Yemen fired ballistic missile towards Makkah?

sorcerer

Country flag
The missile was fired from Saada province towards Makkah, the coalition said. No damage has been reported.

Saada province is under Saudi control in Yemen!!:confused1:

I am otm shank

sounds like propaganda to rally sünni and Arab muslims to fight iran and shias because houthis have been making Saudis and uae look silly and incompetent.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Why would they destroy something that they want to capture for themselves?

Bharat Ek Khoj

The missile was fired from Saada province towards Makkah, the coalition said. No damage has been reported.

Saada province is under Saudi control in Yemen!!:confused1:
Completely ? As article suggest Houthi militia might have done it.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
:hmm:
Sounds like BS.

What is the point for Yemen, a muslim country to bomb Makka??
It does not have military objective either.

Recently US also had a story that a rag-tag soldiers of Yemen militias attacked a USN warship near Yemen.
That too sounds fake news.

It seems to me these are to justify to the people of KSA and USA (wow that rhymes) the wars they conduct in Yemen, the civilians they are killing there, and the flood of refugees it will create for years and years to come.

I am otm shank

there's a lot of more realistic stories of Saudis and Arab countries bombing civilian targets in yemen. I think it's aN attempt to make a story that hides the fact Saudis and others are commiting crimes against humanity since iN yemen

I am otm shank

there's a lot of more realistic stories of Saudis and Arab countries bombing civilian targets in yemen. I think it's aN attempt to make a story that hides the fact Saudis and others are commiting crimes against humanity since iN yemen

Global Defence

New threads

Articles