Yezidis begging Hindus for survival

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The yazidis are not fools they're desperate and brutalized people no need to be crass and insult them.
He is not actually insulting them, it is directed at the Hindus who they are asking for help.

every year tens of thousands of Christians are brutalized in pakistan, the arab world, africa etc... america france uk etc doesnt invade these countries, they extend social, economic and covert help through religious, ngo and media organizations then they work in their local communities to make it better and stronger.
And how many times those are raised in the UN? How many times did India raise any issue for the Hindus? How many times did India debate it in the parliament? Lets say tomorrow, your country's Xtians start to treat you like how Pakis are treating Hindus there, do you think Indian govt, or the Hindus here are going to do anything about it?

If you want to help join the RSS or bjp or something.
They wont come anywhere close to Xtian right wing organisation. When you use Right wing organisations of Xtians as the yardstick in the political spectrum, you will see they will fall in the center of political spectrum. A true RW Hindu organisation would have actually called for more favors for Hindus rather than calling for equality of religions. RSS/BJP are only RW in India in the sense that CONgoons and the secular loons here are insanely left to the point of being Chrislamic.

The kashmiri issue is still part of national discourse in India, article 370 has a better chance of being revoked than ever and most meaningful of all hundreds of thousands of Jawans and law enforcement personnel risk their lives day after day decade after decade trying to enforce the constitution in Kashmir that gives hope that one day kashmiri pandits can live peacefully on their ancestral and lawful home.
It is only in our national discourse "yet" because Hindus are cowards. If they were not, we would have solved it years ago.. What would have happened if the KPs were muslims/Xtians, in a Muslim/Xtian majority country respectively and were forced out by Hindus of Kashmir, who are also seperatists?

I was called a Hindu extremist bigot for calling out Muslims and Xtians and the favors they get from the then ruling CONgoons, by a CONgi supporter, who was also a castist and has only voted for his caste(he also belonged to my caste btw) in his whole life .Hindu morons love their castes more than their religion and have no problems with caste discriminations and caste violences and yet they still have the gall to claim some sort of moral superiority of being tolerant . Yeah tolerance my . Cowardice is a more appropriate term than tolerance:rolleyes:

saying our community is doing nothing is disingenuous

Have your community politicians even brought up a debate on Islam and Islamists in the parliament/assembly anywhere in the world? Anywhere, bring me news of a single incident and may be I will retract my statement that Hindus are cowards.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Look bro ... Hindus are driving a car that is going down a hill..... and I (and you ) are sitting on the back seat shouting .... Hit the breaks!!
But the Hindus keep pushing the accelerator pedal ... When you call them out , they say "I am hitting the breaks only".
Well I am not gonna go down with the Car.
You are right. I will watch and switch to the winning team, which atm is Xtianity. I am not going to go down with these cowards when the inevitable happens. Do you know that Austria has enacted an anti Islam law controlling the mosques in their country? These cowards will never have the balls to even debate something on that line.

Even if one or two lone Hindu leaders talks about the shenanigans the Muslims and Xtians pull off, even the RW morons would castrate them for being "stupid" and being a thorn for the government, all the while claiming how secular they are :rolleyes:. Even now, these geniuses will only "defend" when the issue of Godhra comes up, without being on the offence on how that riot was actually started by Muslims.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Mad Indian @Rowdy

You made extremely relevant points about cowardice. But I think you are overestimating the political correctness. I see two particular reasons behind it.

1) Politics: Given India is a democracy, it is natural for some parties to appease Muslims and get votes. How do you appease them? Even Gandhi played the Khilafat movement card, so you can understand how deep and substantial the rot is. So, if Congress needs their votes on national level, no surprise they would pamper Muslims using their religion specifically because they are too religious. You can remove Congress from the scene and you will get some other local parties trying to woo the same vote because it is an open opportunity.

2) Academia: Given education was completely controlled by left mafia since independence with state support, no surprise you did not see any support for Hindu ideology. There was easy money and plum positions in both foreign and domestic universities, which gave enough incentives to continue and perpetuate the same ideology.

Now, how can Hindu majority India develop policies to help Hindus in distress? It needs control over these above two spheres of influence. Politics give you immediate influence while academia give long term sustainability to politics pursue and nurture ideology. So Hindu ideology failed on the above two fronts.

Having understood how nation state works, lets look at your question. Are Hindus cowards or tolerant? Look at some evidence:
- Frequent riots in different parts of the country. Rise of violent Hindu parties in both Gujarat and Maharashtra, two of the most communally sensitive areas.
- Ask a layman Hindu who is not media savy, should Pakistani Hindus be given a refuge? Most probably you will get a yes.
- Modi getting 73 seats in UP.

Putting these two pieces together. A simple farmer in the middle of MP, who has no or very limited knowledge about geo-politics would not know anything about Hindu rights. He does not even know if there is a demographic change happening through high TFR among Muslims.

So, effectively generations of Indians have lived simple lives without caring about this problem unless the problem knocked on their door. When the problem knocked there was a retaliation. Given Hinduism is not canonised, I do not see how people can become aware of the problem. Unless they are aware, they cannot take action or understand the extent of problem.

Coming to politics again. RSS has done a decent job to mobilize Hindu support and laid down a framework, which resulted in the current government. Now, given that academia and through it the media is still controlled by the old guard, you cannot expect the govt. to change the rules of the game. If you saw BJP manifesto, they mentioned something about Hindu homeland. I do not think it can be implemented now or in the near future because there are many other pressing problems for the current govt. So, it has to wait till India is rich and there is a good intellectual support for the move.

To give you example of no right ecosystem, before the general elections last year, the media was asking why give refuge only to Hindus and not Rohingya muslims given that India is a secular state? Now, we have prepared so many generations of people who have forgotten that partition happened on basis of religion and the Hindus who remained behind would have no other place to go. The genocide of Hindus in both Pakistan and Bangladesh has gone completely off the radar of international human rights watch. So, where else can these guys go?

Coming back to the tolerance and cowardice question.
- Capturing political power is not enough to bring change, there needs to be a change in the whole discourse and it needs an intellectual ecosystem, which can self-sustain. Unless it happens, Hindus would be tolerant and cowards.
- Hindu organizations need to explain to common people the extent of the problem unless they become aware by grappling with it themselves.

So, are Hindus tolerant? May be, but I would call them more ignorant than coward.

When they could organize themselves under Shivaji and recapture Delhi, I see no reason why it cannot and would not happen again. Poverty is the worst enemy and once they conquer it they can attend to other problems rather than worry about everyday meal.

P.S. Yehudis are Jews and the people in this thread are Yezdis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
You are right. I will watch and switch to the winning team, which atm is Xtianity.
No need to go that far. Just migrate to the west and do what our secular brethren do. vote in droves. :rofl: By now you should have learned how to extract maximum benefits from the host.

salute

what a :bs: video,

where is that tamil connection, :taunt:

there was just a random painting on wall of a woman in saree doing rangoli or something,and the narrator says that woman is tamil woman and something like god in yezidis culture, :confused::lol:

Rashna

Country flag
Well i dunno how that painting landed on their wall? The Lamp with peacock figure is what has made them believe they worship Lord Murugan. Anyway i am as
:confused: as you are because his progression towards lemuria and overwhelming Tamil root of everything kind of made me dizzy.

what a :bs: video,

where is that tamil connection, :taunt:

there was just a random painting on wall of a woman in saree doing rangoli or something,and the narrator says that woman is a god in yezidis culture, :confused::lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Hindus are begging other Hindus for survival :lol: :rofl:

sgarg

You missed the actual reason - Hindus are cowards :( .

These idiots dont even have the balls to come out of political correctness and they are going to save Yehudis ?:rofl:
It is the leaders. The Hindu intellectual is remarkably effeminate, a result of 8 centuries of demilitarization of Hindus.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is the leaders. The Hindu intellectual is remarkably effeminate, a result of 8 centuries of demilitarization of Hindus.
A society's leader reflect the society's nature. Eg. a society of scientists will have the brightest mind as their leader, a society of wrestlers will have the best wrestler as their leader, a society of liars would have the best liar as their leader. So if your leaders are cowards, what does that tell about your society?:eyebrows:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yezidis already have a 5-year visa-on-arrival with work-rights. They got that after some community leaders met Mohan Bhagwat.

[tweet]561889299499466752[/tweet]
So all hope is not lost for Hindus yet?:hmm:

Good to know

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why don't you become the next S.C.Bose and lead your generals aka @Mad Indian, @jus to rescue them? :rofl:
Sorry, our we lack enough courageous followers for that to work :(

Is that not what we(jus, Rowdy and me) all said?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No need to go that far. Just migrate to the west and do what our secular brethren do. vote in droves. :rofl: By now you should have learned how to extract maximum benefits from the host.
But westerners are neither cowards nor idiots unlike us. Look how quickly Austria passed anti mosque law in their country! It wont be long before the others follow. Xtians will show the Islamists their place in the west, the question is will we(I dont think we will)? Also, when that happens, Hindus might become the collateral damage. So if survival is the goal, its better to be an xtian at that time. It is the last ditch effort to salvage yourself :truestory:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
But westerners are neither cowards nor idiots unlike us. Look how quickly Austria passed anti mosque law in their country! It wont be long before the others follow. Xtians will show the Islamists their place in the west, the question is will we(I dont think we will)? Also, when that happens, Hindus might become the collateral damage. So if survival is the goal, its better to be an xtian at that time. It is the last ditch effort to salvage yourself :truestory:
I can never be a Xtian.
I guess I will have to run away or die. Meh .... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I can never be a Xtian.
I guess I will have to run away or die. Meh .... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Poor boy!!

Looking at your insecurity level, I think you would be the first to convert!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles