continued to argue that Narendra Modi will never be PM. They hoped desperately that somehow a fractured mandate will bring their favourite Congress crooks and clones back to power. They believed their corrupt existence would continue to flourish. They were peddling all the worthless reasons why Modi cannot and will not be PM. Here are ten reasons offered by a shady article in India Today.

1. BJP needs 272 seats in Lok Sabha
2. No one wants to come along
3. With so much infighting in the house, how will Modi play his innings?
4. Remember what Nitish said
5. Party has no answers in Uttar Pradesh
6. The party only gets a zero in the south
7. Coalitions and policies won't work with one-man show
8. No experience whatsoever of parliamentary politics
9. Has he won anything outside Gujarat?
10. The post-Godhra riots taint yet to wash away

The ones who wrote the article must find a black face when they look in the mirror. While I have quoted India Today, there is hardly any media house that did not write articles on the same lines. There is hardly any news channel that did not predict the political death of Modi. All their garbage has collected at the door of 10 Janpath. Let me quote some of my favourite lines from a movie. This is from the post "Rahul Gandhi – King of comedy":

The following lines from the movie 'The American President' are some of my most favourite when it comes to describing gullible people:

An aide remarks in very harsh terms: ""¦Mr. President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand". To which the President responds: "We've had presidents who were beloved, who couldn't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference".

What happened in 2014 is historic. It is the first time in our 67 years of journey as an independent nation that the people refused to drink the sand anymore. They were sick and tired of fake promises, fake secularism and the Himalayan corruption and loot of this country's wealth. It is the first time in our history that a party, other than Congress, has won a clear majority in the Lok Sabha. The losers didn't learn any lessons. For years they have tried tainting Modi and the BJP as "communal" killers. It didn't work. The Congress and Sonia Gandhi didn't have any new ideas. The family comics like Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Vadra added to their comic value by stupid utterances and campaigns. Now the same SoniaG, at the pits of her political career, wants to fight back with victimhood and the same campaign of "BJP is communal". Some people are incapable of learning. You can take pigs to the greatest 5 star hotel in the country but I assure you, they will still find their way to the garbage dump at the hotel. It's not a fault in the pigs. It's their very nature. It's their way of survival. Having received a thrashing, SoniaG now unites with two other arch rivals for the Bihar polls. Someone painted this moronic alliance appropriately:

Their agenda is not based on what they will do for the Biharis. It will be the same old worn-out caste equations and more than that it is a "Coalition of the anti-Modi" forces. Having realised they have nothing to throw at Modi anymore their only chant is "Communal, Communal, Communal" like I said in a recent post "Synchronised Communal Chorus". This chorus is orchestrated by Congress and its Commie clones and media pimps like Arnab Goswami and Barkha Dutt. They are supported from the outside by fallen pimps like Rajdeep Sardesai & Co. The moment someone mentions Hindu, Hindutva or Hindustan the pants of these guys catch fire. Here's what RSS Head Mohan Bhagwat said recently which was enough to send them into a frenzy again:

The media and the Sickular parties started raging that India is not a "Hindu nation" and these statements are intended to create communal tension and polarise. In a general, historic and cultural sense there is nothing wrong in saying residents of Hindustan are Hindus. But the very terms Hindu, Hindutva or Hindustan has now become evil for them. And morons like Manish Tewari and Arnab Goswami foolishly argue that our Constitution doesn't say "Hindustan" so Hindustan in principle does not exist. Sure, they agree our Constitution recognises Bharat. You know, Bharat is named so after the famous Arabian king who once ruled Messopotamus. So Bharat is not "Hindu" according to these idiots. You might wonder where Yankistan is since some people on earth are called Yankees. A Constitution offers a legal view of the existence of a state which need not be the same as its cultural existence. There is no Kathiyawar in India's map anymore but the Gujjus of the Saurashtra region are still called Kathiyawadis. But these stupid discussions aren't because the claims of Hindutva or Hindustan by a few people really offend anyone; it's again to protect our sensitive Muslims from being offended being tagged as having Hindu origins. What's the big deal? Let's concede Indian Muslims are not of Hindu origin but maybe from Africa or Papua New Guinea if that makes them happy.

Since the elections there is a massive campaign against the BJP and Modi tarring them as communal and instigating communal riots in UP and other places in India. National Comedian Rahul Gandhi jumped into the well of the LS and demanded a discussion on it. The chorus is to tar the new govt a bit more as communal and demand that the "Communal violence bill" (a pet project of anti-Hindu Congress) is tabled and somehow pass it when it couldn't pass even when its perpetrators were in power. Each I-Day I think about a decisive speech that would turn the corner and put out truth in the bluntest and most unpalatable manner for these hate-mongers. They got lucky! This time, the BJP found a man who launched the most scathing attack on the real communalists. He spoke the truths that were being discussed on SM for long. To say that he stripped Sonia, Rahul, Congis and people like Arnab and Barkha of all their clothes and right down to their bones would be an understatement. Here's Yogi Adityanath of BJP in the LS on August 13 (19.43 mins. I have deleted interruptions to keep the video to relevant parts):

In about 20 minutes flat Yogi Adityanath disrobed the entire Sickular community and the Fiberals in the media and had them running for cover. There is a point beyond which LIES cannot be tolerated and he made that abundantly clear to Congress, its clones and their media pimps. The Yogi did not leave any crime untouched. Bangladeshi illegals regularised, Assam, terrorists being sought to be released (Madani?), Azad Maidan, the attack on Baba Ramdev's rally in June 2011, Sachar Committee, some people working as Pak agents, Saharanpur and the govt and Muslims' unwillingness to accept court verdicts, Moradabad and the nonsense of why Masjids can have speakers but not temples. He stripped them bare enough to make the Full Monty look like a nursery story. Some media folks were rattled too and the iRudali simply didn't know how to react and still whined that the Yogi shouldn't have mentioned Pakistan (and that is her stupid grouse?):

The real communalists had no place to hide. They were the ones who wanted this discussion and now I am glad they did. Muslim appeasement has been pushed to such an extent that they have become intolerant of every other community. This is not a mere Indian feature among Muslims. Recent events in the Middle East or any country where Muslims have to live with other communities indicate clearly this is a universal problem among them about which they live in denial. I have to once again quote Karl Popper on this intolerance. The Hindus refuse to be taken for granted anymore:

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them"¦ We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal."

Where India is concerned, the Muslims cannot and should not be treated as a minority anymore. It is this status that keeps them on the boil. At anywhere between 17-20 crore Muslims in this country, they are more than the population of many Islamic countries and cannot be treated as a minority anymore. Someone in the future will have to show the guts (like Yogi Adityanath did yesterday) and delete them from the minorities list. Even the Muslim Minister Najma Heptullah agrees on this:

The Congress mocked Modi and claimed he will only give a speech from a fake Red Fort on August 15 this year. They and their sickular partners in politics and media have enough eggs on their face to keep Sagarika Ghose counting those all her life. Every I-Day we have had the same mundane speeches from politicians. Particularly boring and uninspiring were the speeches of last 10 years by MMS. This year we have already had the privilege of hearing a politically incorrect and blunt speech in the LS. For the morons who keep questioning our Hindu ancestry or Hindustan; there is a reason why we say "JAI HIND". Tomorrow, one hopes another game-changing speech from Modi will educate them some more.
Brilliant article. Specially so for the Daughter Selling Brigade:mad:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
First of all, I disagree that only "some" muslims are having Islamic mindset.

Even, then this argument is nonsense but i hear it too oftern. Even if only "some" are jihadists, it would mean nothing in larger context of preventing terror attacks or riots or forced conversions. In the city of Merut, where I am sure thousands of peaceful muslims surely exist(which I dont think they do), dint do squat in preventing the rape/conversion/mutilation of birth canal of the Hindu girl did it? Then why the hell should Hindus give a damn about the supposedly moderate muslims(which I think are rather few) who exist along with the jihadis/islamists?

Its high time to end this charade of tolerance. Its retarded to be tolerant of a philosophy which wants your complete extermination. Hindus need a Hindu Fascist party as of now to protect their basic rights in their "only refuge" in the world
I am sure you will have your reasons to believe that all Muslims have the fundamentalist mindset and will trot them out very cogently.

However, I would like to look at it differently.

Islam is a very regimented religion and dependent immensely on the rituals that are to be observed if one is to be a true Muslim. The rituals, like marriage, death, prayers in a mosque, circumcision etc are all controlled by the Mullahs, Maulavis and the like.

And the Maulavis and Mullahs control religion, and though a fatwa is, as they claim is only an advice, it is in actuality, mandatory since there is a good chance that those not following the fatwa will face the ire of the neighbours and society and in essence, will be socially ostracised. How many have the steel nerve of conviction to exist if society boycotts you in every manner, and makes you a pariah?

This is the Catch 22 situation for those Muslims you wish should confront or condemn the jihadists. And can you tell who is a jihadist? If the IB etc can't, then how will ordinary Muslim people, who have no instruments to find out, be able to identify? And how do you know that quietly they are not informing the Police?

You must appreciate that while those who have been indoctrinated to be suicide bombers may not fear to sacrifice themselves for the fundamentalist cause, yet. there are those who are not oriented to become fundamentalist and who do care about their lives and so remain silent.

As far as conversion, who will object to the increase of the adherents of their religion?

If you are so rightly vociferous against 'forced conversion', one could query that have you stood up and objected to 'forced re-conversion'? The operative word being 'forced'.

While 'tolerance' is a most abused word and is used but only for Pollyanna effect, I feel that what one should look for is 'fair play and justice' and a level playing field for all communities, religions and castes. The politics of religion and caste has no place in good governance.

If a woman was mutilated, then it is the task of the Police to act and not of a mob. The State has failed us and none else, apart from poor parenting and society that has lost its moral and social values.

Instead of acting against the community, the people should act against the State and its failed instruments of governance. The people should also improve the societal values which will do a world of good to include responsible parenting. I hope you heard Mr Modi's Independence Day speech and his thoughts on warped and skewed parenting when speaking of the increasing cases of rape.

And reform of society or making the State accountable for lack of law and order should not be done through violence and pillage, but through mass and prolonged movement like the one done in the Nirbhaya case, where the Govt, not only had to wake up, but also pass the Anti Rape Bill with alacrity.

Let us bring back sanity in society and root out the evils that have come to pass because of bad governance and Vote Bank politics.

Both, our President and Prime Minister, have highlighted issues, beyond partisan and party lines and hopefully it reaches the nook and corners of India to make Indian great once again.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles